shawn lester guilty again

shawn lester guilty again

Posted in the Charleston Forum

hahahahaha

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 10, 2012
He was planning on killing a black man and his wife. He is a serial killer no dought.
hang lester high

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 10, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
He was planning on killing a black man and his wife. He is a serial killer no dought.
punk hope u die
lester is a punk

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 11, 2012
hope meets bubba
Sissyville

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I have never met the guy but I am pretty sure he isn't the worst thing to come out of Sissyville. Not by a long way!
KrazyKat

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 12, 2012
lester is a punk wrote:
hope meets bubba
Bubba would probably get the clap.
KrazyKat

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Sissyville wrote:
I have never met the guy but I am pretty sure he isn't the worst thing to come out of Sissyville. Not by a long way!
a murderer is a "worst thing". He killed 3 people, one I knew, and we don't know how many more he may have killed or would have killed. Too bad we don't have the death penalty because he needs fried.
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 15, 2012
KrazyKat wrote:
<quoted text>
a murderer is a "worst thing". He killed 3 people, one I knew, and we don't know how many more he may have killed or would have killed. Too bad we don't have the death penalty because he needs fried.
Two of the victims lived on Campbells Creek, I didn't know them but I knew SOME of their family - horrible. Supposedly a guy the Patton girl lived with was involved with stealing some drugs from Lester and he killed "her" in retaliation?? The Meadows fellow - don't know if they all knew each other or not?

A few of the Meadows family have been known to do drugs, etc. but never heard that about the Patton family. Either way - dying by his hand was so so wrong. He'll be out in five or ten years probably as long as he don't help the system hunt for the MEXICAN guy supposedly the BIG MAN - then he'll go in witness protection and be given a nice home someplace and he won't even have to work to pay his bills then for a while, anyway. If he rats and don't get protection, he'll probably get killed in prison. NO GREAT LOSS huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare 29 min Jim Buttbanger 7
Trump is for uneducated poor people 1 hr 50 caliber 43
Campbell's creek 1 hr superfucked 30
wvfrog (Sep '12) 2 hr superfucked 4
Is "Southern Charm" real 2 hr southerndude 5
WV Supreme Court Are A bunch Of Corrupt Crooks 6 hr WATCHDOG 4
Why aren't the police doing anything? 6 hr Barthholemu Clark 16

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance