Stafford, VA

#1 Jan 17, 2014
Who wrecked and died today on campbells creek

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 17, 2014
none wrote:
Who wrecked and died today on campbells creek
Some dumbass gabbin on a cell phone probably.
TskTsk

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 17, 2014
abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some dumbass gabbin on a cell phone probably.
Wow, jump to conclusions much? Maybe you should drive while gabbing on your cell phone...
news

Branchland, WV

#4 Jan 17, 2014
50 year old Joanna Elam of Campbells Creek
creeker

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 18, 2014
believe her grandparents to be the Walker family of 8 mile her Mom was a Walker I THINK. Only Elams I know of on the creek she has a red haired brother? Anybody know?
OMG

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2014
She died. Truck flipped and she hit her window through the window. Sadly she's passed. She was on meth for the last few years.
Bryan Estep

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2014
She wasn't on her cell dumb ass. She was driving fast, hit a pole and flipped and her head cracked the window. She died of injuries. She wasn't seat belted. She didn't wear it 95 percent of the time. She always drove fast through places. I was there when it happened. She was dead at the scene. People checked and called 911. It was already done. She was gone.
CC Resident

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2014
There was many people in the store that heard it and saw it hit the pole. Meaning yes , she was driving fast. Yes she did pass away. They told the police what happened. She did have a bad habit of road rage and driving fast , I remember she would honk her horn constant at school buses in the zones. Traffic was stopped for a reason. Her intensions was honk, move out of my way! She actually got in trouble one for running fast in a zone while school buses was stopped. I heard she was on drugs for ten years at least. Sad.
so sad

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 18, 2014
It's sad this woman lost her life and some of you stupid ass people are on here bad mouthing her you should be ashamed of yourselves she has family to think of and so what if she didnt have on her seat belt that was her choice . I didnt know the lady but my heart goes out to her and her family . and even if she was on drugs (which I dont know that ) she still didnt deserve to die. has peoples heart done turned so cold that they dont care about another human anymore ... such a sad sad world we are living in today.
Tammi Goodwin

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 19, 2014
No she didn't deserve dying. I agree. Yes sadly she was on drugs and was not wearing one. Saw the scene and watched her being covered up. Luckily she was not thrown or went through pain. No suffering happened! She was not on her cell tsk tsk-abba. You are disgusting !
Well

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 19, 2014
who="TskTsk"]
Wow, jump to conclusions much? Maybe you should drive while gabbing on your cell phone... Bill Bowyer? Is that you ? Abba, bill bill bill and shut up, tsk tsk. Billy ? Lmao. Back on here again huh? Junkie.
1 post removed
creeker

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 19, 2014
Some people make very bad decisions to use drugs WITHOUT stealing or assaultig others either - but they either don't care or don't know they won't live long. sometime I think people either think they'll never die or are scrared they'll never die because they are so confused about life and what it's about and what the need for themselves and to help others. Generally when somebody on drugs I blast them. Nobody knows she was on drugs at the time though. I knew a guy who got drunk and was cut, shot and stomped and lived through it on - on a day he was sober, driving a car - a little hit and run causes a windshield wiper to got through his heart so you never know !!!! She had a mixed up childhood, parents divorced early and her Mom had to work so she was one of those Latchkey children also...
Know it

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 19, 2014
She just left miss kittys drunk drunk drunk.so many drunk drivers on creek!!!!!
skee

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 19, 2014
so sad wrote:
so what if she didnt have on her seat belt that was her choice
Sorry that this lady passed away but to correct your statement above. No it wasn't her choice to wear a seat belt IT'S THE LAW! Makes you wonder if she had obeyed the law by
1) Wearing her seat belt
2) Going the speed limit
3) Not driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
would she still be alive?
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 19, 2014
Dam skee,, are you really that stupid? or just acting like it
Yes it might be the law,, but it's her, mine,and yours choice
If we wear it or not
But with Thad said again, are you really that stupid? Or just act it?
How would you feel if someone close to you died in a car wreck and people was on here commenting about it? Stupid a**
skee

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 19, 2014
Unbelievable wrote:
Dam skee,, are you really that stupid? or just acting like it
Yes it might be the law,, but it's her, mine,and yours choice
If we wear it or not
But with Thad said again, are you really that stupid? Or just act it?
How would you feel if someone close to you died in a car wreck and people was on here commenting about it? Stupid a**
I wouldn't be worrying about what people were putting on Topix. I'd be more concerned trying to help the family cope with her loss.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 20, 2014
has obituary come out yet? Have no clue where her father' family from or if she stayed in touch with them OR THE ONES ON THE CREEK for that matter. Her family on the creek basically good church going people NOW - maybe a couple NOT in the day though,lol. I too used to drink and drive w/o seatbelt (before seatbelt was law)

so but for the grace of GOD go I hmmm? Left a bar many time and drove when should not before MADD and mandatory isurance, seat belts, etc.
jhon

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Jan 20, 2014
cdlk nvgth Zcdr
Vidal Sason

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 20, 2014
Emergency personnel on the scene said it was obvious she had dandruff, because they found her Head & shoulders in the back seat.
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#21 Jan 20, 2014
Well skee I'm not worried about what ignorant a** h*** like you post on here! I didn't know the lady, did see her obit today and saw she has family
and stupid I just hope her family don't see. This post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gwhs 2 hr Parent 52
Hooters 2 hr TeamYellow 60
why do African Americans keep thier Slave names? (Apr '13) 6 hr phillipmenutz 48
Will anyone take Dr Derakhshan's prescriptions? (Sep '14) 9 hr lmao 104
The dead zone is a joke 10 hr Eastsider 30
sistas rib shack (May '12) 10 hr Citizen 40
News Legalize marijuana now 10 hr Citizen 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages