joe manchine now ( hated in the usa)

joe manchine now ( hated in the usa)

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Gonna LOOSE

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Hey Joe Dont you feel stupid now. We will make sure u loose the next election. Im saving my pics of you with one of your girlfriends for the election. Just so you know im not joking (black dress ) (snow shoe resort) . How does it feel to be hated in USA not just in WV. Your famous alright . LOL You look alomost as stupid as Bobert Bird . U are a bleeding heart liberal. Your ratings and the south have one thing in common (they will never rise again)
WVU 89

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Im with u brother. He needs recalled.
Chas resident

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Im against guns and I hate him.
His old Pilot

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Let me know if i can help i believe i have several pics of Joe with girls.
T Tebow

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 21, 2013
So, he sided with the majority of America on background checks and now he's hated? Yeah.
Pro gun

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 21, 2013
How can they or you say that the majority of americans were against guns? I know that I for one was never asked my opinion on it and nobody I know was either..to know how the majority of americans feel about something they need to be asked and have a chance to input their opinions.. so either this majority number or 90% as I have heard was either made up or only asked people in areas where they knew they would get the numbers they wanted...I'm more inclined to believe they were made up
west virginia

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Apr 21, 2013
I dont know where you all live but it cant be in west virginia. when we west virginias put someone in office they are there for along time! we all love joe and he will be there in that office for as long as he wants it! go back to your republican office and tell them that your post didnt work....sorry.....
Pro gun

United States

#8 Apr 21, 2013
west virginia wrote:
I dont know where you all live but it cant be in west virginia. when we west virginias put someone in office they are there for along time! we all love joe and he will be there in that office for as long as he wants it! go back to your republican office and tell them that your post didnt work....sorry.....
don't speak for all west virginians..I was born and raised a mountaineer and hope he gets the boot..all politicians have dirty hands but he has a dirty soul and wants nothing good for this state
west virginia

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Apr 21, 2013
your probably on welfare and ssi...we dont care what your think pro gun!. He will not be voted out of office i can tell you that. he has done alot for west virgina. and i bet if there was some way of tracking you that you dont live in west virginia but some retard that works for a republican office out side of west virginia....geez...dont act like your one of us. if so put in your address and phone number.
Pro gun

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2013
I work 2 jobs so no welfare check here...however that's what joe and the rest of the dems want..they want everyone in welfare so they can have total control of the people that depend on them...I do live in wv I have all my life but u must think I'm as crazy as you are if you think I'm posting my address and phone number..I will say my phone area code is 304 and my zip is 25312 but that's all your gettin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug take back day has grown 43 min flip off 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 56 min mtyek 1,260
Dave Tucker for Kanawha County Sheriff 1 hr i pea address 34
WV is ____ 2 hr Lindsey 29
Watched Hilary Clinton 2 hr Bert 8
Nate Dogg cellular 2 hr Crazieee 4
Sh!ty managers 2 hr doodah 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages