Democrats and Slavery

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#125 Nov 10, 2013
George wrote:
Bacon hater--You lie just like Obama--When was GW tried as a war criminal? Another fiction of your imagination. Another lie out of your azze because your mouth knows better. You will find out about physical responsibility when you start paying the cost of Obama care. It will escuate out of sight and services will decline. A train wreck is happening. They can't even get Obama care Computer sights set up to sign up. Look at what is ahead of. Have you ever heard of the cost going down on anything the govt. touches?? I'm 71 yrs. old and have never seen physical responsibility handled by the govt.
71 years old and still no GED? That's disconcerting. And I LOVE LOVE tea bagger/GOP predictions. A few of my favorites:

"America won't elect a black president."
"Hussein has weapons of mass destruction."
"Cutting taxes on the rich will create jobs"

And my all-time favorite:

"Iraq will greet us as liberators."

There is, however, one prediction that came under a Republican president that was dead-on. Not surprisingly, they paid it no mind. It came in August of 2001:

"Bin Laden determined to strike within U.S."

Save us your predictions. Especially on healthcare. You must be starting to understand that you don't have the credibility to criticize. The GOP has not one accomplishment, not one plan, not one proposal and not one ounce of support for anyone else's solutions to any problems facing this country. Nothing. You block measures aimed at helping the economy, then bitch about the economy. You support a president who watched 13 embassy attacks occur under his power, yet scream "Benghazi!" at the top of every hour. You bog us down in illegal wars you start then bitch about how we end them.

Your ignorance and hypocrisy preclude you from you being critical. If you had maybe just one idea, or just one proposal, or just one helpful act, or just one accomplishment to build on, people may take you seriously. But we both know that just isn;t in the cards.
nemesis

Charleston, WV

#126 Nov 11, 2013
Economic slavery still exists today. Corporate America uses the blood and sweat of foreign slave labor to line their pockets. I can remember back when some of their tactics, of trading with Communist Nations, would have been considered treason. Now it is accepted, because money sure can cloud a memory.
Chester

Charlottesville, VA

#127 Nov 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
71 years old and still no GED? That's disconcerting. And I LOVE LOVE tea bagger/GOP predictions. A few of my favorites:
There is, however, one prediction that came under a Republican president that was dead-on. Not surprisingly, they paid it no mind. It came in August of 2001:
Save us your predictions. Especially on healthcare. You must be starting to understand that you don't have the credibility to criticize. The GOP has not one accomplishment, not one plan, not one proposal and not one ounce of support for anyone else's solutions to any problems facing this country. Nothing. You block measures aimed at helping the economy, then bitch about the economy. You support a president who watched 13 embassy attacks occur under his power, yet scream "Benghazi!" at the top of every hour. You bog us down in illegal wars you start then bitch about how we end them.
Your ignorance and hypocrisy preclude you from you being critical. If you had maybe just one idea, or just one proposal, or just one helpful act, or just one accomplishment to build on, people may take you seriously. But we both know that just isn;t in the cards.
You voted democrat and now you will be ""F"" by Obama care. You should live on Broke Back Mountain from getting ""F" so often by the Obama Lies.
Chester

Charlottesville, VA

#128 Nov 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You have gone overboard trying to prove your point. I'm surprised you got your GED. You are mad that Obama care has passed and now realize you too will be ""F"" by Obama care. You voted democrat and that is like a chicken pecking in its own Shytte.
Chester

Charlottesville, VA

#129 Nov 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is evident you didn't pass effective writing when you tested for your GED.
human

Ravenswood, WV

#130 Nov 12, 2013
the truth is out there wrote:
I think it has been decided.
Democrats have made slaves of blacks.
Should we leave them alone to their masters or should we attempt to educate them to have pride and a sense of self reliability ?
You yay-hoos are immature and ridiculous. It's uneducated hicks like you that get all up in arms when people from out of state make fun of West Virginians. You'd think that because of that, you wouldn't dole out the same stupid predjudiced stereotypes that those people do. Guess people who really are hillbillies just need to make attempts to feel superior than somebody, anybody, so you pick on blacks. How pathetic. Maybe in cases like people like you, those out of staters are right.
human

Ravenswood, WV

#131 Nov 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in the past five years alone, the tea bagger-controlled GOP have voted AGAINST the Violence Against Women Act, equal pay for women, BLOCKED immigration reform, FOUGHT giving homosexuals equal rights under the law and invented an imaginary problem to SUPPRESS black votes. Are you now trying to claim that the GOP is somehow a champion of civil rights? Seriously, do you think people are that stupid?
This is why you are a walking smear campaign on yourselves, why the planet laughs at you and why you can't even name a viable candidate, let alone win an election. It's as if you can't do math. Your idiotic party directly attacks women, blacks and immigrants (64. percent of the electorate) at every turn. Then you wonder why you've lost 5 out of the last 6 elections going back 20 years. It's been suggested by the few remaining sane Republicans that you dipshits jump out of the 1950s (what you call the "good old days" - for white men only) and EXPAND civil rights for EVERY AMERICAN rather than constrict them. But it's as if you're wearing a knowledge condom over the top of your bubble inside your echochamber - the GOP just introduced MORE legislation to allow the government to legislate women's bodies on Thursday.
Dumbasses.
Don't discourage them. These nimrods do more to help the Democratic party than any Democrat could.
human

Ravenswood, WV

#132 Nov 12, 2013
Chester wrote:
<quoted text>You have gone overboard trying to prove your point. I'm surprised you got your GED. You are mad that Obama care has passed and now realize you too will be ""F"" by Obama care. You voted democrat and that is like a chicken pecking in its own Shytte.
To be 71 years old and obviously be without God in his life is a terrible place to be.
2 posts removed
the truth

Charleston, WV

#135 Nov 12, 2013
It's been decided

Democrats have made slaves of blacks.

How funny is that.
2 posts removed
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#138 Nov 13, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and you have to back to 1864 to find the last time that Republicans supported blacks. Nice try, but try being honest instead of trying to make people believe something about today that you know isn't true. Funny how you like to selectively use history for your own benefit. But, then again, that's what makes you a Republican.
dems fought against black rights, and womens rights. In the 60's and 70's
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#139 Nov 13, 2013
In 1928 the dem platform was we are the kkk.
1 post removed
gunk

Ravenswood, WV

#141 Nov 13, 2013
Chester wrote:
<quoted text>Just for your information I don't live in Wv. Blacks should be picked on. How many black children have fathers that take care of them and are at home. How many blacks rob, rape and murder. How many blacks quirt high school ect. Would you like for me to go on?? 600,000 blacks came here as slaves and have never had it so good. Priority in colleges, housing, welfare. What the hell else are the whites suppose to do for them? One gets elected president and ""F"" up over 200 yrs of progress. I don't want to hear your shytte.
You must think Lincoln was the anti-Christ.
gunk

Ravenswood, WV

#142 Nov 13, 2013
Tank wrote:
<quoted text>I can hear those chain links clinking on your ankles now.
Nobody understands much of what you say. Explain your post above. It doesn't make sense. Not even your Republican buddies are agreeing with you because they/we can't understand your illogical drivel.
gunk

Ravenswood, WV

#143 Nov 13, 2013
Tank wrote:
Sad truth is there isn't any cotton to pick.
Doesn't make sense. There's plenty of cotton to pick. What do you mean?
gunk

Ravenswood, WV

#144 Nov 13, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> dems fought against black rights, and womens rights. In the 60's and 70's
Southern Dems did. They are the same racists that switched to the Republican party when the Dems became the party of civil rights and racists knew they could and still can, find a home in the Republican party. Your argument is dishonest.
human

Ravenswood, WV

#145 Nov 13, 2013
Wes wrote:
Clink, Clink, Clink, Clink, Clink, Clink. Hahahahaha! Obama Care! Do you hear the chains now??
Doesn't make sense.
human

Ravenswood, WV

#146 Nov 13, 2013
Huh wrote:
In 1928 the dem platform was we are the kkk.
Then if I lived in 1928, I'd have been a Republican. Stupid argument. This is 2013.
human

Ravenswood, WV

#147 Nov 13, 2013
Chester wrote:
<quoted text> Only you would know. Tell me how it is?? You are the God expert. Do you hear voices at night?? If you do go immediately and schedule yourself for a mental evaluation
No one's a "God expert."
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#148 Nov 13, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't make sense.
i understand fine. It must be you
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#149 Nov 13, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Then if I lived in 1928, I'd have been a Republican. Stupid argument. This is 2013.
and saying its 2013 is a stupid comback. African have started eating each other again. In 2013. Slavery is on the rise in 2013. Black killing black is at an all time high in 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent Hall week on violent criminals 1 hr Goes 5
Watched Hilary Clinton 3 hr Andy 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr ricky bobby 1,262
Wondering bout girl I met in Charleston 8 hr Buffalo Bill 36
hollie doub,jada martin, kc troglin 9 hr kookala 64
Dave Tucker for Kanawha County Sheriff 9 hr Voter 35
State Fair of WV - HIDING THE BOOKS !! 11 hr Melonie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages