Common

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Better watch your back. Jumped the wrong white boy..
Current Employee 3 years

Baltimore, MD

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Common wrote:
Better watch your back. Jumped the wrong white boy..
O please
prison

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2012
Common wrote:
Better watch your back. Jumped the wrong white boy..
Shanton worthless broke ass Penn should rot in Hell with all the other cowards like him. Comes around goes around you sorry ass piece of trash. Have fun in prison I hope that little girl on your Facebook page is your daughter and She gets beaten on a daily basis while her worthless broke ass father rots in prison. Lmfao at you pansy.
samekka penn

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Shut the f***up... don't say that s***about my niece and as for my brother he is a good man just made a bad choice..... so why don't u go to hell. Who are u to judge him... u ain't good....
samekka penn

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2012
God*
Common

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Sep 12, 2012
hes a piece of shit. canr wait to see him
kenzie boo hill

Charleston, WV

#7 May 8, 2013
prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Shanton worthless broke ass Penn should rot in Hell with all the other cowards like him. Comes around goes around you sorry ass piece of trash. Have fun in prison I hope that little girl on your Facebook page is your daughter and She gets beaten on a daily basis while her worthless broke ass father rots in prison. Lmfao at you pansy.
that is my cousin his daughter is my cousin u better watch what u sayin
kenzie boo hill

Charleston, WV

#8 May 8, 2013
samekka penn wrote:
God*
got that right
kenzie boo hill

Charleston, WV

#9 May 8, 2013
do not talk about my cousin i hope u get beat on the daily basis i hope you get jumped 50 times a day point. blank. period..........geese
JUC J

Charleston, WV

#10 May 8, 2013
This is to COMMON.. F you YOU raggedy a** f. Speak on my fam again and of course it CAN be another problem. You have no facts just like the POLICE has no facts. So bend the f over and take this fat dick in your butt! NOW think twice before you speak on my niece. OR families can meet families.
2 posts removed
kenzie boo hill

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 15, 2013
common you worthless piece of shit i will beat that ass speak about my lil cousin and my cousin in law again there will be another problem thank you u bitch ass mo fo
kenzie boo hill

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Common wrote:
hes a piece of shit. canr wait to see him
and you get that ass beat
common

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jul 18, 2013
kenzie boo hill wrote:
<quoted text> and you get that ass beat
yours is comin soon dont worry
common

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jul 18, 2013
JUC J wrote:
This is to COMMON.. F you YOU raggedy a** f. Speak on my fam again and of course it CAN be another problem. You have no facts just like the POLICE has no facts. So bend the f over and take this fat dick in your butt! NOW think twice before you speak on my niece. OR families can meet families.
your family is nothing but a bunch of coons
common

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jul 18, 2013
kenzie boo hill wrote:
common you worthless piece of shit i will beat that ass speak about my lil cousin and my cousin in law again there will be another problem thank you u bitch ass mo fo
cousin in law. Lmfao. I will beat her like the tramp she is
kenzieboohill

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 25, 2013
common wrote:
<quoted text>cousin in law. Lmfao. I will beat her like the tramp she is
you talking but you not doin nothing so come do somthing and my sistr will whoop u honey sorry boo
kenzieboohill

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 25, 2013
common wrote:
<quoted text>your family is nothing but a bunch of coons
and dont call my family coons your family are dirty worthless bums and you so ragety and worthless and petty cause your arguing with a eleven year old thank you common bitch
kenzieboohill

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 25, 2013
common wrote:
<quoted text>cousin in law. Lmfao. I will beat her like the tramp she is
and shanton is my cousin in law that lil "tramp" witch i dont know why u talking bout your mom is my lil cousin so speak on fam and it can be another problem honey babooski
kenzieboohill

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 25, 2013
common wrote:
<quoted text>yours is comin soon dont worry
what you gonna do hit an eleven year old ohhh what a tough guy i will beat that ass honey
jucj

Charleston, WV

#22 Dec 29, 2013
my family is some coons b*tch take your ragety piece of sh*t family under the highway were you belong yall are nothing but ragety ratchet bums so u speaking on fam get the f*ck out of here you f*cking faggot dam and you gonna beat her like the tramp she is again why the f*ck are you talkin bout your mama b*tch you ragety bum and you speak to my lil sis kenzieboohill b*tch me and her will beat your a** so b*tch take this big fat juicy d*ck in ya butt you ragety pice of sh*t bum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The US can't even whip Afghanistan 30 min Bill 14
Kanawha County 1 hr WVSP 6
Protesters coming tomorrow 1 hr Golden Shower Reign 66
Pretty black girl working at Ryans in South Cha... 2 hr HUNTINGTON 6
Man nicknamed Soda pop. 2 hr coaster 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Missy 4,200
Judge Ballard Family Court (Jul '12) 3 hr xoxo 19
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 4 hr Please 435

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages