First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Interesting

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Is it true that a man was hit by a car that was driven by a person who was drunk & had just left the bar? If I'm not mistake this guy was serious hurt. I really need to know who the guy was.
Flipper

Martinsburg, WV

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Which one? The driver or the pedestrian?
SICKOFIT

Greensburg, PA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Interesting wrote:
Is it true that a man was hit by a car that was driven by a person who was drunk & had just left the bar? If I'm not mistake this guy was serious hurt. I really need to know who the guy was.
you sound like an ambulance chaser! Mind your business!
Interesting

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Both names if you have them. I'm definitely not a ambulance chaser.
Yes

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Matt Jones was drunk left the bar walking and was hit by Janease Sexton who also left the bar drinking and driving, but the rumor is Matt fell in the road in front of her car.
Yes

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 18, 2013
That bar has a bad reputation for how things are ran though. They never cut anyone off unless they are falling down or bothering others. They never have security and anything goes.
Little bird

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Mar 18, 2013
I heard he didn't have a scratch got up shook it off and went home. Janice went home and all was ok
Interesting

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Mar 18, 2013
How long ago was this? I'm only asking because the same thing happened to my friends brother. He was killed 7/2011 after leaving the bar. This family has several lawyers looking at this.
Eight Ball

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Is Janice married and if so who too?
yes

Ashburn, VA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
He is paralyzed n the hospital still, an she went to jail that night. true story.
Curious

Martinsburg, WV

#11 Mar 18, 2013
What is her husbands name? Just want to make sure i have the right Janease.
Interesting

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Mar 18, 2013
My friend I'm speaking of has had it very rough. Lost her bother and mother 2 months apart. If your going to have a bar you should take responsibility for making sure people don't drive home (especially people that work there). I would think it would be good for the family of mike jones to speak to my friend. If they do let me know and I'll have her call someone in his family. So sad.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 18, 2013
really sad - but sometimes people hit the bars already drunk and even if not served are seen leaving there and then wreck. Or they don't appear drunkwhen leaving but take drugs later.

It's so hard to find true blame when the driver and the victim both may be "messed up".
Anonymous

Martinsburg, WV

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Who gives a squat what happens to any of those rednecks from that part of the county? I mean really who cares? I certainly don't.
Interesting

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Who gives a squat what happens to any of those rednecks from that part of the county? I mean really who cares? I certainly don't.
. Karma is all I can say. People like you that would say something like that is not worth the sweat on my a$$. That's all that I have to say.
Interesting

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Mar 18, 2013
creeker wrote:
really sad - but sometimes people hit the bars already drunk and even if not served are seen leaving there and then wreck. Or they don't appear drunkwhen leaving but take drugs later.
It's so hard to find true blame when the driver and the victim both may be "messed up".
you are right it is hard to place blame, but I know for a fact that 2 investigators were hired and no one could get the story straight of what went on that night. It's far from over because his sister will fight until the end.
The story

Evans City, PA

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> you are right it is hard to place blame, but I know for a fact that 2 investigators were hired and no one could get the story straight of what went on that night. It's far from over because his sister will fight until the end.
well let the police handle it ! Your not getting anything from here but rumors, gossip and speculation!
say wat

Nitro, WV

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Then why comment you POS?
Interesting

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Mar 18, 2013
The story wrote:
<quoted text> well let the police handle it ! Your not getting anything from here but rumors, gossip and speculation!
. The police were done that night . They didnt even do what was suppose to be done.
Anonymous

Martinsburg, WV

#20 Mar 19, 2013
Chances are they're from either Campbells Creek, Georges Creek or Black Hawk Hollow so again I ask who really gives a crap about those low life losers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty red (wesley taylor) and tori his girlfrie... 31 min fucku 1
One Word Game (Jul '12) 2 hr Jam 67
Looking for a woman 3 hr Pffft 2
River Ridge 5 hr The Brown Starfish 14
Happy 420 Charleston 5 hr No Dout 16
The race 5 hr Only one life 1
Dont vote Goodwin 6 hr who will win? 22

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages