Inquiring minds

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Ok so what's the dealleo? What did Janeice get charged with? Is Matt Jones really paralyzed or is that just heresay?
Wow

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Heresay, innuendo and gossip.
Snitch

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I will be at the Halfway home tonight and I give you my solemn word that I will call the CPD or the State or County police if I suspect anyone is about to drink and drive.

In lieu of what transpired two weeks ago it looks as if my services are badly needed. You have been warned.
THE TRUTH

New Alexandria, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Just to make things very clear on all the BS THAT EVERYBODY IS SAYING ON THIS!! The Halfway Home Bar owners do take care of the people at this bar and if you are to drunk they will cut you off and call a cab for you. The ABCC does come in there and we have not been fined. And for the rumors that you want to start and run your mouth. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A JOB AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!!!!! And for the snitch come on down will sit you right. Beside the off duty cops that are friends with the bar owners!!!!
Bar Patron

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

THE TRUTH wrote:
Just to make things very clear on all the BS THAT EVERYBODY IS SAYING ON THIS!! The Halfway Home Bar owners do take care of the people at this bar and if you are to drunk they will cut you off and call a cab for you. The ABCC does come in there and we have not been fined. And for the rumors that you want to start and run your mouth. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A JOB AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!!!!! And for the snitch come on down will sit you right. Beside the off duty cops that are friends with the bar owners!!!!
Can I watch? Snitch is an arrogant, ignorant detective wanna be! Good going Halfway Home!!!!
murder

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I believe the bar owner is a pretty good guy (I do know him)- there have been prior owers who dealt drugs there, didn't care if patrons got too high etc.- but not this one !!

I don't loaf in bars too much, but appears like they are open "to watchers".
Lady Shylock

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

@The Truth
You wouldn't happen to be the one that steam rolled over that dude are you? And if you are then you have some gall to claim that they cut off customers once that have had too many, because hell you were working there and YOU got drunk. Why didn' you cut yourself off sweeetheart? Huh? I mean why not you? I guess if you had a man would not be paralyzed hanging onto life by a thread.
THE TRUTH

New Alexandria, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Lady Shaylock!!! No I was not the one working. But Before you go running that mouth maybe you should find out the truth first. WHY DONT YOU TALK TO THE DRUG DEALERS THAT HE SAW BEFORE THEY CAME TO THE BAR!! And instead of running that mouth let the courts take care of it!! And of you keep on I WILL REPORT THIS AS SLANDER AND YOU WILL BE IN COURT!!! AND HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THIS BAR BEFORE??? IF NOT THEN YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO RUN THAT MOUTH!!
Curious

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I humbly apologize and hope you and your family have a happy Easter.
hey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

This is a public forum you can't report anything. So good luck with that, and you are so full of it who's a** are you trying to cover, I never one time saw them cut anyone off or call a cab unless someone asked them to call a cab. You do not take care of your customers if your too tight to pay for actual security on the weekends and the owner won't step in and do anything saw it first hand and they say they have security for bands but the guy who is there weighs 95 pounds and is 5"3 so keep telling lies so maybe someone will start believing it. This place is a shot hole and they are just waiting for a lawsuit with all the things they let go on there because someone is going to end dead with all the crazy people that come there and have weapons
THE TRUTH

New Alexandria, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

If dont like it here go down town!!!! Where the bullets fly and get robbed!!! We do take care of our people and do care for the people here!!! First if you don't know the truth then don't run your mouth!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! AND BY THE WAY my heart does go out to the family.
THE TRUTH

New Alexandria, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

@ HEY -THAT IS WHY YOU ARE BARRED FROM THIS BAR!!! DONE WITH THIS BS!!! ALWAYS STARTING TROUBLE AS USUAL ...... GET A JOB!!!!
Bar Patron

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Snap! Go Halfway Home!!!!
creeker

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Absolutely complainers GO TO THE WEST SIDE in those bars huh? The Blue Parrot has had a couple of murders there haven't they? There are three bars close together on Piedmont and at Mouth of the Creek -

But - HALF the people DO DRUGS and don't even try to get served - WHAT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNERS then??? I mean the police puts drug users and drug dealers in jail and they are right back on the streets the next day AND WILL TRY TO GET EVEN for anybody they think "ratted" them out.

People need to take responsibility for their own driving, drinking, drugging AND WALKING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD - not in the middle. Bars are not babysitters especially when all they get is trouble from some of the people who don't even
spend money at their place.

A lot of bartenders, have a drink now and then to PUT UP WITH THE CUSTOMERS !!! Leave the business bar owners alone, at least they are working, making jobs for people and paying taxes...!!!
Amazed

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

creeker wrote:
Absolutely complainers GO TO THE WEST SIDE in those bars huh? The Blue Parrot has had a couple of murders there haven't they? There are three bars close together on Piedmont and at Mouth of the Creek -
But - HALF the people DO DRUGS and don't even try to get served - WHAT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNERS then??? I mean the police puts drug users and drug dealers in jail and they are right back on the streets the next day AND WILL TRY TO GET EVEN for anybody they think "ratted" them out.
People need to take responsibility for their own driving, drinking, drugging AND WALKING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD - not in the middle. Bars are not babysitters especially when all they get is trouble from some of the people who don't even
spend money at their place.
A lot of bartenders, have a drink now and then to PUT UP WITH THE CUSTOMERS !!! Leave the business bar owners alone, at least they are working, making jobs for people and paying taxes...!!!
. They are not babysitters but they kniw what they are suppose to do when it comes to cutting people off. If I was a bar owner I wouldn't want my employees drinking. They prob don't know 1/2 of what they doing. It would be like a baby babysitting a baby. A intoxicated person is not going to cut another intoxicated person off. I would think the owner would atleast not let thiis happen. If they do, I hope they get their pants sued off. No matter what a person thinks is right or wrong when it comes to a person being responsible for what happens to them, the first thing to remember is that person has family and they are going to be hurt. So unless you have looked at a family member at funeral home or taken care of a injures person you don't know what you are talking about.
curious creeker

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

hey Amazed:

Whoa - I'm saying even if bartender cuts off someone "high" - they are seen drivng from there and it's ASSUMED the bar owner should be sued.

Who knows where a person got "buzzed up and who walks or stumbles in middle of road"?- anybody who does drugs should not be able to sue a business who has no way of KNOWING the person took pills, sniffed something - whatever outside or in bathroom - whatever.

Most of these misfits live off the system anyway, committ crimes, sell drugs, have babies they can't take care of then WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS - the family wants money!!!!!!

I have had to swerve off road more than once - up Cc OR RUSH to wrong side of road because someone made a decision to either drive HIGH or walk HIGH in a reckless, dangerous way. So if they left a business or bar in that condition and got hit - PEOPLE THIK THEY SHOULD JUST PUT THE BAR OUT OF BUSINESSS, or take a tax paying workers' home because they were at one point seen leaving from there???- Insurance's assign monies according to % of blame, someone who causes their own injury doesn't deserve to "make out" on it.

People who run in and out of a busienss to "smoke pot" - snort, swallow, etc., it's their fault what happens next - believe me a little drink would not make them any higher anyway. And I've seen people like that get friends to order for them too - SHOULD THE FRIEND be sued also huh? Or if a beer that "someone gives to them interacts and they walk
outside AFER DRINKING ONE BEER and drop dead - who should pay for that? Of it they take the drug that interacts after being stone cold sober being served a beer -?? Think about it

The drug dealers need to be arrested for murder or attemtped murder if proved they sold to a "victim" of an accident - but can't get no money off pieces of crap huh?

I've worked bars for years and took many people
home - BUT MAMY MADE A DECISION to not accept help
and go out and KILL SOMEBODY or themselves...So yes I do know absolutely what I am talking about..

Just like the Good guy that run from the police and put lots of people at risk - his family thought they should get millions from the justice system. Did they try to sue a drug dealer or bar NO - they did not. The guy got messed up somehow.
Wow

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Your exactly right curious creeker! Unfortunately some of these families of victims only see dollar signs. They aren't satisfied with the hospital bills being paid or funeral being paid for. It's sad times to think that anyone of us even sober could lose all we worked for because some ambulance chaser lawyer wants his cut! Nowadays ppl are greedy and do not want to work for what they have. I get up and go to a job everyday, pay my bills, and am happy with what I have.
Winky

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Bar Patron wrote:
<quoted text> Can I watch? Snitch is an arrogant, ignorant detective wanna be! Good going Halfway Home!!!!
Probably a rent a cop lmao.
Curious Creeker

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Absolutely guys - victims committing crimes or doing drugs have to take half responsibility for their injuries - and the cause.

That's all I'm trying to say. People sometimes can't STOP PEOPLE from going on a suicide DRIVE or WALK while out of their mind.
Amazed

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

People need to take responsibility for getting dunk and falling or whatever happens. Do you really think that you can get money from a business without all the facts. Autopsy is done and they get toxology report. Death changes a persons life. Just because you hire a lawyer & have things looked into doesn't mean you are an ambulance chaser it just means you need to know the truth. The lady that hit and killed the first guy worked with the mans sister. She just wanted to know what happened. It has showed that the driver was at fault but the police didnt send her for a drug screening and they should have. These are not people out to get money but the truth. So if it comes back only alcohol in system (no drug) and testimony from people in the bar gave statements they show the bar didnn't have someone at then door then do you thinks it should all be forgotten about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
You have to believe! 7 min Nancy 1
god made everything... 7 min Nancy 135
Bundy is a racist 8 min free willy 4
Does WV have any Bull Sharks? 11 min huh 3
Questions for the real TPB 12 min tpb 33
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 27 min George 44,191
Teabaggers 27 min Kelly 2
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••