Gabby Gifford web site for gun control

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Shot_gun

Daniels, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Shot_gun

Daniels, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Only 15% of West Virginians of age own guns, 85% don't.

Only 20% of West Virginians of age hunt. 80% don't.

Gun sales are up but, it's the same people buying more guns not new gun owners. Facts!
1 post removed
Shot_gun

Daniels, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I like the wood county sheriff saying he would use deadly force to fight the US gun controls. By all means let;s put more guns in this schmucks hands.
yes

Nitro, WV

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Shot_gun wrote:
I like the wood county sheriff saying he would use deadly force to fight the US gun controls. By all means let;s put more guns in this schmucks hands.
That would mean you are in favor of, enforcing all Federal laws. Lets start by sending Federal Drug agents to those states that allow recreational dope smoking, that is against Federal law. But the liberal in Chief chooses not to enforce it.
yuppers

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Feb 2, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>That would mean you are in favor of, enforcing all Federal laws. Lets start by sending Federal Drug agents to those states that allow recreational dope smoking, that is against Federal law. But the liberal in Chief chooses not to enforce it.
You know what the difference is? Pot does not kill. Every day people are killed by fools with guns
yes

Nitro, WV

#7 Feb 2, 2013
yuppers wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what the difference is? Pot does not kill. Every day people are killed by fools with guns
Legality., criminals smoke dope , and criminals murder, thats the letter of the law!!!,Pick and choose what laws you want ,,,,is the liberals motto
yes

Nitro, WV

#8 Feb 2, 2013
yuppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you choose drugs over the Constitution
1 post removed
Shot_gun

Daniels, WV

#10 Feb 3, 2013
So American Sniper with 160 kills get killed himself while at a gun range with a gun in his hand. So more guns really aren't the answer for protection.
Halloran

Bluefield, WV

#11 Feb 3, 2013
yuppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot must be good then since it doesn't kill? That's your logic? Because it doesn't do the immediate "visible" damage a gun does it's good or at least okay in your eyes demonstrates you are a moron.
yuppers

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Halloran wrote:
<quoted text>Pot must be good then since it doesn't kill? That's your logic? Because it doesn't do the immediate "visible" damage a gun does it's good or at least okay in your eyes demonstrates you are a moron.
I know folks like you aren't fans of science, but check your facts pot has medicinal purposes and does no harm whatsoever. And before any of you idiots bring it up, no I don't smoke pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 5 min inbred Genius 1,488
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 25 min Amanda 4,085
Charleston DMV run by idiots 26 min Nancy 7
NEED A JOB----now taking applications 1 hr Game Warden 1
Why doesn't WV offer early retirement to help w... 1 hr Economist 14
Korea 1 hr pvt Jones 9
What the trainer did oooooooo 2 hr Ashley 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages