First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TwoCents

San Angelo, TX

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Three Cents wrote:
I didn't change my name to validate myself.
LMAO was what I tagged myself on another thread and failed to change it back when commenting here. Oops!
Let's see though ... so far we have (for Salwa - from Charleston) all the following:
1. Salwa
2. TwoCents
3. YoureJealous
4. YouMakeMeLOL
5. OhhhNooo
and
6. Yikes
...and those are just the ones I can think of WITHOUT looking back. You give yourself away, Honey Bun.
LMAO!! Whatever makes you feel better, hypocrite. You probably change your name on topix more than most people change underwear.

You've got an answer for anything. Another check mark in the "this bitch is insane" column.

Hey!! Isn't your "perfect & hot husband" getting jealous and/or lonely with you sitting on topix obsessing over someone else?

I bet you made him up to make yourself feel better.
Three Cents

Hyattsville, MD

#23 Jan 25, 2013
TwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>What's it like to be obsessed with someone who doesn't even know or care that you exist?
Oh, I'd say about the same way it feels to be obsessed with someone who thinks YOU sold yourself, your family, and your state's reputation OUT for a few thousand dollars and isn't afraid to say so! Oh, yes. You know I exist, and it is driving you flippin' CRAZY...

:)

P.S. I'm not the only one who thinks this show is a big black eye to our state - just in case you thought I was.
Three Cents

Hyattsville, MD

#24 Jan 25, 2013
TwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!! Isn't your "perfect & hot husband" getting jealous and/or lonely...I bet you made him up to make yourself feel better.
Well, he isn't perfect, but he IS hot - even if I do say so myself. Funny ... he didn't FEEL "made up" last time we had - UH - a cuddle.

:)
da na na da na na

Northfork, WV

#25 Jan 25, 2013
it's good butt eaten'. her b hole is really hairy but it is good eaten'
Three Cents

Hyattsville, MD

#26 Jan 25, 2013
da na na da na na wrote:
it's good butt eaten'. her b hole is really hairy but it is good eaten'
Your mama must be SO proud.
da na na da na na

Northfork, WV

#27 Jan 25, 2013
my mamma dont like brown ppl so i guess not. i like salwa cause shes got good butt eaten even though its really hairy.
Three Cents

Hyattsville, MD

#28 Jan 25, 2013
da na na da na na wrote:
my mamma dont like brown ppl so i guess not. i like salwa cause shes got good butt eaten even though its really hairy.
OK, Salwa! You're delusional AND disgusting. Why am I not surprised? Hmmm...

Well, me and my imaginary husband are off to the ski lodge this weekend. Mom's got the kids. Should give me a chance to check and make sure he's "real" again! Ha!

See ya, b*tches!
YoureJealous

Charleston, WV

#29 Jan 25, 2013
TwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you proclaimed that you didn't have to change your name to validate yourself.
Liar, liar, pants on fire!!!!
LOL Three Cents is as crazy and psychotic as they come! Geez she's such a loser! She thinks she knows what's going on, when in reality she doesn't know her fat as* from a hole in the ground. LMAO at that skank!
LMAO

Charleston, WV

#30 Jan 25, 2013
Three Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he isn't perfect, but he IS hot - even if I do say so myself. Funny ... he didn't FEEL "made up" last time we had - UH - a cuddle.
:)
It might've felt real, but in his head he was bangin' a girl that looks way better than you, you nasty fishy bit*h.
YoureJealous

Charleston, WV

#31 Jan 25, 2013
Three Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'd say about the same way it feels to be obsessed with someone who thinks YOU sold yourself, your family, and your state's reputation OUT for a few thousand dollars and isn't afraid to say so! Oh, yes. You know I exist, and it is driving you flippin' CRAZY...
:)
P.S. I'm not the only one who thinks this show is a big black eye to our state - just in case you thought I was.
You're the only one who is obsessed to the point where it's a problem. You need to seek counseling. I can only imagine how sad and pointless your life must be for you to be so invested in a TV show. You are nothing but a psychotic, clueless low-life. LMAO at you :)
1 post removed
da na na da na na

Northfork, WV

#33 Jan 25, 2013
it's good butt eaten' bygod!!!!!!!
wv girl

Canton, OH

#34 Jan 25, 2013
Three Cents wrote:
Hi!! I'm Salwa's BIGGEST fan!! I'm SUCH a huge fan, that I sit around on topix all day pretending that I hate her, when I really LOVE her. I wish she'd flash her titties at me!!
I LOVE YOU, SALWA!!!
So who's Salwa?
wv girl

Canton, OH

#35 Jan 25, 2013
Lol is that the girl on buckwild that said her fam was from Bangladesh she called herself bengali witch is there language their called Bangladeshi I belive
lincoln22

Lincoln, NE

#36 May 8, 2013
Now this sounds weird but I'm actually friends with a girl named salwa. She lives here in lincoln and she doesnt campare to salwa you guys are talking about. this girl you could have sex with and have a hard time walking after words trust me any girl named salwa is fucking amazing
2 Cents Worth

Lizemores, WV

#37 May 8, 2013
Salway, I love you!! Marry me!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#38 May 9, 2013
She has awesome jugs. I wish Larry Flynt would bail her out and have her do porn
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#39 May 9, 2013
WvUfaN316 wrote:
She has awesome jugs. I wish Larry Flynt would bail her out and have her do porn
Is Larry Flint still alive & in tht titty peddlin' business?!
1 post removed
Haters gonna hate

Newport, KY

#41 Jul 5, 2013
Salwa, Hater's are gonna hate. And I say if you doin it to do it, then do it the best you can girl. I sent you a message on your facebook fan page and idk if it's really yours or what not but I just wanted to say you go girl. Your' a bad B*tch and that's what people are gonna hate you for lol. So as long as your giving them something to hate, your doing something right.

If you do come across that message I sent you, I'd really like to pick your mind a bit and see how entertaining you really are. Good luck btw with all your problems at the moment. Hope I do get the chance to speak with you and best of wishes.

Respectfully yours,
Adam
1 post removed
Pathetic

United States

#43 Jul 5, 2013
Haters gonna hate wrote:
Salwa, Hater's are gonna hate. And I say if you doin it to do it, then do it the best you can girl. I sent you a message on your facebook fan page and idk if it's really yours or what not but I just wanted to say you go girl. Your' a bad B*tch and that's what people are gonna hate you for lol. So as long as your giving them something to hate, your doing something right.
If you do come across that message I sent you, I'd really like to pick your mind a bit and see how entertaining you really are. Good luck btw with all your problems at the moment. Hope I do get the chance to speak with you and best of wishes.
Respectfully yours,
Adam
For the love of all that's holy ADAM, get a freaking life and a grip on reality.. If you want to get salwas attention, put some money on her books at south central or wherever she will end up. I bet you live with your parents ADAM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why can't I just have some candy?? 48 min Sweetheart 1
Patrick Legg 1 hr HisNiece 6
Is The HCA of WV Doing Its Job? 2 hr Republican Realist 66
WV Has 6th Highest Healthcare Costs, Per Capita... 2 hr Republican Realist 19
Trump will bring back coal!!!! 2 hr Republican Realist 6
Why was Chad Green depressed? 2 hr Hilkjhhhh 1
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 3 hr FEDUP 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages