First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Andy Palmer

Charleston, WV

#148 Mar 24, 2013
You idiots are Trolling the charleston forum...ruining Threads..who cares about a blkbarbie69. Im trying to inform the citezens of Charleston about the gang epidemic. The beat down at the Transit was the Bloods retaliating against the Crips...classic gang mentality..but I am the streets and I am watching..
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#149 Mar 25, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
I agree with everything CopyCat says and everything CopyCat said is the truth. CopyCat im not sure who you are but holla at me off here.
Your dumb a$$ always agrees with yourself on all your own usernames and multiple personalities. Everyone on here knows that cause its so obvious like that $hitty taste in your mouth. You always say the exact same thing! You's a stupid hoe and you always beez in tha trap bitch!! If you ever grow up, wanna run your mouth off to me, you best be ready to get the $HIT and pi$$ slapped out of your lame ashy a$$ crack hoe chickenhead body!!
WVCityGirl

Hansford, WV

#150 Mar 25, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumb a$$ always agrees with yourself on all your own usernames and multiple personalities. Everyone on here knows that cause its so obvious like that $hitty taste in your mouth. You always say the exact same thing! You's a stupid hoe and you always beez in tha trap bitch!! If you ever grow up, wanna run your mouth off to me, you best be ready to get the $HIT and pi$$ slapped out of your lame ashy a$$ crack hoe chickenhead body!!
Your dumba$$ keeps posting under her screenname pretending to be her and your the one with all those different personalities. She has friends who gets on here and takes up for her. Get a life besides topix!
1 post removed
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#152 Mar 25, 2013
is no good and likes dark meat, with STD
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#153 Mar 25, 2013
Post #152 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me by posting under my screen name because she's jealous of me and she's probably the one who has all kinds of different STD's. I do not have an STD and im married to a white man.
1 post removed
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#155 Apr 1, 2013
Yeah we get it, you don't have to come and tell us every time they post.
Joey

Charleston, WV

#156 Apr 2, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Post #152 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me by posting under my screen name because she's jealous of me and she's probably the one who has all kinds of different STD's. I do not have an STD and im married to a white man.
Why don't you make an actual Topix profile? Then it would be much easier for everyone to tell who the 'real' and 'fake' BlackBarbie actually is. lmao You are losin it my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Harkins 40 min april 1
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr Dalai Lama 1,214
Leave that light on JJ!!!! 3 hr Almost gone West Va 3
Thanks republicans 4 hr Almost gone West Va 21
Can anyone tell me about Guardian ad litem Bren... (Feb '16) 5 hr Worriedmomma4l 10
Alisha Peachy Buddy Scott??? (Nov '12) 6 hr Doggfatha 145
Who is Kevin Comer? 8 hr zeb 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages