say wat

Charleston, WV

#106 Mar 17, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact that there are a bunch of Crips in this area and Charleston does have some Bloods but im pretty sure Charleston has more Crips. You have no knowledge street-wise and Charleston is not infested with Bloods. I think your just on here trying to piss certain people off but you sir don't know anything about the street life and you don't know anything street-wise whenever comes to gangs especially whenever it comes to the Eastside Crips. Neither does 70% of the people who gets on topix.
Your a special kind of stupid aren't you? Dumb ass.
say wat

Charleston, WV

#107 Mar 17, 2013
There are no gangs in Charleston. Just a bunch of wanna be's. punk ass bitches for the most part.
Just Sayin

Hansford, WV

#108 Mar 17, 2013
say wat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a special kind of stupid aren't you? Dumb ass.
No that would be you and im somebody who actually knows about the street.
say wat

Charleston, WV

#109 Mar 17, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>No that would be you and im somebody who actually knows about the street.
Boy I was on the streets when you was still an itch in your daddy's ball sack. You don't know nothin.
wvtruther77

United States

#110 Mar 17, 2013
Andy Palmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're WRONG.....304 boyz are a home grown, or local set that started in the late 80's, they decided to STOP letting New York peeps to come here and get all the money. Peeps claim 304, but have zero clue what it is, the founders of that set are NO LONGER kickingt it in the game, but of course there are some who actively claim the set, there is zero organization or leadership. Bloods ARE organized here and ARE the largest set in our area, not that I care. I give respect where it is due, if u are on the streest selling dope to community members then u get ZERO respect from me. The troopers or real ones are the ones who stopped bangin/sellin and got into mainstream citizenship and workforce being responsible community members.
so Andy Palmer, when was the last time you was in a Fed Prison? Last I heard you was in theuaraputic unit havin sexual relations.with Baby Rapers?
wvtruther77

United States

#111 Mar 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I know crips and bloods who live around here and have went to jail. I never even heard of the 304 boyz and i know their not even close to be as strong as the crips or the bloods who live around here and come around here. The 304 boys are probably the ones who gets laughed at and raped in prison.
Have they been to a federal prison? You can still play Fantasy in a Jail. FED Prison is different game.
kb

Belle, WV

#112 Mar 17, 2013
Because black people really work... At McDonalds
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#113 Mar 18, 2013
More typical negro business. Let's all hang out on our stoops, not have a job, and sell crack to each other. Maybe we can knock up a few girls and then abandon them for good measure.
haha

Charleston, WV

#114 Mar 18, 2013
Nobody wrote:
More typical negro business. Let's all hang out on our stoops, not have a job, and sell crack to each other. Maybe we can knock up a few girls and then abandon them for good measure.
Hilarious. Hit the nail right on the head. You left out the part about them beating up the girls after they knock them up 4 or 5 times.
BlkBarbie69

Chesapeake, OH

#115 Mar 18, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. Hit the nail right on the head. You left out the part about them beating up the girls after they knock them up 4 or 5 times.
Me and my husbands would love to meet your smelly nasty/dirty/trashy lame pale hillbilly a$$ anywhere. We'd knock your a$$ out and up!!
Yes

Charleston, WV

#116 Mar 18, 2013
There are no true gangsters in charleston just a bunch of wanna be idiots, yelling im discriminated against just because I am black. Get over it Lincoln freed the slaves years ago and nobody who is still living has went threw the unjust cruelty of slavery themselves its ridiculous i get so tired of black people making themselves a target and saying poor me what about the Indians they had it worse than any blacks... Its 2013 get over it stop complaining and get off your ass and get a job.
BlkBarbie69

Chesapeake, OH

#117 Mar 18, 2013
Yes wrote:
There are no true gangsters in charleston just a bunch of wanna be idiots, yelling im discriminated against just because I am black. Get over it Lincoln freed the slaves years ago and nobody who is still living has went threw the unjust cruelty of slavery themselves its ridiculous i get so tired of black people making themselves a target and saying poor me what about the Indians they had it worse than any blacks... Its 2013 get over it stop complaining and get off your ass and get a job.
You really don't want none of me and my husbands! You are a racist pathetic nasty/dirty/trashy lame ugly smelly pale a$$ hillbilly inbred!!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#118 Mar 18, 2013
Everyone please ignore that stupid/lame a$$ bitch with no IP address who keeps pretending to be me. I never run my mouth to anyone unless i have a good enough reason too or unless someone starts running their mouths to me first and that's the only time i ever run my mouth real talk.
yes

Ashburn, VA

#119 Mar 18, 2013
Honey, you are on every thread calling all white people trashy hillbillies, YOU are racist an make the black race look stupid I know so many classy African Americans who are well educated an You never hear them say they are a victim of racial circumstances.. get over it like I said an stop acting like the world owes you something and go work for what you want
haha

Charleston, WV

#120 Mar 18, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and my husbands would love to meet your smelly nasty/dirty/trashy lame pale hillbilly a$$ anywhere. We'd knock your a$$ out and up!!
I don't need you to knock me up. I already have a box of Oreo cookies. I'd love to see you try to knock me out too. You'll have a real crack in your head.
haha

Charleston, WV

#121 Mar 18, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Everyone please ignore that stupid/lame a$$ bitch with no IP address who keeps pretending to be me. I never run my mouth to anyone unless i have a good enough reason too or unless someone starts running their mouths to me first and that's the only time i ever run my mouth real talk.
So why are you threatening me? I just stated the truth, that the other person left out the part about black males beating up their women. If that was a good enough reason, you must be beating them or are getting beaten by one; I think I struck a chord with you, huh?
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#122 Mar 18, 2013
yes wrote:
Honey, you are on every thread calling all white people trashy hillbillies, YOU are racist an make the black race look stupid I know so many classy African Americans who are well educated an You never hear them say they are a victim of racial circumstances.. get over it like I said an stop acting like the world owes you something and go work for what you want
My husband is white and we both have a bunch of white/black friends. Not every white person is a hillbillly and like i said before im friends with some hillbillies but none of them like to go dirty or let their clothes go dirty. Ive already explained exactly what a dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly is in my book way too many times on here and i don't even have to be explaining it to you. Im not racist and i do not make my race look bad. All the blacks who are racist and kill each other are the ones who make our race look bad. Please leave me the f alone im just on here taking up for myself and speaking my own opinion. You don't have to like me and im not on here trying to impress anybody. If you don't like me or my opinion then just ignore everything i say.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#123 Mar 18, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you threatening me? I just stated the truth, that the other person left out the part about black males beating up their women. If that was a good enough reason, you must be beating them or are getting beaten by one; I think I struck a chord with you, huh?
That stupid/lame a$$ bitch who keeps using my screen name "BlkBarbie69" is not me and the only reason she keeps posting under my screen name is because shes jealous of me, lying about me and trying to make me look bad. My husband has never laid his hands on me before and he would never in his life lay his hands on me. My husband hates men who beat on women and my husband would never beat up on a woman.
Andy Palmer

Charleston, WV

#124 Mar 18, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that there are a bunch of Crips in this area and Charleston does have some Bloods but im pretty sure Charleston has more Crips. You have no knowledge street-wise and Charleston is not infested with Bloods. I think your just on here trying to piss certain people off but you sir don't know anything about the street life and you don't know anything street-wise whenever comes to gangs especially whenever it comes to the Eastside Crips. Neither does 70% of the people who gets on topix.
If you only knew....I am the streets and have vast knowledge of the gang involvement in our area.
2 posts removed
Winky

Charleston, WV

#127 Mar 21, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
That stupid/lame a$$ bitch who keeps using my screen name "BlkBarbie69" is not me and the only reason she keeps posting under my screen name is because shes jealous of me, lying about me and trying to make me look bad. My husband has never laid his hands on me before and he would never in his life lay his hands on me. My husband hates men who beat on women and my husband would never beat up on a woman.
You tell em girl, you sound sexy as hell BB69

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spa bliss 25 min Tammy 13
Jason Booker 43 min SMH 17
Why didn't Obama visit WVa when we flooded? 1 hr Roadguy 5
mary haynes page 1 hr Yep 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,472
HPV and Related Cancers 3 hr Ed Reed 9
Kanawha Electric Sucks 4 hr Fed Up 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance