Rob your drug dealer
Tamper

Troy, VA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Rob your dealer and take their clothes. Let them keep their shoes if it is snowing. They are robbing you of more than your money.
Rice

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Tamper wrote:
Rob your dealer and take their clothes. Let them keep their shoes if it is snowing. They are robbing you of more than your money.
I can't say the same for meth junkies, smack addicts, and coke whores, but my marijuana dealer isn't robbing me. I purchase it willingly, like those who buy a six-pack every once in awhile. If we take the steps Colorado has taken, the money will be in the state and government's hands, not a drug dealer's. People will buy anyway, if we tax it the money can go towards better things.
agreed

Lubbock, TX

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Rice wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say the same for meth junkies, smack addicts, and coke whores, but my marijuana dealer isn't robbing me. I purchase it willingly, like those who buy a six-pack every once in awhile. If we take the steps Colorado has taken, the money will be in the state and government's hands, not a drug dealer's. People will buy anyway, if we tax it the money can go towards better things.
I agree with you, but unfortunately WV is the most backwards state in the country, they'll go down fighting legalization tooth & nail. They probably still believe the garbage in the movie "Reefer Madness".
Luke

Troy, VA

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Rice wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to eat ice not smoke it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best high school in the valley 9 min Seriously 22
white women who like n***ers! (Oct '15) 46 min Polygraph 26
Best bakery in town? 47 min Ummm Umm 5
New Business 2 hr Ken 1
Frankly Means 2 hr Snowman 2
WVU ranking this week 2 hr relevant 24
Where is John Frankiln Pauley 3 hr Booyaa 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance