New Place Grumpy's????
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ATF

Charleston, WV

#48 Mar 4, 2012
ABC wrote:
They better start asking for ID at the door, I myself have been in there undercover and they do not ask for ID. How would you the owners feel if you'r daughter or son came in there an order a beer and was only the age of 18 or 19.... And the Blond bartender is a mouthy bitch.
Shit, the way you look who would ID you. Old leather face. Your ABC and I'm ATF. The jealousy just oozes from your keyboard. Get a life retard! This is the most stupidest post on here.
burnie

Charleston, WV

#49 Mar 4, 2012
They have a rodent problem, of course being next to the river it is only natural for rats to migrate towards trash.
rox

Charleston, WV

#50 Mar 4, 2012
I've never been there, nor do I know any of the owners, but it's obvious the jealousy towards them on here.
burnie

Amarillo, TX

#51 Mar 5, 2012
rox wrote:
I've never been there, nor do I know any of the owners, but it's obvious the jealousy towards them on here.
Right, were so jealous of poor service, mediocre food, and V.D.'s
TNT

Charleston, WV

#52 Mar 5, 2012
burnie wrote:
<quoted text>Right, were so jealous of poor service, mediocre food, and V.D.'s
Haha, there's another one. They must be doing something right.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#53 Mar 17, 2012
Swinger 56 wrote:
<quoted text>. This place is freaking gross. And is a joke. Won't last 6 months. Swingers meeting tonight - at 9. Be there.
So much for that 6 month prediction, huh? 1956 and 56 yrs. old...no wonder

Location hidden

#54 Mar 17, 2012
ABC wrote:
They better start asking for ID at the door, I myself have been in there undercover and they do not ask for ID. How would you the owners feel if you'r daughter or son came in there an order a beer and was only the age of 18 or 19.... And the Blond bartender is a mouthy bitch.
ABC?? Yeah, right. Impersonating an officer/Class 2 MISD>

Location hidden

#55 Mar 17, 2012
diamondust wrote:
Well.... again.. it shows that Grumpys is really making their new joint a real "family oriented" place! Give me a break!! Ive never seen so much trash rollin in and out of there. Go look at their facebook pictures. Bikini Contests.. halloween parties... You see one of the owners.. with several diff women... umm which one is his wife, you surely cannot tell by the way he is holding on to all the different women. I also did see a little girls picture posted on there..so sad.. I would never want my kid associated with such trashiness. I am glad I have never decided to take my kid to the "family atmosphere" I would probably have been mortified at what they couldve seen.
OH CRAP! Almost forgot, Diamond Dust not only attends Grumpy's STILL, but works at the same company as two of the owners. No matter what the reply from "her", it's the truth. It came from a very, very reliable source! What a hater.
jane

Charleston, WV

#56 Mar 17, 2012
I love grumpy's! The food is great and the river view is the best around.
wayne

United States

#57 May 1, 2012
Looking for a man and girl to be with me and my girl a 4some anyone up for it
lol

New York, NY

#58 May 1, 2012
wayne wrote:
Looking for a man and girl to be with me and my girl a 4some anyone up for it
why ask under grumpys ? Hmmm
Dan80

Charleston, WV

#59 May 1, 2012
Luv me some grumpys, best food on that end of the valley for sure
Healthcare worker

Charleston, WV

#60 May 1, 2012
Who the hell would eat at a place called Grumpy's anyway? It's in the nastiest area of town, and its by the river. Ew! Some of the trashiest skanks I know used to work there AND are related to the owners. YUCK!
jas777

Charleston, WV

#61 May 1, 2012
Went to grumpys last weekend for the first time, we had a blast. The food was great and so was the service. Two big thumbs up. We will be going back this weekend :)
I am better than that

Charleston, WV

#62 May 2, 2012
If I were picked up and given a free limo ride from ny home and given vouchers for free drinks and food for two all night long, and then given a free limo ride home and then 200.00 cash spending money to do as I please....I would not just say no, but I would say HELL NO...

That place has "Hoe's" working there skankier than Hooters and the food is just as bad. The location is horocious and the clientel..well" let's just say leaves a lot to be desired...

HELL NO!
I call it Dumpys

Charleston, WV

#63 May 2, 2012
That place is skankville USA! I would rather get a six pack of Old Milwaukee and sit on the river bank with the homeless and drink than go to that nasty ass dive.
nunya

Charleston, WV

#64 Jul 10, 2013
I wonder what they are going to do about the lawsuit against them concerning the fellow that got killed crossing the street?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sh!ty managers 15 min Leonard Skinner 2
Wreck 21 min Leonard Skinner 9
Dave Tucker for Kanawha County Sheriff 1 hr Still laughing 30
WV is ____ 1 hr Jon_B 26
Brent Hall week on violent criminals 3 hr Just stop 3
Lifted white Chevy in cross lanes 3 hr Seriously 6
ObamaCare Is Working! Very, Very Well 3 hr George Jones 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages