First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Feb 14, 2014
Why isn't the radio show nothing but a girl with no personality and a 50 year old guy dating a 20 year old girl? I am so disappointed in what this show has become. I think they need to hire more personality to the show.
Learning

Hockessin, DE

#2 Feb 14, 2014
She is learning. I like them both
Starr

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Feb 14, 2014
They def make things to personal to their liking. We don't care about their personal lives. thus, why reviews have dropped by 40% the past year. We don't care that you have a gf, we don't care she has kids. Bring other kids on air instead of favoritism.
hughjanus

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 23, 2014
Sirius is way better and worth the money. Local radio is just terrible. No rock scene to speak of
Yes go to Sirius

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 23, 2014
Alt Nation all the way....WV radio isn't even in the 21st century yet. People here still think rap is cool...
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 23, 2014
Yes go to Sirius wrote:
Alt Nation all the way....WV radio isn't even in the 21st century yet. People here still think rap is cool...
Octane all day
morning driver

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 23, 2014
Unfortunately not all of us have satellite radio. I spend my entire commute flipping stations! I'll stop on 102.7 just to wait for the next song and can't make it through the crap they talk about!!! Are there any station managers out there that care anymore! Start over fresh this station is ollllddd!!!!
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 23, 2014
morning driver wrote:
Unfortunately not all of us have satellite radio. I spend my entire commute flipping stations! I'll stop on 102.7 just to wait for the next song and can't make it through the crap they talk about!!! Are there any station managers out there that care anymore! Start over fresh this station is ollllddd!!!!
Agree with that totally. Rock 105 is terrible also. After they took away zrock I activated my Sirius. Never even turn it on fm anymore.
About Sirius

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 24, 2014
I took a chance on it when it came with a new vehicle and said I would never pay for it. I hate to spend money period. However, I was hearing so much good "new" music that will never make the airwaves here like what is on Octane and Alt Nation heck even The Pulse plus a lot of good older music on other stations as well that I cannot fathom not having Sirius now. The local stations must have a playlist of 5 to 10 songs it seems. Cannot stand to listen to them. I was at a birthday party a couple of weeks ago that was dj'd by a local personality and I swear they were playing rap/hiphop/dance songs that were worn out 10+ years ago. Some of the music was good but it is so tired. These stations won't hardly play anything new or different and kids and adults too are turning them off and either going to things like Sirius or downloading songs form ITunes. 102 has been very reluctant to modernize. 98.7 has become unlistenable. Pretty much low IQ radio in Charleston now.
1 post removed
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 24, 2014
humph wrote:
If you don't like it, dont listen, easy as that... If you want to complain to someone to get something done.. why not email station managment instead of posting a "look at me look at me" thread on Topix to try to get the validation that you are missing in your life.......
I think that's exactly what we are saying. We don't listen. We went to Sirius. Duh
2 posts removed
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 24, 2014
humph wrote:
And honestly.... Pandora blows Sirius away. Unless you like the talk channels..... Pandora is free, and as long as you have cell signal, you are good to go......
Does pandora have espn for games? Or howard stern? Or comedy channels? Nope
1 post removed
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 24, 2014
humph wrote:
Hahaha did I not say "unless you like the talk channels"?? Dense one are ya?
Nfl games are talk radio? Wvu sports are talk radio? They r live sporting events I'd say. Howard sterns live birthday bash with john fogerty, Steven Tyler, slash, train, Louis CK doing standup. Come on dude. Admit it. U can't get that on pandora. Never. Ever
2 posts removed
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 24, 2014
humph wrote:
Guess we just have to agree to disagree..... The OP hates local radio talent..... You hate music, Stern is a has been, and I just like music and would rather watch sports than to listen to them on talk radio....
There ya go then. We r different.
westbygod

Hockessin, DE

#20 Feb 24, 2014
humph wrote:
Guess we just have to agree to disagree..... The OP hates local radio talent..... You hate music, Stern is a has been, and I just like music and would rather watch sports than to listen to them on talk radio....
He never said he hated music. Who hates music? Local radio is horrible. Play the same songs again and again. Sirius is the way to go. 100 and some channels of entertainment

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 24, 2014
humph wrote:
I was referring to the OP that was complaining.... Duh..
That has to be Annie Humph
dumbspits

Bladensburg, MD

#22 Feb 26, 2014
Turn it to 107. 3 free beer and hotwings crack me up!!!!
me

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Feb 26, 2014
102 morning show is terrible. Those two are just retarded. Cannot stand to hear them talk about the absolutely stupid sh!t they talk about. They are so bad I took 102 off my presets. I won't listen to the station ever. The most unbelievable thing is apparently some people like them or else they wouldn't be on the air at all.
westbygod

Charleston, WV

#24 Feb 26, 2014
me wrote:
102 morning show is terrible. Those two are just retarded. Cannot stand to hear them talk about the absolutely stupid sh!t they talk about. They are so bad I took 102 off my presets. I won't listen to the station ever. The most unbelievable thing is apparently some people like them or else they wouldn't be on the air at all.
Someone listens. Just don't know who
really

Parkersburg, WV

#25 Mar 4, 2014
me wrote:
CK was ok til Morgan came on. Now all they talk about is personal life. We don't care about your 45 rant about your morning about from the time you woke up til you got to the station Morgan...and CK, we don't care that you are dating her sister. We don't care that you do online air interviews with them. It doesn't count that you use them, WE DON'T CARE! Just shows yet another girl you are screwing who has had more d*ck than nick Scott does bookings. WE DON'T CARE! I will refuse to listen til this crap changes. Several of us has complained about the personal references on air. I hope we see some changes real soon.
really?

Charleston, WV

#26 Mar 4, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>CK was ok til Morgan came on. Now all they talk about is personal life. We don't care about your 45 rant about your morning about from the time you woke up til you got to the station Morgan...and CK, we don't care that you are dating her sister. We don't care that you do online air interviews with them. It doesn't count that you use them, WE DON'T CARE! Just shows yet another girl you are screwing who has had more d*ck than nick Scott does bookings. WE DON'T CARE! I will refuse to listen til this crap changes. Several of us has complained about the personal references on air. I hope we see some changes real soon.
CK is dating Morgan's sister ?
I didn't know that. I just hear "..waa waa, waa, waa waa waa ..." And wait for the music

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most beautiful news lady 1 hr Justin E 27
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 2 hr Just a thought-Ma... 19
Tasha Russell 2 hr Mama BOOTH 3
Suddenlink Charging for Flood Damaged Boxes 2 hr Cable Slave 7
Divorced dating 3 hr Bradmurray 28
Car wash 3 hr Seriously 2
Crybaby at CFD 3 hr Boohoo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages