Blame

Chesapeake, OH

#82 Apr 3, 2013
Sounds like these people that take up for this bar think they know everything. The truth is they are prob non-working , ambulance chasing , drunk, pill heads themselves. So what if the owner is a good guy then he knows better than hire people that drink on the job. He is running a business. I think I'll contact this jones guys family and make sure they hire a good lawyer.
Wow

Mckeesport, PA

#83 Apr 3, 2013
Everyone in that bar that I know personally have jobs, pays taxes, and are not drunks or pill heads. I can take up for someone just as much as you are taking up for a known drug user. The fact is that this incident or other incidents are between the insurance companies , the lawyers and the families involved. Anything else on here is gossip!
murder

Charleston, WV

#84 Apr 3, 2013
A poster on here stated that MATT was a drug user, not a drinker. Witnesses at a bar who are BUZZED up are known as uncredible by most standards -

Matt is alive - did they give him a drug/alcohol test>? Interestng to find the results. IF HE HAD ANY in him, again I stil say insurance companies go by percent of fault when paying. Then victim's family has to go to civil court to sue a person for more money.

Most likely if Matt did not work - ALL HIS CARE THE REST OF HIS LIFE will be paid by MEDICAID and SSI also - it's not like he won't get care - it's just his family won't make out like a bandit without PLACING BLAME and sueing.

Just file a claim against the drivers' insurance
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#85 Apr 3, 2013
I wish people understood the elements of a Slander Case. Gee Whiz.....They throw that term around like it's nothing.
Someone stating THEIR OPINION of YOU is NOT SLANDER!
Blame

Chesapeake, OH

#86 Apr 3, 2013
Wow wrote:
Everyone in that bar that I know personally have jobs, pays taxes, and are not drunks or pill heads. I can take up for someone just as much as you are taking up for a known drug user. The fact is that this incident or other incidents are between the insurance companies , the lawyers and the families involved. Anything else on here is gossip!
i''m glad you said the ones you know personally, because the ones I know might work a little but are heavy drug users & are alcoholics. I'm gonna one way or another find this Matt jones and let him know what his rights are because he deserves
to be compensated for 1 clear fact. If that female bartender was sighted for DUI then I would hold the bar liable because a business owner should take more pride in his establishment. He may have been stumbling onto the road but As a driver you should be paying attention. When you see a person along the road with children you tend to watch and make sure the child doesn't step out in front of you. I can see Mr. Jones set up for life. She will pay and so will the bar.
lol

Ashburn, VA

#87 Apr 3, 2013
The bar owners allow them to drink while working they get a 6 pack free with every Shift from what I hear.
Wow

Mckeesport, PA

#88 Apr 3, 2013
Again gossip innuendo and nonsense . Do you think your threats are unfounded and to "find" someone and tell them the gossip will mAtter? You sound like your 5 years old lol!
Wow

Mckeesport, PA

#89 Apr 3, 2013
You must be a scorned barred from the bar ex customer to assume you know so much!
Blame

Chesapeake, OH

#90 Apr 4, 2013
Wow wrote:
You must be a scorned barred from the bar ex customer to assume you know so much!
wow are they really people that have have been barred from there? I'm not making threats just gonna give someone some helpful advice. That 6 pack a shift much be a bonus to work there. Well here's a tip!!!! Don't do that if you don't want problemsZ. 5 year old. Right!!!!! I'm a smart 5 year old.
I have class

Martinsburg, WV

#91 Apr 4, 2013
Any person that would even think of entering that nasty ass dive should have their head examined. Nothing but uneducated filthy ass skanks all over the place and the men aren't any better. Gave the place a chance after leaving the Moose one night and it was just miserable. I am a 34 year old male and I turned down each and every girl in that nasty dive. I have more class than to go in there again.
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#92 Apr 4, 2013
I have class wrote:
Any person that would even think of entering that nasty ass dive should have their head examined. Nothing but uneducated filthy ass skanks all over the place and the men aren't any better. Gave the place a chance after leaving the Moose one night and it was just miserable. I am a 34 year old male and I turned down each and every girl in that nasty dive. I have more class than to go in there again.
\

Maybe no woman from the Moose was on your arm because they thought you were skanky hahahhehehhe
Wow

Evans City, PA

#93 Apr 4, 2013
Who's he kidding? A lot of ppl come to Halfway Home from the Moose! He must of not seen what he liked there either? Most ppl I know that come in Halfway are there with friends or music not for a hookup!
creeker

Charleston, WV

#94 Apr 4, 2013
Wow wrote:
Who's he kidding? A lot of ppl come to Halfway Home from the Moose! He must of not seen what he liked there either? Most ppl I know that come in Halfway are there with friends or music not for a hookup!
Yep, that what I was saying about him not having a woman on his arm - what a PUT DOWN on himself "comment" he made huh? Over the years I've noticed the bar on Piedmont filled out ONLY after the Moose closed - so the "elite" were ones that have been drinking BEFORE THEY ENTERED THE BAR.....
Interesting

United States

#95 Apr 5, 2013
I started this only to find out if someone was really hit because my friends brother was killed after leaving the bar. Wow I never imaged this much stuff goes on there. It's a sad situation and I don't want it closed just try to watch out for people cause anyone could get hurt. I forgot to mention that my friends brother was hit a second time and they never knew who hit him and just left the seen. Anyone have any idea who that was? Just asking cause sometimes people talk.
Wow

Coraopolis, PA

#96 Apr 5, 2013
Again "that much stuff" does NOT go on there-it's GOSSIP!
creekr

Charleston, WV

#97 Apr 5, 2013
Wow wrote:
Again "that much stuff" does NOT go on there-it's GOSSIP!
with all this "advertisement" they may even get more business - BUSINESS is slow until Moose closes, then if they can't serve them as they drove "DRUNK" to their bar - well it's lights out and bankruptcy time for the business huh> Unless they can get more business early on in the evening drummed up....
fedup2

Charleston, WV

#98 Apr 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Who gives a squat what happens to any of those rednecks from that part of the county? I mean really who cares? I certainly don't.
You must be a Republican! Or an cold hearted A$$!! Either way they are the same. You should sit back and think about what if that was someone in your family!
Anonymous

Martinsburg, WV

#99 Apr 8, 2013
Dear fedup2

Why yes I am a card carrying republican and proud of it thank you. And I stick by what i said about that end of the county. Nothing, but uneducated hillbilly breeding rednecks that eventually live off the government and become a drain on society. I know it's true and deep down so does everyone else.

And no at this point in life I could care less what happens to you losers. I could care less how many you shoot or run over or how many overdose. The more the merrier if you ask me.
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#100 Apr 8, 2013
I worked for abut 35 years and stil pay taxes in my retirement. I didn't go to college, but I'm certainly not a dumb hillbily who lives off he system. Most of the older folks who live in the area are widows of coal miners and deserve the pensions their husband worked for in dangerous jobs. It's the ones from like about age 45 down to 10 that have become addicted to drugs and caused such a blight in this area.

So annonymous - how long have you worked and been a taxpayer?
Belle 2

Charleston, WV

#101 Apr 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Dear fedup2
Why yes I am a card carrying republican and proud of it thank you. And I stick by what i said about that end of the county. Nothing, but uneducated hillbilly breeding rednecks that eventually live off the government and become a drain on society. I know it's true and deep down so does everyone else.
And no at this point in life I could care less what happens to you losers. I could care less how many you shoot or run over or how many overdose. The more the merrier if you ask me.
Sounds like you are so Closed Minded that you can't see the forest for the trees. There are good and bad, positive and negative, and hopeful and hopeless people, things and places, ALL OVER. That's what makes the world go round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make America White Again! 23 min Eric 12
Divorced dating 44 min Red1mommy 24
Climate Variation 1 hr questions 1
Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions 1 hr Frank Underwood 11
Suddenlink to begin charging customers $1 fee f... 2 hr Frank Underwood 11
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 2 hr Easy Street 29
Hurricane Null (May '15) 2 hr RT_Ionsides 90
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages