WHO SNITCHING

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 29, 2010
Who is it that is running around setting people up w/ the police? Who is snitching and working for the cops?
Man in the Mirror

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 25, 2013
YOU ARE, FOOL! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, and you won't feel so guilty to snitch on yourself constantly to the police! RLMFAO
Man in the Mirror

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 25, 2013
WHO SNITCHING wrote:
Who is it that is running around setting people up w/ the police? Who is snitching and working for the cops?
YOU ARE, FOOL! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, and you won't feel so guilty to snitch on yourself constantly to the police! RLMFAO
local

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 25, 2013
You mean the south hills project?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Probably Mike Graley man that drives the white truck that works for them.. I've seen him park on the lot then use his binoculars looking up in rooms..
1 post removed
charlie rock

Nellis, WV

#7 Nov 28, 2013
Also mike is a scum bag

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8 Nov 28, 2013
Is she out already ? He basically had me put out.. He talks like he's all about whipping everyone.. When he confronted he backs way down and fast.. I can't even remember that managers name
charlie rock

Nellis, WV

#9 Nov 28, 2013
Portland Press wrote:
Is she out already ? He basically had me put out.. He talks like he's all about whipping everyone.. When he confronted he backs way down and fast.. I can't even remember that managers name
she still manages the place mrs.keever
Charlie West

Cedar Grove, WV

#10 Mar 29, 2014
I heard the fat black woman who thinks she is a indian is selling oxies up at Oakwood terrace. Is she cooking meth at her apt at south park?
housing snitch

Cedar Grove, WV

#11 Mar 29, 2014
Charlie West wrote:
I heard the fat black woman who thinks she is a indian is selling oxies up at Oakwood terrace. Is she cooking meth at her apt at south park?
chs and cps are watching her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caleb bays of campbells creek 4 hr saji 7
PacSun closing 5 hr makes sense 2
Men are so VAIN these days 5 hr steady mackin 14
Look at your game girl 8 hr Markh 3
Holbert robbed his mom 8 hr Josh 6
Duke Bloom (Aug '13) 9 hr Bloombites 26
Campbell's creek (Mar '17) 9 hr Creeker0711 50

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance