Manchin reaction to 'Buckwild' not fa...

Manchin reaction to 'Buckwild' not far from spoof

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012
CHARLESTON, W.Va.- Love it or hate it, "Buckwild" is not going away.

Sen. Joe Manchin did not cancel the MTV show, no matter what you've read on Facebook or Twitter. His supposed influence over certain state boards and football teams notwithstanding, it is doubtful junior senators hold much sway over what will fill the soon-to-be-vacant "Jersey Shore" time slot.

"Buckwild" is still scheduled to debut at 10 p.m. Jan. 3.

Rumors about the controversial show's cancellation - hailed as an Appalachian version of the network's "Jersey Shore" - swirled after a spoof that appeared last week on the fake news site "The Diggerer."

more...
http://dailymail.com/News/201212050279
why not

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 6, 2012
I would assume you are still not getting the hits you want on your site... LOL.. It's trash! Funny but trash. From the article in the local paper, it looks as if you used a picture of the late A.James Manchin?!?!?! Sorry you had to use the Manchin name and face to try and promote your wanna be "National Inquire" website. Again, it's funny, but has no cooth!!!
nemesis

Glasgow, WV

#3 Dec 7, 2012
We just got over the Hatfields and McCoys, which made us look like a bunch of gun-toting Hillbillies, and now this?
1 post removed
terrible

Man, WV

#5 Dec 7, 2012
compcarp wrote:
CHARLESTON, W.Va.- Love it or hate it, "Buckwild" is not going away.
Sen. Joe Manchin did not cancel the MTV show, no matter what you've read on Facebook or Twitter. His supposed influence over certain state boards and football teams notwithstanding, it is doubtful junior senators hold much sway over what will fill the soon-to-be-vacant "Jersey Shore" time slot.
"Buckwild" is still scheduled to debut at 10 p.m. Jan. 3.
Rumors about the controversial show's cancellation - hailed as an Appalachian version of the network's "Jersey Shore" - swirled after a spoof that appeared last week on the fake news site "The Diggerer."
more...
http://dailymail.com/News/201212050279
keep up the good work Carp, I love the Diggerer,it's fun to watch your stuff go viral !!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Thanks everyone. I'm getting plenty of hits, but if you are doing something you love, you want to spread the word! And obviously, the more the merrier (or in some peoples case the more the haters).

Think of TheDiggerer as the official Internet troll of all things West Virginia. If there is something stupid happening, we'll try our best to point out the stupidity - all while trying to make you smile.

We LOVE West Virginia and believe if we are laughing at ourselves, we can't be accused of having a blind eye to the idiocy of a few.

"Why Not" you are a contradiction of your own screen name. You negatively tear down others who DO and TRY, when your chosen name would suggest a more laissez-faire attitude toward life. Loosen up a little! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 13 min Trump your President 1,273
Matt Harkins 45 min JUST DONT 18
Kanawha County Emergency Ambulance Authority 2 hr I know 3
Band At the Barrel last weekend 2 hr who 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Tolatenow 4,013
Knights Inn Shooting 2 hr S Wesson 8
Hogans Goat playing at the Dome in KC. 3 hr Buddy Holly 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages