Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Why are my tax dollars being used to give people free water, when water is available everywhere? The event is over. If you want bottled water, purchase it!
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

I couldn't agree more. The morons in this state have embarrassed us so much as of late that it's disgusting. All they want is something free and it doesn't matter who they hurt.
truthy

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

its FEMA water---they are just giving away what they have left---cmon I would be more worried about things that matter-----btw the taxes you pay are what you owe----and no you DIDNT pay for it.
nanny

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

truthy wrote:
its FEMA water---they are just giving away what they have left---cmon I would be more worried about things that matter-----btw the taxes you pay are what you owe----and no you DIDNT pay for it.
We are taxed to death. And where do you think FEMA gets their money?? Believe me, at the end of the day, you're helping to fund the free water too.
truthy

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

well it money well spent----im sorry u don't like paying your fair share of taxes----but trust me ur tax dollasr are what you owe and YOUR not paying for it. btw----regardless you still have to pay your taxes----if a tornado hits your house remember now you DONT need FEMA.----I SURE WOULDNT WANT MY TAX DOLLARS HELPING THE LIKES OF YOU.
uncle sam

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

truthy wrote:
its FEMA water--------btw the taxes you pay are what you owe----and no you DIDNT pay for it.
That's funny and na´ve at the same time LOL! Who do you think funds FEMA? YOUR TAX DOLLARS......DUH!.......The ( Federal Emergency Management Agency) with a .gov web address is part of your government.
aks

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

You nasty old buffalo. What's wrong with giving people who need it water? I am glad my tax dollars go for that and I encourage anyone who needs or wants free water to take advantage of it. As for you, I hope your sorry a$$ dyes of thirst.
truthy

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

wow ty aks for being a good person----I just get so sick of ppl complaining about there tax dollars paying for this or that----your taxes are what you owe.
Clueless

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

The "event" is over? You are ignorant. Do you watch the news, read the paper or leave your trailer? Schools and restaurants aren't even using TAP WATER. However, you, should DRINK UP!! Just when I think they aren't any dumber people on this site, I am proven wrong. WV made CNN again today. It's far from over.
republican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

... definition - one who pays no taxes but has nothing else to do but bitch about how taxes are spent
hughjanus

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

nanny wrote:
Why are my tax dollars being used to give people free water, when water is available everywhere? The event is over. If you want bottled water, purchase it!
I bought it all. My handout to everyone but u. U don't get any.
Rush Limbaugh

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

nanny wrote:
If you tax-obsessed nitwits want more money then get off Topix and work more hours, you lazy wood hicks.
whiteflour

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

I work hard for my money. So harrrdd for my money.
3 posts removed
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Rush you are so right. These same people on here whining and moaning, because they were asked not to bath for a couple days are the same unemployed nitwits who used to curse at all lawyers and now are they are on their hands and knees polishing each one of the lawyers knobs in hopes of getting a hundred maybe two hundred dollar check in about 12 years.

Two faced unemployed rednecks bowing to the lawyers. Pathetic if you ask me.
michael

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Shame on all wrote:
Rush you are so right. These same people on here whining and moaning, because they were asked not to bath for a couple days are the same unemployed nitwits who used to curse at all lawyers and now are they are on their hands and knees polishing each one of the lawyers knobs in hopes of getting a hundred maybe two hundred dollar check in about 12 years.

So true, but not quite as pathetic as the worthless blacks who've NEVER WORKED a day in their lives hoping for the same!
Rich

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

truthy wrote:
wow ty aks for being a good person----I just get so sick of ppl complaining about there tax dollars paying for this or that----your taxes are what you owe.
Baby you are so right about taxes. I run 2 businesses and between both of them employ 14 full time and 22 part time employees. I provide above average pay, health insurance, child care reimbursement, and promote from within. I pour my heart and soul into the businesses making sure we provide the public with quality goods and services at reasonable prices. To accomplish this I do everything I can to make sure that my employees are taken care of because we can't be successful without them.

Can you believe that people get on topix and other places and post nasty messages about me and my businesses not having to pay state and federal taxes? I tell them the same as you I DONT PAY TAXES BECAUSE I DONT OWE TAXES!! Where do they think that all these benefits I offer to my employees come from? That's right, they come right out of MY POCKET! My financial records are a open book and year after year the government says I OWE NOTHING!

How dare they talk about where I live and what I own. I work hard for it! Not only do I produce for my self I generate revenue for 36 employees who have wifes, husbands, and children. Well over 100 people are fed, clothed and housed as a direct result of my hard work and dedication. Most of these people do nothing but take. The minor amount of taxes they pay is NOTHING compared to what I produce.

Let them keep pushing this tax the rich crap and see what happens. I'll close up shop and it wont hurt me one bit. My kids will still go to private school, we'll still live in the same house and drive the same cars. So just shut your mouth, pay what YOU OWE and leave us producers alone.

Thank you truthy for being a voice of reason.
Observer

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

WV hillbillies with a victim complex have been conditioned to use the courts to make a buck instead of getting off their lazy wide asses to work.
Rothschild-Cuomo

Colonial Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Observer wrote:
WV hillbillies with a victim complex have been conditioned to use the courts to make a buck instead of getting off their lazy wide asses to work.
You jewish people from New York need to stop spreading lies about hard-working West Virginians who have been poisoned by a careless Freedom Industries company. Nobody in their right mind would drink that water.
Low T

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Shame on all wrote:
for gods sake stop with the butthurt whining.
Low T

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby you are so right about taxes. I run 2 businesses and between both of them employ 14 full time and 22 part time employees. I provide above average pay, health insurance, child care reimbursement, and promote from within. I pour my heart and soul into the businesses making sure we provide the public with quality goods and services at reasonable prices. To accomplish this I do everything I can to make sure that my employees are taken care of because we can't be successful without them.
Can you believe that people get on topix and other places and post nasty messages about me and my businesses not having to pay state and federal taxes? I tell them the same as you I DONT PAY TAXES BECAUSE I DONT OWE TAXES!! Where do they think that all these benefits I offer to my employees come from? That's right, they come right out of MY POCKET! My financial records are a open book and year after year the government says I OWE NOTHING!
How dare they talk about where I live and what I own. I work hard for it! Not only do I produce for my self I generate revenue for 36 employees who have wifes, husbands, and children. Well over 100 people are fed, clothed and housed as a direct result of my hard work and dedication. Most of these people do nothing but take. The minor amount of taxes they pay is NOTHING compared to what I produce.
Let them keep pushing this tax the rich crap and see what happens. I'll close up shop and it wont hurt me one bit. My kids will still go to private school, we'll still live in the same house and drive the same cars. So just shut your mouth, pay what YOU OWE and leave us producers alone.
Thank you truthy for being a voice of reason.
because as we all know people run businesses to benefit the workers, not themselves. I hope they tax you till you have to drive a Suzuki.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min George 53,592
Plants big head and lil wiener 28 min Just a citizen 2
South Charleston enrichment center (Jan '13) 40 min Mateey 9
Washington Manor Apartments (Dec '13) 1 hr curious 13
M PLANTS calls Hardy and Carper bullies 1 hr spidey 1
Plants! Just Quit! 1 hr We Love You Mark 16
Magistrate sues ex-judge for harassment 1 hr Jessz 2
What happened to chase carter 2 hr Good Citizen 68
dirty girl mud 5 k 7 hr anywho 19
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating