Wondering

Beckley, WV

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Anyone know anything about Tara that works at Tidewater?
Chesapeake, OH

#2 Aug 30, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Anyone know anything about Tara that works at Tidewater?
She is a lesbian. She is an alcoholic. She's in drug court. She wears an ankle bracket to monitor her for drugs in her system. What else do you want to know?
Wondering

Beckley, WV

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Yikes
herd fan

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 31, 2013
I didnt think tidewater hired felons..if I want a felon to serve me then ill go to chic fila. Just saying..
GoodStoryBut

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 31, 2013
karma wrote:
<quoted text>
...She wears an ankle bracket to monitor her for drugs in her system...
While I'm not saying she doesn't wear a bracelet, I can tell you that you are clueless about what it actually does.
will

Hansford, WV

#6 Aug 31, 2013
you think I could get a lid from her?
Chesapeake, OH

#7 Aug 31, 2013
will wrote:
you think I could get a lid from her?
Who said she wads felon?
I know her personally

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 31, 2013
Tara is a wonderful person, she may have problems but who doesn't and who are you to judge! I know her personally and know that she's a good person and would do anything for anyone so please don't talk about her, she does not deserve anymore criticism than she already has!
Charleston Resident

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Aug 31, 2013
If she has an ankle bracelet on her there's a good reason and she's a felon! She made a big mistake. A good person or a non felon does not get an ankle monitor .
I know her personally

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Although she has made a few mistakes in life, she is working toward a better future for herself. What u are saying is if someone makes a mistake then they are a bad person, that's not true so stop trying to criticize someone for their past, anyone can change if they are willing and she has come a long way! Everyone makes mistakes! U don't know her so u have no right to judge her, u have not been through what she has & apparently u have never made a mistake (too funny) so grow up & stop taking about people behind their backs. People like you are what makes this world pathetic!
I know her personally

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 1, 2013
& just for ur knowledge, u don't have to be convicted to have a bracelet on, you could just be pre-trial and never have a record!
bracelet

Belleville, WV

#12 Sep 1, 2013
You can have DUI and get a bracelet.
Marsell

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Sep 1, 2013
bracelet wrote:
You can have DUI and get a bracelet.
I got my wife a purdy bracelut fur he birfday, and she aint no felun. u,all dumm, thsts whut u are
wang

Hansford, WV

#14 Sep 1, 2013
I have a pecker lock on. got busted getting strange by my girlfriend
1 post removed
captain obvious

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Sep 5, 2013
A majority of workers there an at fifth quarter are felons
1 post removed
DopeHead that works

United States

#18 Mar 27, 2015
karma wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a lesbian. She is an alcoholic. She's in drug court. She wears an ankle bracket to monitor her for drugs in her system. What else do you want to know?
The ankle bracelet monitors where the person is not what their body intakes you moron!!!
sinco

Hurricane, WV

#19 Mar 28, 2015
herd fan wrote:
I didnt think tidewater hired felons..if I want a felon to serve me then ill go to chic fila. Just saying..
Everyone that works there is either an alcoholic or in trouble. I am a manager there that's what you get when you can only pay min wage in downtown Charleston
Tom Clark

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 10, 2015
Josh Holber has had most of the girls that works there
Tom Clark

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 10, 2015
That's Josh Holbert
Brian

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 10, 2015
Charleston Resident wrote:
If she has an ankle bracelet on her there's a good reason and she's a felon! She made a big mistake. A good person or a non felon does not get an ankle monitor .
You don't have to be a felon to have a ankle monitor you idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latest poll 27 min Don Clay 2
Lock Her up 30 min Don Clay 7
Brittany that works at Best Buy 46 min Liketotalktoher 6
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 47 min Fed Up 142
Im with HER and it aint NANCY 54 min A Lady of Substance 1
Petey and Davey have your back 58 min NonBlonde 1
Nikki Null 2 hr Sigh 33

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance