Comments
101 - 120 of 179 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#102 Apr 8, 2013
Creeker

Those widows collecting checks from their dead husbands are doing nothing more than accepting entitlements. They didn't work for the coal company so why should they receive money? Same as social security. You see you lunatic liberals are always wanting something, but not willing to wotk for it. And yes I am saying social security is an entitlement. And as far as myself all you need to know is I pay taxes.

Why in the world our government started giving you free loaders money you didn't earn or deserve is beyond me?
Interesting

Alexandria, VA

#103 May 17, 2013
How is Matt Jones doing?
wow

Charleston, WV

#104 May 17, 2013
I have class wrote:
Any person that would even think of entering that nasty ass dive should have their head examined. Nothing but uneducated filthy ass skanks all over the place and the men aren't any better. Gave the place a chance after leaving the Moose one night and it was just miserable. I am a 34 year old male and I turned down each and every girl in that nasty dive. I have more class than to go in there again.
How would you know unless you frequent the place? You can't judge a place or it's patrons after ONE visit, that's just snotty & rude of you.
jess

United States

#105 May 17, 2013
I agree. I went there a couple of times and a man with half of his teeth actually had the nerve to ask me to by him a drink. It's nothing but the rejects from campbells creek and rand in that dive. Also it must be a requirement to be broke and homely looking before you frequent that place. Just awful!
2 posts removed
jess

United States

#108 May 17, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
You just put yourself down .....lol. if its a requirement then you had to have met it also.
No sweetheart I'm far from broke or ugly. I went there twice only because my friend wanted to. Will NEVER step foot in that dive again.
Whatever

New Castle, PA

#109 May 17, 2013
I'm far from broke, am sure not ugly, also have all my pearly whites and I stop in for a few sometimes. I know just about everyone that goes there and they are the nicest people I know!
creeker

Charleston, WV

#110 May 18, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Creeker
Those widows collecting checks from their dead husbands are doing nothing more than accepting entitlements. They didn't work for the coal company so why should they receive money? Same as social security. You see you lunatic liberals are always wanting something, but not willing to wotk for it. And yes I am saying social security is an entitlement. And as far as myself all you need to know is I pay taxes.
Why in the world our government started giving you free loaders money you didn't earn or deserve is beyond me?
Most jobs include incentives to take lower pay and ONE is to pay into SS to care for you "and your family" in the event of your disability or death - same with most retirement plans. True the past 20 years, employers don't offer those things and if they do, they end up getting out of THEIR OWN committment to their employees and FAMILIES.

SSI (is nothing but old welfare along with food stamps, HUD, medicaid)- that is state run and paid by state tax payers. That is charity, the people who get it may never have worked a day in their life nor their hubby or wife - you just gotta have a baby and be poor or be disabled and poor - NOT A DIME do they have to pay into it.

SS and medicare - the worker pays into it all of their career and yes, they may get it all back in a few years (or their families) but millions die and don't get a dime of what they paid into the fund, it stays in there for the ones who live on..... There was a law passed and a promise to the workers. As for the widows - since their husband can no longer work or is dead - either way, they have the understanding and the promise of monies for their survivors, etc. when they start their first day of work !!!!.

you say you pay taxes - don't you pay into SS and any type of retirement - when you get old OR DISABLED at a younger age, don't you want your investment back? Remember the federal gov't invests all monies paid into such programs and make millions of dollars. SS only had problems because they loaned out money to OTHER PROGRAMS who don't/won't pay it back in. Medicaid (a charity) pays much better than medicare - 100% and also even allow dentists to pull teeth and get paid (also there are clinics for dental care and eye exams and glasses as CHARITY based on income- Medicare only pays 80% after a deductible is met and doesn't pay anything for dental or eyecare UNLESS there is an infection or disease / survery need involved, etc.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#111 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I'm far from broke, am sure not ugly, also have all my pearly whites and I stop in for a few sometimes. I know just about everyone that goes there and they are the nicest people I know!
Absolutely, the people who frequent there at least can buy their own drinks. Druggies and others lay around on drugs buzzed up with drugs they got by committing criminal acts. Sure someone may ask another to buy them a drink - all you gotta do is say "get a job and buy your own" - don't label the whole bar full of people as the same - right? So I agree with you - I'm far from broke, have nice teeth, worked almost 40 years and get a nice retirment/ss income as promised.... and I go in there occassionally..
1 post removed
phil

United States

#113 May 18, 2013
Creeker you've made some valid points, although I'll bet your a hard person to get off the phone. Lol
Julie

United States

#114 May 18, 2013
I went there a couple of times when the Cat Daddys performed & had a great time. Friendly ppl & good music. Maybe you just went in there with your nose in the air Jess?!
1 post removed
Whatever

Mars, PA

#116 May 18, 2013
He still does! Lol
thats crazy

Charleston, WV

#117 May 18, 2013
Honey if your talking about Danny stricker he has slurs all over the valley not just there lol and probably still does he's a bigger slur than any female I know
thats crazy

Charleston, WV

#118 May 18, 2013
Sl*t
Grorge

Brooklyn, NY

#119 May 18, 2013
I heard the bar tender there slips shit in girls drinks
Whatever

Mars, PA

#120 May 18, 2013
Why would a female bartender spike a drink dumba**!
George

Brooklyn, NY

#121 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Why would a female bartender spike a drink dumba**!
The bartender I'm talking about wasn't female. Fucktard
Whatever

Mars, PA

#122 May 18, 2013
Um they have no male bartenders fucktard!
thats crazy

Charleston, WV

#123 May 18, 2013
Yes they do have a male bartender dudly
1 post removed
Whatever

Mars, PA

#125 May 18, 2013
Um I don't think he's the type sorry I know him well.
George

Brooklyn, NY

#126 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Um I don't think he's the type sorry I know him well.
I took the girl to the ER that he did it to

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Jo Phillips 2 hr hehehehe 11
James Wilson Davis 3 hr get a life 1
Message for all religious hatermongers 3 hr Roadhog 8
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Dalai Lama 57,064
The Belvedere Apartments_1506 East Virginia Street 6 hr Tenant 4
Mr. Right? Scott Spencer 6 hr Sohot79 1
Chicken wing challenge 6 hr hot 1
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000