First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Glik

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Who are these folks? Real deal or some local wanna be clowns?
Jasmine

Hansford, WV

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Real deal and they're not from Detroit. How do you know about them?
Here we go again

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Mar 15, 2013
More clowns out of a real job because they are zero marketable, untalented, lazy asses and pathetic excuses for human beings.....trash that should be thrown out on their asses and publicly humiliated!!!!! Pos scumbags!!
YouDontKnow

Hansford, WV

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Here we go again wrote:
More clowns out of a real job because they are zero marketable, untalented, lazy asses and pathetic excuses for human beings.....trash that should be thrown out on their asses and publicly humiliated!!!!! Pos scumbags!!
They make more money in a day than you do a whole year.
PrettyBitch

Hansford, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Here we go again wrote:
What about all the white trash hillbillies who are known for being broke lazy and just sitting on their a**es all day. What about all the ones who likes to go out and molest little children, their family members including animals. I think all the white trash inbreds needs to be thrown out on their a**es and publicly humiliated and after that the electric chair!
Outside lookin in

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Mar 15, 2013
YouDontKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
They make more money in a day than you do a whole year.
So does your mom and she's on government assistance like they are, you little tiny pimple on the ass of a dung beetle hater. Now brown cow, put that rock in your mom's crack pipe and smoke. When you and your mom are done smokin that little crack rock, y'all get your lazy sad asses in the kitchen and MAKE THEM DAYUM BEAN PIES!!! ROFLMBAO
Outside lookin in

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Mar 15, 2013
PrettyBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all the white trash hillbillies who are known for being broke lazy and just sitting on their a**es all day. What about all the ones who likes to go out and molest little children, their family members including animals. I think all the white trash inbreds needs to be thrown out on their a**es and publicly humiliated and after that the electric chair!
I seen them in City Park too. Guess you're one of them that has a crack cloud view when they busted the meth lab up there a few years back. Black trash white trash, it's all trash UglyBitch!
Just sayin

Hansford, WV

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Outside lookin in wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen them in City Park too. Guess you're one of them that has a crack cloud view when they busted the meth lab up there a few years back. Black trash white trash, it's all trash UglyBitch!
Most blacks are the ones who sells the meth to whites
Question

Hansford, WV

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Outside lookin in wrote:
<quoted text>
So does your mom and she's on government assistance like they are, you little tiny pimple on the ass of a dung beetle hater. Now brown cow, put that rock in your mom's crack pipe and smoke. When you and your mom are done smokin that little crack rock, y'all get your lazy sad asses in the kitchen and MAKE THEM DAYUM BEAN PIES!!! ROFLMBAO
Out of 80 to 100 different people who get on here. How do you know who she/he is.
Outside lookin in

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Most blacks are the ones who sells the meth to whites
It was a white family up in like the 5th or 6th floor of 1 of the buildings. There were a few apartments around and below theirs that were evacuated til it was supposedly cleaned and supposedly certified livable.
I have no doubt though that there are black fools sellin it though because they are not even capable being door greeters at Walmart, work in McDonalds or even at the Goodwill store on the Westside!
They should be hung and strung with anyone who lives that lifestyle, wannabes, biatches too!!
Outside lookin in

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Mar 15, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of 80 to 100 different people who get on here. How do you know who she/he is.
The question instead should be, why do I even care? Freedom of speech! Didnt mean to look at you cross-eyed....get over it!
PrettyBitch

Hansford, WV

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Outside lookin in wrote:
<quoted text>
No i have never done meth and i never will, i hate meth heads!!
lol

Culloden, WV

#13 Mar 15, 2013
PrettyBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
No i have never done meth and i never will, i hate meth heads!!
Black Trash Barbie again!!!
Andy Palmer

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 15, 2013
CPG or City Park Gangsters AKA EastSide Killers was a gang on Charleston's eastend back in the 90's and early 00's, they were dispersed by law enforcement by building cases on most all members, the time they received was from 4 years to Life plus 20 years, several murders and lots of dope was part of their crimes. If anyone is claiming that set today, I would imagine it is youngin's on the fringe or wannabe's. Becareful though, wannabe's are actually gonnabe's unless someone reaching out to them before it's too late! The rael Killers or CPG mainly ran City Park Projects back then. Many of these folks are home from prison, and I imagine they have moved on with their lives.
Outside lookin in

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Mar 15, 2013
One of the murders was of young Melvin Locke, shot in broad daylight. I wouldn't piss fire to put any thug, wannabe, their biatches or supporters of that sad ass scumbags. I don't carry knives or guns but I got 4 GOODYEARS with tread galore if they want me! Lol!!
hawkeye46

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Serious gangstas. They made bank, if they had a good leader they could all be millionaires.
Frog

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Andy Palmer wrote:
CPG or City Park Gangsters AKA EastSide Killers was a gang on Charleston's eastend back in the 90's and early 00's, they were dispersed by law enforcement by building cases on most all members, the time they received was from 4 years to Life plus 20 years, several murders and lots of dope was part of their crimes. If anyone is claiming that set today, I would imagine it is youngin's on the fringe or wannabe's. Becareful though, wannabe's are actually gonnabe's unless someone reaching out to them before it's too late! The rael Killers or CPG mainly ran City Park Projects back then. Many of these folks are home from prison, and I imagine they have moved on with their lives.
After last week's shootings on the westside are they back?
Carmen

Hansford, WV

#18 Mar 16, 2013
BlkBarbies husband is best friends with someone who's in that gang, he has it tatted on his arm and he's been to jail before. I won't say their names on here but they don't take sh*t from anybody and im not trying to make them look good or anything like that. I know BlkBarbies husband and he would never shoot or kill anybody but im not sure about his friend.
Carmen

Hansford, WV

#19 Mar 16, 2013
Hes in his early 20's so im guessing he is one of the younger ones.
there weak

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 16, 2013
all going to jail when CPD gets done with there a$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Knox needs fired conflict of interest 53 min Judy Keeney 10
Tom Clarks sheep (Oct '15) 1 hr Tom Clark 22
Exploitation of Depressed Hillbillies/Pill Mills 1 hr Trumpnation 5
Popeyes chicken 2 hr Colonel Sanders 22
krystal spry (Oct '11) 6 hr Laughing 53
nasa to probe uranus in search of gas 7 hr Tom Clark 6
Best Day Ever! 8 hr Ken 2
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 11 hr Concerned 75

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web