Grass isn't always greener on the oth...

Grass isn't always greener on the other side

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
True words

Faber, VA

#1 Jun 18, 2013
I know from experience that this is true! It isn't worth losing someone u love just for a one night stand. I know people make mistakes but sure learned from mine!
Gloomie Doomsman

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 18, 2013
I know from experience that pubic hair isn't always the same color below as the hair on the head is. I know people dye their hair but if you aren't going to match it up, then shave that stuff off down there!
Alexis

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2013
No women should ever let their hair grow out down there.
Dub

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Alexis wrote:
No women should ever let their hair grow out down there.
agreed
Omg

Faber, VA

#5 Jun 18, 2013
I agree! People think they will have it better with someone else and occasionally that night be true, but not for me. I almost messed up my marriage but so glad I didn't.
Wow

Faber, VA

#6 Jun 18, 2013
I agree!
shaved

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2013
I shave my beaver. Nobody likes hairy kitties
bush wacker

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 18, 2013
If I see a bush I'm outta there...freakin skanks...
Happily Married

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2013
Alexis wrote:
No women should ever let their hair grow out down there.
Agreed!
old school

Avella, PA

#10 Jun 19, 2013
BS - I love me some of that wookie bush. It can't get hairy enough for me. So all you ladies who are rejected just because a man is too uptight to part the hair out of his way, just come see me.
boo hoo

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 19, 2013
Wow..you bush haters must lay with some dirty hoes...it's not even an issue if the bitch knows how to bathe & keep herself clean.

Y'all like dirty girls...gross.

If you want it shaved, shave your shit too.
bob

Danville, WV

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Alexis wrote:
No women should ever let their hair grow out down there.
i love it hairy and stinky
Sara

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Jun 19, 2013
I would never, ever hug a man that lives in WV much less kiss that nasty, fat, tabbaco chewing hairy looking animal. Ugh!
1 post removed
alabama man

Danville, WV

#15 Jun 19, 2013
Sara wrote:
I would never, ever hug a man that lives in WV much less kiss that nasty, fat, tabbaco chewing hairy looking animal. Ugh!
they would not want your ugly azz
justasking

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jun 19, 2013
this statement is oh so very true. i moved here two months ago to be with my " boy friend " from TN. i would give anything just to be back home..
krazy k

Danville, WV

#17 Jun 19, 2013
justasking wrote:
this statement is oh so very true. i moved here two months ago to be with my " boy friend " from TN. i would give anything just to be back home..
have ever thought about giving mouth jobs on the corner?
justasking

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jun 20, 2013
krazy k wrote:
<quoted text>have ever thought about giving mouth jobs on the corner?
YOUR disgusting. It's no wonder why this state was crowned the most UNHAPPY STATE IN AMERICA. West Virgina residents are not only disrespectful and need to loose weight. Your probably like 400 pounds who can not get a g/f to actually have sex with him so you come onto Topix soliciting. And truth be told, you probably have a little wiener.
krazy k

Danville, WV

#19 Jun 20, 2013
justasking wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR disgusting. It's no wonder why this state was crowned the most UNHAPPY STATE IN AMERICA. West Virgina residents are not only disrespectful and need to loose weight. Your probably like 400 pounds who can not get a g/f to actually have sex with him so you come onto Topix soliciting. And truth be told, you probably have a little wiener.
no, i don't want mouth from you. i was just saying you could make some money like that. all wangs are little compared to your filthy Tennessee slopgotch. it gave me pinkeye by the way.
1 post removed
boo hoo

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 20, 2013
justasking wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR disgusting. It's no wonder why this state was crowned the most UNHAPPY STATE IN AMERICA. West Virgina residents are not only disrespectful and need to loose weight. Your probably like 400 pounds who can not get a g/f to actually have sex with him so you come onto Topix soliciting. And truth be told, you probably have a little wiener.
Your hick, Tennessee ass might want to learn to spell, it's VIRGINIA, and use grammar if you're going to act like you're SO much f*king better.

And they call US hillbillies, what a riot!!
Watchful

United States

#22 Jun 20, 2013
justasking wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR disgusting. It's no wonder why this state was crowned the most UNHAPPY STATE IN AMERICA. West Virgina residents are not only disrespectful and need to loose weight. Your probably like 400 pounds who can not get a g/f to actually have sex with him so you come onto Topix soliciting. And truth be told, you probably have a little wiener.
Same road that brought your fat ass over will take you right back. West Virginians are not really unhappy, unless we have to listen to fat bitches like you piss and moan about how friggin' miserable you are here. Don't let the door hit ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU ranking this week 4 hr Lumber Sam 9
Town Center Dairy Queen closed 4 hr Um Okay 40
News This week in W.Va. history 5 hr Denny 3
News Charleston man dies during arrest 8 hr An Adult 119
Drama at KC Nautilus 10 hr Brittany 113
Gays NOT ALLOWED to donate blood 10 hr Fruitloop 22
Is Denver's Depot run like Park Place was? 12 hr Curious 30

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages