First Prev
of 2
Next Last
skee

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 20, 2014
No need to curse me like that. When you use curse words it shows a lack in vocabulary skills.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#23 Jan 21, 2014
Just as I thought would happen - WALKER was not mention - what a shame - and so unchristianlike - she was preceded in death by her grandparents Snake Walker and wife also - Believe Gaylene really her mother instead of sister - OMG.

Figured since there are oodles of Walkers now Christians that they would not let their names be mentioned in obituary.
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#24 Jan 21, 2014
skee wrote:
No need to curse me like that. When you use curse words it shows a lack in vocabulary skills.
Well from the stuff you are posting I figure you are a ignorant low life and this is only
Language you could understand! Idiot
truthy

Belle, WV

#25 Jan 21, 2014
Unbelievable wrote:
Well skee I'm not worried about what ignorant a** h*** like you post on here! I didn't know the lady, did see her obit today and saw she has family
and stupid I just hope her family don't see. This post
aint it the truth they like troll vultures who would pick the last meat from ur bones.
Trisha

Charleston, WV

#26 Jan 21, 2014
It's true she left the bar many times and drove. You think one wreck would've taught her years ago. Nope. Sadly she's gone now. No she wasn't wearing her seat belt . She really didn't like them. They aren't made for comfort. They save. I've ween her pulled over a few times and the police just let her go on her way. Drinking and driving is dangerous.
Well

Charleston, WV

#27 Jan 21, 2014
Doesn't matter if it's the law or not she hated wearing it. She had kids not wearing them. She was always drunk and choose a bad life style! The end! God will ask her things when she gets there and if...
OhhGeeez

Charleston, WV

#28 Jan 22, 2014
abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some dumbass gabbin on a cell phone probably.
You're the abbagoochie that runs that mouth about responsible people choosing to have abortions, and you come off so "holier than thou". LMAO you just showed your true colors. What a hypocritical idiot you are.
Burning Bush

Charleston, WV

#29 Jan 22, 2014
Hey well

When God starts asking her questions I hope she takes the time to ask God why not just prevent the accident in the first place. Yea, that would be my first question to God then I would ask a whole lot more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CEL Holdings LLC in Charleston 27 min Not nice 4
Jamie Thayer Charlestons Player 1 hr King James 2
mrc global 2 hr Larry Byrd 35
Clint Eastwood will die lonely and miserable 2 hr Bullconner 5
Facts don't lie 2 hr Boom 3
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 2 hr Bullconner 24
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 2 hr The Trip 55
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:56PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 3:49 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NBC Sports 7:47 AM
Le'Veon Bell: It's "pick your poison" against Steelers offense