helpme

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 18, 2013
I was wondering if someone could recommend a Dr. I can talk to about a good program for suboxone, I was addicted to Xanax I was prescribed and I am trying to get off them but I am 28 and had a mini stroke from trying to dose myself off the Xanax so someone please help me or let me know of a good Xanax doctor I can go to and discuss my problem and how I want off them because the quack I go to now is not listening to me at all. Thanks and appreciate positive comments even though they'll be more bad than good.
hope and prayers

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 18, 2013
I don't know any but wanted to wish you well. I hope you find your life again and I'd like to say a small prayer for you if that's alright.
Winky

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Suboxone is for opiate withdrawel not for benzo withdrawel. Your barking up the wrong tree dude sorry but you will not get a doc to prescribe you suboxone for that reason.
helpme

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 19, 2013
My friend did, and I do APPRECIATE the prayer amen, but my friend was on suboxone since she was 8yrs old cause she was PTD from a rape she encountered and I have been on them about 5years now and I just try to taper myself down and I cant, so I am just trying to find a Dr that understands I need to be off this, and when my medical card runs out how can I pay for meds, thanks for the kind words. I will continue my journey in my search and the hopes and prayers are soooo well appreciated, and if I must add it says you are from Glasgow, I am from up that way but I know if I wrote under that cedar grove Id only get knocked off my feet.
helpme

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 19, 2013
CORRECTION::::not suboxone, Xanax since she was 8 and she got winged down by suboxone, sorry, early morning already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyers - Explain this please 15 min Bob 10
Walking path by the Kanawha river 39 min Seriously 27
Sharon Ross 54 min Puppy buyer 1
I put a roman candle in myASSHOLE 2 hr Marcy 3
Avoid the Dead Zone Haunted House (Aug '15) 3 hr George Washington 100
Most beautiful news lady 7 hr Mike Carroll 34
Megan Jeffrey 7 hr Barney 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance