CHAD

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 13, 2014
Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of his patients or one of his employees taking up for him! He sucks as a dr, sometimes I even question him actually being a dr. I know most of his pts are on some kind of controlled substance..when you have pts lined down a hallway and most of them are on Medicaid, they are only after one thing! And he is only after one thing and that's your insurance! Can't believe this man is still practicing! Do NOT go to him if you need treated for anything but pain because you will go in there pain free and come out thinking you have fibro myalgia or herniated discs or whatever! He is a JOKE
Obviously you are here to shill this thread and try to get a response from law enforcement or something. Since he doesn't provide the services you are looking for from a doctor, you have moved on to someone else for your treatment, right?
Good2

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 20, 2014
if you have had this for three years, you have some type of record. You have a medical history that can be obtained and verified, along with your CONDITIONS. Medical history is just that..it helps to substantiate your NEEDS as a patient.
educated much?

Charleston, WV

#24 Aug 22, 2014
chronic pain wrote:
So if I goto the one in kc where the southern kitchen used to be, he will right me something worth paying for at the pharmacy? Pain medicine was created for that exactly. I don't car what anyone says or calls me. I've been waking up everyday with God awful pain for 3 or more years now. So if narcotic pain meds help me move normally on a daily basis then hook me up
He won't "right" anything. It's write. Learn to spell druggie.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#25 Sep 18, 2014
not at all wrote:
If all you want is pain meds, he's your Dr!
unless you look a certain way........
Kalou is a piece of shit.
hides behind his nurse's skirts a LOT!
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#26 Sep 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="educated much?"]<quoted text>
He won't "right" anything. It's write. Learn to spell druggie.[/QUOTE]
here's a good example, right here.......
how much you wanna bet that is his office responding?
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#27 Sep 18, 2014
Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of his patients or one of his employees taking up for him! He sucks as a dr, sometimes I even question him actually being a dr. I know most of his pts are on some kind of controlled substance..when you have pts lined down a hallway and most of them are on Medicaid, they are only after one thing! And he is only after one thing and that's your insurance! Can't believe this man is still practicing! Do NOT go to him if you need treated for anything but pain because you will go in there pain free and come out thinking you have fibro myalgia or herniated discs or whatever! He is a JOKE
I want to apologize to "Joke" for a mistake on my part. I just hope it is now obvious that my opinion is in 100% agreement with "Joke"
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#28 Sep 21, 2014
Ivory Tower: a place or situation in which people make and discuss theories about problems (such as poverty and racism) without having any experience with those problems
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#29 Sep 21, 2014
Too often doctors make decisions affecting patient's lives that are based on
either biased information, personal motivation (greed), or extremely narrow thinking.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#30 Sep 21, 2014
long-standing societal aversion to opioid therapy for the population at large is
tempered by the renewed emphasis on the moral imperative to alleviate suffering in the sick.
theman2015

Charleston, WV

#31 Feb 18, 2015
just wondering wrote:
Good results for your diagnosis for pain?
Dr. Kalou is a pill mill doctor in kanawha city Charleston Wv yes I should know because I see him so I can sell pills I make a lot of money from him plus he will if u have ins will double bill it too make money off your ins company too he in it for the money too. They want cash only too do not like you to use credit cards or checks. All u need to see them is nothing... Plus yes he will drug test you once a month too..
not sure

Culloden, WV

#32 Feb 18, 2015
chronic pain wrote:
So if I goto the one in kc where the southern kitchen used to be, he will right me something worth paying for at the pharmacy? Pain medicine was created for that exactly. I don't car what anyone says or calls me. I've been waking up everyday with God awful pain for 3 or more years now. So if narcotic pain meds help me move normally on a daily basis then hook me up
I actually went to him recently because I was unable to see my family dr. I have migraines & he wrote me a script for the med I normally take but dosed it less frequently than my fam dr usually does. He also spent time talking to me about alternative therapy like Botox & how that's helped one of his patients a great deal. He seemed legit to me.
truth

Charleston, WV

#33 Feb 19, 2015
chronic pain wrote:
So if I goto the one in kc where the southern kitchen used to be, he will right me something worth paying for at the pharmacy? Pain medicine was created for that exactly. I don't car what anyone says or calls me. I've been waking up everyday with God awful pain for 3 or more years now. So if narcotic pain meds help me move normally on a daily basis then hook me up
He well write them for you. Without any background history or anything. That's ALL he does. Doesn't care about anything but money. He wrote me xannax for my sleeplessness. Quack
lots of pain

Charleston, WV

#34 Apr 30, 2015
what sucks is that and i haven't been to this dr but i broke my back in 3 places about a year ago and when it hurts real bad and can't stand it anymore yes i would love to have a good pain med but from where all the druggies get them it's hard for me to get any and i really truely need them not on a daily bases but would be nice to have them when i need them
lots of pain

Charleston, WV

#35 Apr 30, 2015
[QUOTE who="educated much?"]<quoted text>
He won't "right" anything. It's write. Learn to spell druggie.[/QUOTE]
you know some of us aren't druggies for the ones who are they give bad names i broke my back and can hardly move some times and need low dose of pain med does that make me a druggie too?
fml

United States

#36 May 21, 2015
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He well write them for you. Without any background history or anything. That's ALL he does. Doesn't care about anything but money. He wrote me xannax for my sleeplessness. Quack
I also have RLS with chronic lower back pain. I have loss of height in my l4 and l5 early stages of DDD Do I need a referral if so how do I go about that. I have a dr. She is a c@nt. Hasn't even looked at my x ray report just keeps feeding me norotin and flexiril Over 12 month period I've only seen her twice for a total of seriously about 5 minutes face time.
1 post removed
ReliableSource

Glenville, WV

#38 May 22, 2015
I know for a fact that Dr Kalou took three tries before he passed his boards to practice in WV.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#39 May 23, 2015
ReliableSource wrote:
I know for a fact that Dr Kalou took three tries before he passed his boards to practice in WV.
Third time is a charm...Scurry back under the bridge and huff some gas or paint. You might bum enough money and score some of that come to Jesus heroin. Sounds like your script isn't getting filled...
long john

Charleston, WV

#40 May 23, 2015
Rasta Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Third time is a charm...Scurry back under the bridge and huff some gas or paint. You might bum enough money and score some of that come to Jesus heroin. Sounds like your script isn't getting filled...
Lol. What's matter w people?
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#41 May 24, 2015
long john wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. What's matter w people?
He feels he is telling the truth; I have heard much worse about Kalou.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#42 May 24, 2015
....and YES, I stalk this thread......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capitol Cougars Football 13 min Cougar Fan 3
Who is Heather? 36 min november juliet 21
Jared Fogle jokes..no it's not too soon 1 hr november juliet 11
Tom Clark comes out! 1 hr Josh Clark 11
The Herd already ranked ahead or wvwho 1 hr the truth 51
jade castle 2 hr ha 5
News Deputy charged with taking $375,000 from Fayett... (Mar '10) 2 hr Supporter 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages