Sweety

Hansford, WV

#128 Mar 21, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
That stupid/lame a$$ bitch who keeps using my screen name "BlkBarbie69" is not me and the only reason she keeps posting under my screen name is because shes jealous of me, lying about me and trying to make me look bad. My husband has never laid his hands on me before and he would never in his life lay his hands on me. My husband hates men who beat on women and my husband would never beat up on a woman.
How high are you on Xanax? They was talking about black men not white men.
Rainbow

Hansford, WV

#129 Mar 22, 2013
What does CPG stand for? City Park Gays
city park girls

Charleston, WV

#130 Mar 23, 2013
all little babys..love to fight them
BlkBarbie69

Chesapeake, OH

#131 Mar 23, 2013
All them thugs, wanna be thugs, so-called gangstas, etc., are straight up stank a$$ bitches!!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#132 Mar 23, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
All them thugs, wanna be thugs, so-called gangstas, etc., are straight up stank a$$ bitches!!
This is not me who wrote this...its a stupid ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who wrote this and she wants to be like me and she wishes was like me!!
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#133 Mar 23, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not me who wrote this...its a stupid ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who wrote this and she wants to be like me and she wishes was like me!!
I see your fake a$$ is always following me anywhere I go on here! You're a cyberstalking lame stupid a$$ retarded flata$$ pale hillbilly biatch!!!!
I hope all those pos wanna be gangstas drop fckn dead and if they don't then I hope they kill each other ASAP!!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#134 Mar 23, 2013
Post #133 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me because she wishes she was like me lmao.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#135 Mar 23, 2013
Post #134 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me because she wishes she was like me and that's so sad lmao. She is fake and fckn pathetic! I hate her! Lol!
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#136 Mar 23, 2013
Attention all gangstas, wanna be gangstas, thugs, and wanna be thugs.....I hope all of you $hit and fall back in it!
DeeDee

Hansford, WV

#137 Mar 23, 2013
BlkBarbie is not post #135 or post #136.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#138 Mar 24, 2013
DeeDee wrote:
BlkBarbie is not post #135 or post #136.
Post #137 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me because she wishes she was like me and that's so sad lmao.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#139 Mar 24, 2013
Post # 138 is not me and that's the same ugly pale dirty/trashy a$$ racist hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me by using my screen name and she keeps copying everything i say or do because that's how jealous and pathetic she is of me. Shes lame and everyone who knows her knows that. Everyone who knows me on and off of here knows i would never be running my mouth to anybody unless i have a good reason too. Everyone who gets on here and knows me they'll know exactly which posts are mine.
BlkBarbie69

Chesapeake, OH

#140 Mar 24, 2013
Post #139 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me because she wishes she was like me. I would never sleep around with a ugly pale dirty/trashy lame racist a$$ hillbilly because im not a hoe and most hillbillies STINK but i do agree with that girl "pretending" to be me whenever she says you want a black snatch all in your face. My husband told me once you go black you never think about going back and he will never be going back.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#141 Mar 24, 2013
Post #140 is not me and she copied what i said under another topic. She keeps copying everything i say because she wants to be just like me and make me look bad.
CopyCat

Hansford, WV

#142 Mar 24, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #137 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me because she wishes she was like me and that's so sad lmao.
DeeDee is her bestfriend you stupid inbred and that just goes to show you don't know anything about her (BlkBarbie). Why do you keep posting under her screen name for when everyone already know your not the real BlkBarbie. You are stupid, lame, pathetic, desperate, ugly, pale, dirty, trashy, attention seeking, inbred hillbilly. The real BlkBarbie would beat your ass if she ever found out who you was and all of her friends including me would too. You better be glad this website is anonymous!!!!!! Lmao
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#143 Mar 24, 2013
CopyCat wrote:
<quoted text>
DeeDee is her bestfriend you stupid inbred and that just goes to show you don't know anything about her (BlkBarbie). Why do you keep posting under her screen name for when everyone already know your not the real BlkBarbie. You are stupid, lame, pathetic, desperate, ugly, pale, dirty, trashy, attention seeking, inbred hillbilly. The real BlkBarbie would beat your ass if she ever found out who you was and all of her friends including me would too. You better be glad this website is anonymous!!!!!! Lmao
You the same dumb a$$ that is a wanna be BlkBarbie69! Hoe....you beez in tha trap!! You's a lil stupid hoe and you don't know $hit!! All your personalities and user names and friends and family can't beat $HIT!!! You'd step up....and get the fck knocked out, knocked down, and then I'd keep it real when I pi$$ed all over you and in your fckn mouth!! Heck I might even take a $hit on your face too!! ROFLMBAO!!!!
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#144 Mar 24, 2013
CopyCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom fckd inbred and had your lame stupid pathetic retarded pale nasty/dirty/trashy stinking stank skanky yellowish pale inbred a$$!!
CopyCat

Hansford, WV

#145 Mar 24, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You the same dumb a$$ that is a wanna be BlkBarbie69! Hoe....you beez in tha trap!! You's a lil stupid hoe and you don't know $hit!! All your personalities and user names and friends and family can't beat $HIT!!! You'd step up....and get the fck knocked out, knocked down, and then I'd keep it real when I pi$$ed all over you and in your fckn mouth!! Heck I might even take a $hit on your face too!! ROFLMBAO!!!!
Your the dumb fake wannabe a$$ who wants to be BlkBarbie69 and that's why you keep posting under her screen name looking for attention. Im one of her friends and i live on West Washington St. Who the hell are you? I remember you said before to come to West Washington St well that's where i live so where the hell are you and who the hell are you? I know BlkBarbie, DeeDee and her husband but you don't know any of them. As much as you seem to hate them you would of called their names out by now if you knew them. Everybody knows your not the real BlkBarbie and you have a very weird mind. You probably are a lesbian who's in love with BlkBarbie and i bet everytime you fall asleep BlkBarbie is the last thing on your mind, and i bet everytime you wake up shes the first thing that pops up in your mind. Your psycho who apparently lives on here and i ever find out who you are or if BlkBarbie ever finds out who you are you're probably going to be sent to the hospital. I have a question. Why do you think so many people are on here judging all of your pathetic posts? Its because they know your a inbred hillbilly and your not the real BlkBarbie. More people are laughing at you than they are with the real BlkBarbie and you can believe whatever you want on that.
CopyCat

Hansford, WV

#146 Mar 24, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom fckd inbred and had your lame stupid pathetic retarded pale nasty/dirty/trashy stinking stank skanky yellowish pale inbred a$$!!
No! Your mom is the inbred and she had your lame stupid pathetic retarded pale nasty/dirty/trashy stinking stank skanky yellowish pale inbred wannabe a$$!!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#147 Mar 24, 2013
I agree with everything CopyCat says and everything CopyCat said is the truth. CopyCat im not sure who you are but holla at me off here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark and Halburn beer drinking buddies 4 min Tubby 10
West Virginia debt 9 min Tubby 1
Trump couldn't repeal Obama Care..LOL 16 min Tubby 3
Boy Scouts 19 min Tubby 64
Kanawha Electric still a thriving company. 49 min Shop guy 13
Blacks need to see this topic 1 hr JFA 6
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 2 hr Big Al 123
Boating on the Kanawha 6 hr Tim the Plumer 35

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web