Video of Charleston water catching fire!

Video of Charleston water catching fire!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Video

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jan 12, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Not sure if this real, they could have had alcohol in the glass or something.

But if this is real, that is horrible
BS Walks Money talks

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jan 12, 2014
If you notice the glass went off camera for a second. Probably swiitched glass or put alcohol in it.
geez

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 12, 2014
People are putting flammable liquids in the glasses then filling them with water. I saw a video on Facebook earlier of a guy doing this. I spotted this liquid in the bottom of the glass and after he put water in it. He sat it on his counter and lit it on fire. Well the idiot forgot to move the liquor bottle out of the way. Sitting there in plain view. Hahaha. People need to stop looking for attention!! Your not going to get rich off of this whole water episode!! And yes I live in the the area that is in this mess!
sunny

Culloden, WV

#4 Jan 12, 2014
What about the videos of people lighting the water running from the faucet ?
Video

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jan 12, 2014
Yes it does look suspicious! I figured he probably had alcohol already in the cup and mixed it with water or switched glasses

There are people on Facebook claiming they have caught an airborn illness from this. Supposedly they live near the river bank and went to the DR and the DR told them it was airborn from this through vent.
Wow

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Amazing how apologists for Freedom are springing up out of nowhere like jacks in the box.
geez

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 12, 2014
The only people that are going to end up with the fat pockets in the end from the lawsuits are the lawyers. I would rather move on instead of making some jackass lawyer money off of something that didn't even include them!
John

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 12, 2014
Do you idiots really believe if the water coming out of your faucet flammable that they would still have it running? Bunch of idiots!
GEEEZZZZ
alsocurious

Clifton Forge, VA

#9 Jan 12, 2014
John wrote:
Do you idiots really believe if the water coming out of your faucet flammable that they would still have it running? Bunch of idiots!
GEEEZZZZ
That you provi?
John

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 12, 2014
Nope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student says Trump will make momma get a job 7 min Taxpayer 3
gwhs 11 min EastSide 41
Do veterans get enough? 17 min Civilian 53
Will anyone take Dr Derakhshan's prescriptions? (Sep '14) 2 hr yea 103
Tom Clark comes out! 2 hr Tom Clark 20
josh holbert 2 hr Tom Clark 11
Tom Clark likes??? 2 hr Tom Clark 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages