Democrats and Slavery
human

Hurricane, WV

#105 Nov 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Did you pull those percentages outta your azze. 60% didn't lose their homes because of medical bills. You are full of horse shytte.I have had some major surgeries and have been out of work and haven't lost my house. You know why?? I have made proper decision all my life and planned for emergencies. Sorry others have not but that is not my fault. Just yest I went to a second dentist and found out I didn't need the extensive dental work the first dentist called for me to have. That is called good judgement which most people lack.
You should have known that a person with only one tooth doesn't need extensive dental surgery.
human

Hurricane, WV

#106 Nov 6, 2013
George wrote:
Bacon hater--You lie just like Obama--When was GW tried as a war criminal? Another fiction of your imagination. Another lie out of your azze because your mouth knows better. You will find out about physical responsibility when you start paying the cost of Obama care. It will escuate out of sight and services will decline. A train wreck is happening. They can't even get Obama care Computer sights set up to sign up. Look at what is ahead of. Have you ever heard of the cost going down on anything the govt. touches?? I'm 71 yrs. old and have never seen physical responsibility handled by the govt.
It's fiscal responsibility, not physical, Beavis.
human

Hurricane, WV

#107 Nov 6, 2013
George wrote:
Bacon hater--You lie just like Obama--When was GW tried as a war criminal? Another fiction of your imagination. Another lie out of your azze because your mouth knows better. You will find out about physical responsibility when you start paying the cost of Obama care. It will escuate out of sight and services will decline. A train wreck is happening. They can't even get Obama care Computer sights set up to sign up. Look at what is ahead of. Have you ever heard of the cost going down on anything the govt. touches?? I'm 71 yrs. old and have never seen physical responsibility handled by the govt.
No way you're 71 years old unless you're dyslexic.
human

Hurricane, WV

#108 Nov 6, 2013
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I acquired that percentage from a FOX article about 3 years ago. I can't find it on their site now. But I found this in "Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine, Vol. 18, No. 65, 2008".
"Based on our study of homeowners going through foreclosures in four states, we find that the standard account fails to represent the facts and thus makes a poor guide for policy. In contrast, we find that half of all foreclosures have medical causes, and we estimate that medical crises put 1.5 million Americans in jeopardy of losing their homes last year."
As for bankruptcies, the exact pencentage is 62.1 which involve medical expenses. One source is the American Journal of Medicine ~~ the link to the study is below.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
I can see his eyes glazing over as he reads this.
human

Hurricane, WV

#109 Nov 6, 2013
DayStar_ wrote:
Jeez, I didn't know this, but I should have guessed it. I was just looking at the study on bankruptcies. While you guys, republicans, were in office bankruptcies due to medical bills rose by almost 50% from 2001 to 2007. They probably climbed higher but the study was done in 2008 so the last year they had to go by was 2007.
So it not only is a matter of you guys doing nothing about the medical & insurance system while in office, but things got worse.
Yeah, but nobody took our guns during that time period.
human

Huntington, WV

#110 Nov 7, 2013
Just because all the blacks now have the shackles of entitlements, food stamps, welfare and handouts around their neck doesn't mean us libs don't love you any less. Now that you have your freebies, go out and vote for us, slaves....ooops, I mean my brothers. Plus, I loves the black meat!!!!
human

Parkersburg, WV

#111 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
Just because all the blacks now have the shackles of entitlements, food stamps, welfare and handouts around their neck doesn't mean us libs don't love you any less. Now that you have your freebies, go out and vote for us, slaves....ooops, I mean my brothers. Plus, I loves the black meat!!!!
Republcan human from Poca represents the Republican view. Congratulations, GOP.
Benny

Charlottesville, VA

#112 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is the first dentist you saw was a Republican and the second was a Dem.
No! The first was a democrat and the second one voted republican. The second one didn't recommend Obama care. The first one wanted to keep working on my teeth like the Obama start up.
Benny

Charlottesville, VA

#113 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Republcan human from Poca represents the Republican view. Congratulations, GOP.
Your momma was black and from Keystone wasn't she??

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#114 Nov 7, 2013
Here is a thorough article written by a wonderful Black Conservative, Wayne Dupree

"Stop Allowing Democrats to Steal Proud Republican history; Fight back with these dates and facts! It’s time to stand and fight back!"

http://www.newsninja2012.com/stop-allowing-de...

Let's see if you can challenge facts with facts
human

Huntington, WV

#115 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Republcan human from Poca represents the Republican view. Congratulations, GOP.
But I represent all that is GAY, LIBERAL, ENTITLED and PROUD!!! For I am a gay, jobless man milking the system that all of you idiot republicans pay to support. HAHAHA!!!! Obama shall let me suck off of his nuts to nourish me since I will not support myself!!!! He is the all knowing, all giving, best President and King we have ever had!! All Hail the King!!!!!Keep the handouts coming, messiah!!!!
truth

Oceana, WV

#116 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
Shackles placed there by liberal democrats to keep minorities poor and unable to live in the rich liberal dem neighborhoods.

One day blacks will find real leaders like Allen West have their best interests in mind
human

Parkersburg, WV

#117 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>
But I represent all that is GAY, LIBERAL, ENTITLED and PROUD!!! For I am a gay, jobless man milking the system that all of you idiot republicans pay to support. HAHAHA!!!! Obama shall let me suck off of his nuts to nourish me since I will not support myself!!!! He is the all knowing, all giving, best President and King we have ever had!! All Hail the King!!!!!Keep the handouts coming, messiah!!!!
Republican human from Poca.
the truth is out there

Charleston, WV

#118 Nov 7, 2013
I think it has been decided.

Democrats have made slaves of blacks.

Should we leave them alone to their masters or should we attempt to educate them to have pride and a sense of self reliability ?
Wilbur

Charlottesville, VA

#119 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>You should have known that a person with only one tooth doesn't need extensive dental surgery.
Guess you think I'm from Wva?
human

Huntington, WV

#120 Nov 8, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Republican human from Poca.
Yes, all you republicans from Poca...I will be hosting an Obama Bukake fest at the Poca Food Fair in the back room tomorrow night. Please come and be converted to a Gay Liberal!!! The more c*ck the better!!! It is a bring BYOL (Bring your own lube) party so stock up now!!!!! Food Fair has gallon cans of crisco if you forget!! They accept food stamps, not that any of you Republicans use them. All Hail Obama!!!!
mr me

Chapmanville, WV

#121 Nov 10, 2013
the truth is out there wrote:
I think it has been decided.
Democrats have made slaves of blacks.
Should we leave them alone to their masters or should we attempt to educate them to have pride and a sense of self reliability ?
why talk about a myth just bc you seen roots on tv' yes myth they came here like everone else to shair crop work' they did not like that so they call thereselfs slaves' even today they do that ppl have to hire them or they will hold the blk card on them' ppl put them on the pay roll for a tax right off' hell they have to knowing they wont work' ive seen to many this way' 31 yrs working 15 in jax fl.
mr me

Chapmanville, WV

#122 Nov 10, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Shackles placed there by liberal democrats to keep minorities poor and unable to live in the rich liberal dem neighborhoods.
One day blacks will find real leaders like Allen West have their best interests in mind
yeah blk barbie dee dee truth who ever you are this week' they need a leader someone to think for them your right.
truth

Oceana, WV

#123 Nov 10, 2013
mr me wrote:
<quoted text>yeah blk barbie dee dee truth who ever you are this week' they need a leader someone to think for them your right.
I don't know who any of those people are. Don't know who you think I am but that's not who this is.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#124 Nov 10, 2013
compcarp wrote:
Here is a thorough article written by a wonderful Black Conservative, Wayne Dupree
"Stop Allowing Democrats to Steal Proud Republican history; Fight back with these dates and facts! It’s time to stand and fight back!"
http://www.newsninja2012.com/stop-allowing-de...
Let's see if you can challenge facts with facts
Just in the past five years alone, the tea bagger-controlled GOP have voted AGAINST the Violence Against Women Act, equal pay for women, BLOCKED immigration reform, FOUGHT giving homosexuals equal rights under the law and invented an imaginary problem to SUPPRESS black votes. Are you now trying to claim that the GOP is somehow a champion of civil rights? Seriously, do you think people are that stupid?

This is why you are a walking smear campaign on yourselves, why the planet laughs at you and why you can't even name a viable candidate, let alone win an election. It's as if you can't do math. Your idiotic party directly attacks women, blacks and immigrants (64. percent of the electorate) at every turn. Then you wonder why you've lost 5 out of the last 6 elections going back 20 years. It's been suggested by the few remaining sane Republicans that you dipshits jump out of the 1950s (what you call the "good old days" - for white men only) and EXPAND civil rights for EVERY AMERICAN rather than constrict them. But it's as if you're wearing a knowledge condom over the top of your bubble inside your echochamber - the GOP just introduced MORE legislation to allow the government to legislate women's bodies on Thursday.

Dumbasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountaineer Auctions in Clendenin 8 min Nancy 18
Health Right on the west 1 hr Ridiculous 1
Puppymill dogs and the flood 1 hr Seriously 6
Andrew Palmer scamming flood victims 2 hr carol 3
can i sue the army national guard? (Dec '12) 3 hr Dick 26
Most beautiful news lady 4 hr Seriously 32
Walking path by the Kanawha river 4 hr Seriously 14

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance