Lewinski special

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

I'll not say her name that would be not only wrong, but rude, because the other couple is now trying to reconcile and get back together.

He doesn't go inside the bar anymore, but she does and I guess some things are best left alone.
Ahab the Arab

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Lewinski special wrote:
I'll not say her name that would be not only wrong, but rude, because the other couple is now trying to reconcile and get back together.

He doesn't go inside the bar anymore, but she does and I guess some things are best left alone.
How about initials?
Concerned

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Wondering what you all will gossip about when they close at the end of June?
word

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Lewinski special wrote:

I bet u she's there rite now, probably ha an old man herself haha
Concerned

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

I'm here now who is it? I will go out and check! NOT
Lewinski special

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

OK i'll give you her 1st name initial only and I am almost 100% sure she was there this past saturday night. I didn't get a chance to go because of work, but she was there.

Her first name begins with the letter "K"
info

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Lewinski special wrote:
OK i'll give you her 1st name initial only and I am almost 100% sure she was there this past saturday night. I didn't get a chance to go because of work, but she was there.

Her first name begins with the letter "K"
You need to grow some balls for once and tell that to my fing face there Dave!!! Pathetic n wrong!! I'm about done! I work all sat nights!!!
Lewinski special

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Hey" all I said was that her name started with the letter 'K" I didn't say what her name is only that it starts with "K". And I promise you my name is not Dave.

Keep in mind there are a lot of chicks that roll into that place who name starts with that letter.
NaeNae

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Lewsinski special wrote:
Funny story
A buddy of mine was in the bar about 3 months ago and he met a girl that evening and the two went outside to his car to get high. Well as fate would have it his wife came inside looking for him and realized he was in the car. She went to the car and saw the girl performing a Monica Lewinski on him and all hell broke out. She kicked him out of the house and they are now officially separated.
The funny thing is that the girl in the car still regulary goes inside the bar. LOL! Yep she ruined a marriage and she doesn't even care.
Wtf is a Monica Lewinski and a Lewsinski Special?
You asked

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Monica Lewinski is the lady who gave President Bill Clinton oral sex. She took her mouth and placed it around his manhood and went to work right in the Oval office. The two of them didn't actually engage in intercourse only oral sex.

It's the same thing Ms "K" did with the married man only it was in his truck on a gravel parking lot instead of the oval office.

Now the Presidents wife eventually found out by numerous rumors and inuendo's and the married mans wife found out by actually seeing Ms "K" in action.

So in essence a Lewinski special is a head job.

Hope I was able to clear that up for ya.

Big Ben

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Lewinski special wrote:
Hey" all I said was that her name started with the letter 'K" I didn't say what her name is only that it starts with "K". And I promise you my name is not Dave.

Keep in mind there are a lot of chicks that roll into that place who name starts with that letter.
Her name is Kelly !!!!
Ink4blood

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

It doesn't after they just opened another var across from the dairy winkle. You guys are so hung up on what everyone elseis doing I'm surprised it got by you
DuPont Panthers rock

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Yo ink4blood what bar you talking about? Where exactly is it at and when does it open if it hasn't already. I also heard that the Gold Dome was losing their liquor license at the end of this month. You hear any rumor on that? Wonder where those old geezers that hang at the dome will go then?

Holla back!
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Duh it's miss kitty's bar and its been open!
DuPont Panthers rock

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Concerned

Where is it at and is the halfway really going to close? What about the dome also. Do you have the scoop?
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Miss kitty's is on Campbell's creek across from the old bull winkles . Halfway home is closing as of Sunday June 30th. I don't go to dome so that I don't know
Doctor Love

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Well I hope whomever the chick is that likes to imitate Monica Lewinski starts going to Miss Kittys. My wife is going to the beach with her parents soon (I can't because of work) and I could use a little strange.
Farewell

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Where will all the regualars go and will there be a farewell bash on the last night or weekend?
Yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

There are two more junk holes nearby that they will drag their drunk a$$es to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 3 min GOD loves all 17
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min bacon hater 54,221
Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority -- Charles... (Jul '13) 7 min Vern 369
Two Plead Not Guilty In Kanawha County Murder Case 42 min yeah no 1
Town Sl*ts & Holler Wh•res 1 hr Hello 7
best buffet restaraunts in the area 1 hr billhilly 9
Vic Sprouse and Sarah Plants 1 hr jelly is squid 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000