Ashley

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

That is just a way for him to control you, and get you to do what he wants. Until you are strong enough to ignore him, delete him out of your life, and move on, he will continue to have power over you, through his idle threats, and ego. You have to not worry about what he does, and if he does show the person, admit you said it, and be done with it. You are responsible for your actions, not his!!!!!
Need help

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I always take responsibility for my own actions and when I am in wrong I will admit to it. Actually I am finally strong enough to ignore him and move on. What I am having thoughts about is the "idle threats" where you are constantly looking over your shoulder. I have found out he has pretty much lied to me about almost everything so do I take the idle threats as another lie or do I take them seriously
Ashley

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

If he is truly seeing all these women, you have nothing to worry about. Keep track of his threats in a notebook and save every threatening message. Once he realizes you are done, he will move on to some one else. A tiger never changes its stripes, so he will not change, and he is obviously a womanizer, and it's all about the game to him. Once he realizes you aren't playing his game anymore, he will find someone else who will. :)
Need help

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Yes it is a game to him especially a mind game. He loves to mess with your mind. Yes he is truly seeing these women he admitted to me in a text. I believe no matter what this game will not end the stuff he has done and said about me is so very disrespectful degrading and disgusting to say the very lease. He was holding some furniture of mine until I found a bigger place here recently he throw my stuff over he's hillside busted some if the furniture left it out in the rain for couple days then told me to come pick it up. Some of the furniture was my grandmothers that I received when she passed. He's in the game and its a lot bigger than anyone can imagine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did I Spank Him Enough?? 14 min mawmaw 7
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 min fitness-guru 43,281
Plants is a weak prosecutor 25 min Leroy 30
sistas rib shack (May '12) 30 min Saymore 33
suddenlink expanded basic (May '12) 40 min ? 8
South Ruffner suv on fire 43 min curious 2
Mark Plants /IM SORRY KANAWHA COUNTY/Please let... 44 min yep 4
Plants removed my post 2 hr Sarah pooted 34
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 6 hr Lola 92
•••

Freeze Warning for Kanawha County was issued at April 16 at 8:57PM EDT

•••
•••
•••