First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mark adkins

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 19, 2014
ok whats up with this crap! this guy should have been locked up or put out of his misery years ago! he has robbed convenient stores .sold and used crack! beat a man to almost near death! and this is not the first time he beat the hell out of a woman ! what is it going to take ? a murder? get this piece of crap off the streets period!
snoop dog

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Word on the street one woman was named JoAnn, and that he beat her for stealing and smoking his crack at her trailer in Rand,
fatts again

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 19, 2014
FATS AGAIN? Damn , this guy stays in trouble ! the police must be using him as a snitch!
1 post removed
Watcher

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2014
fatts again wrote:
FATS AGAIN? Damn , this guy stays in trouble ! the police must be using him as a snitch!
The women who hang around this pos,should know better,they know his history of beating up women! But they choose to do so,knowing the dangers of being a victim. He beat his babys mother for two days while high on zanax and crack! Everybody in Rand knows he,s crazy, even when he,s not high! Your right about him being a informant for the cops! He has to be,you don,t rob ,sell drugs and beat people and never go to jail .
sound off

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text> The women who hang around this pos,should know better,they know his history of beating up women! But they choose to do so,knowing the dangers of being a victim. He beat his babys mother for two days while high on zanax and crack! Everybody in Rand knows he,s crazy, even when he,s not high! Your right about him being a informant for the cops! He has to be,you don,t rob ,sell drugs and beat people and never go to jail .
we all have to find our own way , bad or good!
spoony g

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 20, 2014
sound off wrote:
<quoted text> we all have to find our own way , bad or good!
he,ll get back out! just watch, watcher!
spoony g

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2014
snoop dog wrote:
Word on the street one woman was named JoAnn, and that he beat her for stealing and smoking his crack at her trailer in Rand,
I heard that Marqueta Brown was one of his victims.. Is that true? They suppose to be partners in crime,that goes on in Rand!
m blanks

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 20, 2014
i thought his ass was locked up?
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 20, 2014
They need to throw away the key!
woodson

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 20, 2014
Man!! This dude weighs 230 pounds! Should be playing pro football or something , besides selling crack and beating up women. His brother Gerrard is just as worse !! He has a half brother named Tiwain ,he pimps and beat his hoes too! Man these cats are bad news all around!
Know the Maxwell Boys

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 21, 2014
I have known this family for many years and you can blame their shoddy childhood for the behaviour now. Those kids were beaten with boards, coat hanger, rubber hoses and starved almost to death. Little wonder they are into crime in their adulthood. Their mother was a wonderful woman but their dad was mean - he beat the mother as well as the kids. All should have been in therapy.
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 21, 2014
Anybody want to hear what I think? Anybody?
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 21, 2014
yes dysfunctional childhoods cause little kids to grow up for of hate for the world. Maybe they know the neighborhood and their own mother knew their daddy was hurting them bad and not one person tried to go to H & H or call the police while it was happening and they think down DEEP inside they are getting even for nobody caring what was happening to them.

People, when the children are small if you know they are being mistreted, please call and every chance you get talk to the little ones, smile and that and be good to them. They don't have a chance if not - the cycle just goes on and on.

I myself to call when I suspect abuse. Not long ago I even expressed anger at someone in my neighborhood over child abuse and law was on way - when they ariived, they knew I was standing right there and never instituted an investigation and came and talked to me at all - just ended it by talking with parents?? Wow. And so many times the judges give kids back to parents who have lenghty records of stealing and drugs and jailtime - NOT ENOUGH FOSTER parents to go around nor room in the system for little ones - or to put the abusers away either. We need more money for foster care and more jails - in 30 yers all we'll have running the country is the sad abused losers full of hate and non-caring for the underdog...
m blanks

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 21, 2014
Know the Maxwell Boys wrote:
I have known this family for many years and you can blame their shoddy childhood for the behaviour now. Those kids were beaten with boards, coat hanger, rubber hoses and starved almost to death. Little wonder they are into crime in their adulthood. Their mother was a wonderful woman but their dad was mean - he beat the mother as well as the kids. All should have been in therapy.
yeah thats a sad situation , but you dont go around beating up women! alot of kids had it rough growing up. some turned out bad,but most still grow up to be productive members to society!
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 21, 2014
Maybe this thug will end up in the same cell as that Straughter thug and then they can beat each other off.
woodson

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 21, 2014
Triple K wrote:
Maybe this thug will end up in the same cell as that Straughter thug and then they can beat each other off.
yeah ,they don,t like each other at all. but who knows , might be good butt buddies!
trouble maker

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 24, 2014
i heard that randy moss is going to post his 50,000 bond!
90s baby

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2014
trouble maker wrote:
i heard that randy moss is going to post his 50,000 bond!
stfu and quit putting Randy's name in shit. He dont have a whole lot to do with to many people in rand period. The ones he does associate himself with are not drug dealers or users!!
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 26, 2014
90s baby wrote:
<quoted text>stfu and quit putting Randy's name in shit. He dont have a whole lot to do with to many people in rand period. The ones he does associate himself with are not drug dealers or users!!
hmm seems to me he IS friends with the 3 brothers in Rand , 2 of which are in jail now!
2 posts removed
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#23 Mar 26, 2014
I heard Randy was on the verge on bankruptcy so how is he going to bail out his hommie? He now has too many baby mommas and no income. Heard he he's made more babies than pampers makes diapers. I guess the white man will once again help Randy out by financially raising his flock. Who among us didn't see this coming when he signed his first contract?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Michael sodaro (Jun '14) 15 min Wilbur Johnson 21
Carl and Brian wedding at Broadway 21 min always a bridesmaid 3
Asians and Middle Easterners 1 hr hatter 2
Danny Jones crushes opponent again 1 hr hatter 10
Turnpike Rate Hike - A NEEDLESS SCAM 1 hr hatter 3
lieutenant preston hickman is a fraud!!! 2 hr wow 13
Steve Staggs 3 hr BS Displayed 3
Cornwall Lane Overdose 9 hr ispeakthetruth 45
More from around the web

Charleston People Search