Really

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Who gives a squat what happens to any of those rednecks from that part of the county? I mean really who cares? I certainly don't.
ummmm, it appears as though you do, you took the time to respond....
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 20, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> you are right it is hard to place blame, but I know for a fact that 2 investigators were hired and no one could get the story straight of what went on that night. It's far from over because his sister will fight until the end.
If she went to jail that night, that would tell me she has been charged? Why would a Private Investigator be hired or even involved, were the charges against her dropped? If they were, what is the basis? The Prosecuting Attorney is in charge once the intial filing of charges is complete.
sad

Charleston, WV

#23 Mar 20, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> you are right it is hard to place blame, but I know for a fact that 2 investigators were hired and no one could get the story straight of what went on that night. It's far from over because his sister will fight until the end.
Of course, they want money. If Family knows they have loved ones constantly committing crimes and doing drugs, they know there may be a really bad ending. Now if someone took a gun and shot him 20 times - ok yeah - but you know even most insurace companies award according to blame - IF VICTIM IS PARTIALLY AT FAULT for his injury, a percentage is placed on award. If he was messed up walking in middle of road, sounds like 50 - 50 to me. A sober person coming home from work could hit someone like that falling or suddenly in middle of road - then WOULD THEY BE BLAMED - no... I am so glad I wasn't driving by at that time - it would be me somebody would be putting the blame on - even sober and straight...
Interesting

Alexandria, VA

#24 Mar 20, 2013
MsKamish wrote:
<quoted text>
If she went to jail that night, that would tell me she has been charged? Why would a Private Investigator be hired or even involved, were the charges against her dropped? If they were, what is the basis? The Prosecuting Attorney is in charge once the intial filing of charges is complete.
sorry I think I may have confused you. Not this accident but the one that killed my best friends brother back in July 2011. This is the case that two different investigators were hires. The police report indicted a lot of things that's why this had been looked into. I had only asked about the resent accident because I knew this made the 2nd person that left the bar and was hit by a car.
Interesting

Alexandria, VA

#25 Mar 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Chances are they're from either Campbells Creek, Georges Creek or Black Hawk Hollow so again I ask who really gives a crap about those low life losers?
you have to be some sort of low life. No matter how you feel these men who were killed or injured were someone's family member. I hope you don't have children' because this world is not perfect & neither are people. I hope you don't ever go through tragedy because the way you have talked it would be KARMA. Always remember what comes around goes around. Instead of being Anonymous you should be Mr Attitude.
Interesting

Alexandria, VA

#26 Mar 20, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, they want money. If Family knows they have loved ones constantly committing crimes and doing drugs, they know there may be a really bad ending. Now if someone took a gun and shot him 20 times - ok yeah - but you know even most insurace companies award according to blame - IF VICTIM IS PARTIALLY AT FAULT for his injury, a percentage is placed on award. If he was messed up walking in middle of road, sounds like 50 - 50 to me. A sober person coming home from work could hit someone like that falling or suddenly in middle of road - then WOULD THEY BE BLAMED - no... I am so glad I wasn't driving by at that time - it would be me somebody would be putting the blame on - even sober and straight...
. Most of the time this is true. This family is not money hungry. The lawyers and the insurance company thought she could have prevented this. So yes they paid. To make things even worse for the sister she works with the lady that killed him. Also her mom had been in the hospital for 5 months and she couldn't tell her because she was critical. She just took over and did what she thought was right. Her mom passed away 2 months later. Hope I never have to have this much sadness at one time.
sad

Charleston, WV

#27 Mar 20, 2013
"interesting" true, no real winners in so much tragedy.
Hook up city

Charleston, WV

#28 Mar 20, 2013
Is Janease married? If so was her husband with her or was she out in a bar drinking by herself? That bar is well known for women looking for men and vice versa and marriage is optional.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#29 Mar 21, 2013
Hook up city wrote:
Is Janease married? If so was her husband with her or was she out in a bar drinking by herself? That bar is well known for women looking for men and vice versa and marriage is optional.
A funny comment - it's the norm of the HUMAN ANIMAL to try to hook up with someone that appeals to them. Most bars have exactly that going on and have for many years from the TIME OF SALOONS in the old West hahaha

Of course some people join singles clubs, go to laundromats, restaurants - just getting out among others if if they meet someone - FINE...
SICKOFIT

Beaver Falls, PA

#30 Mar 21, 2013
It's obvious from some of these posts that it must be human nature for some to make assumptions, spread gossip and be downright ignorant. SMH
Hook up city

Charleston, WV

#31 Mar 21, 2013
So was she married or not? Does anybody actually know and did the accident really happen. I know a girl named Janeace that used to go there, but don't know if it's the same one. I am just curious and being nosy. Thank you.
yes

Charleston, WV

#32 Mar 21, 2013
Her husband is called Smokey don't know his real name
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#33 Mar 21, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>sorry I think I may have confused you. Not this accident but the one that killed my best friends brother back in July 2011. This is the case that two different investigators were hires. The police report indicted a lot of things that's why this had been looked into. I had only asked about the resent accident because I knew this made the 2nd person that left the bar and was hit by a car.
Yes...I was trying to figure out "who" had dropped the ball....It is sad when people are left to commit crimes over and over until finally caught. It doesn't matter where someone is from..that is someones family.
Interesting

Alexandria, VA

#34 Mar 21, 2013
MsKamish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I was trying to figure out "who" had dropped the ball....It is sad when people are left to commit crimes over and over until finally caught. It doesn't matter where someone is from..that is someones family.
it could just be someone that is out for a special occasion that gets hit. They don't have to be an alcoholic or a drug user, if people drink and drive they are putting others at risk. Not all people that hit someone is drunk but if you do and it is proven by your own statement of what happened then you are liable. I just couldn't believe this has happened twice. It will prob happen again because the parking lot is always full.
Wow

Monaca, PA

#35 Mar 21, 2013
As are all other parking lots of establishments like that! Why just pick on one? Sounds like a personal problem to me!
Interesting

Alexandria, VA

#36 Mar 21, 2013
Wow wrote:
As are all other parking lots of establishments like that! Why just pick on one? Sounds like a personal problem to me!
not picking at all just know now 2 people have been hit by a car after leaving there. One dead and one injured. I don't think this has happened up at Brandon's bar and his parking lot is full. I guess you could say it is a personal problem my friend lost her brother and it has been a big heart ache for her and her family. They let the bartender drive home drunk. What's that tel ya they don't care about the people in the bar. Just make that money.
Wow

Monaca, PA

#37 Mar 21, 2013
Many of "those" people as you call it start drinking at other bars and end up there so no it's not the bars fault it's the drinker or drug abuser in the second instance. The boy walking in the street was messed up.
Interesting

Alexandria, VA

#38 Mar 21, 2013
Wow wrote:
Many of "those" people as you call it start drinking at other bars and end up there so no it's not the bars fault it's the drinker or drug abuser in the second instance. The boy walking in the street was messed up.
they may end up there but shouldn't be served if they are messed up. All I'm saying is the owners of any bar knows what responsibilities they have so I guess tit will be up to the judge cause I'm sure they will be in court sometime over these incidents. I know this because I have family that own bars. A bar owner and not from my family is who told the family to see a lawyer. This has been going on years but is happening to often.
Wow

Monaca, PA

#39 Mar 21, 2013
I have seen them make ppl leave and stop serving them too but if someone leaves the bar after being told no more service and they go out and do drugs then who's fault is it. Ppl trying to blame bar owners when in reality it's the ppl themselves messing their selves up. People need to start taking responsibility for themselves and stop blaming the "other" guy for everything.
Hillbilly

Baltimore, MD

#40 Mar 21, 2013
a person is over the limit after two drinks. If bars stopped serving after two drinks they would be out of business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I put money in the oil Contango? 14 min rastus 6
Antoine Green Eyes 1 hr heather 4
need a date for Valentine's day 1 hr Sugar 6
Josh Holbert narc 2 hr Truth 6
searching for a building contractor 2 hr Ashley 3
Pagans mc 3 hr Like A Canary 9
breast augmentation (Apr '14) 4 hr notatrollatall 11
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web