Wilbur

Brookneal, VA

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Looks as tho Obama is taking the US like the Democrats took Detroit. 50 years of being ruled by the Democrats broke Detroit but it won't take Obama that long.
Nanami

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2013
You poor delusional redneck. The auto industry was ruled by republican parties. Nice try hillbilly teabagger. Go scrub your dentures and stay off the interweb.
Bluejay

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Wilbur wrote:
Looks as tho Obama is taking the US like the Democrats took Detroit. 50 years of being ruled by the Democrats broke Detroit but it won't take Obama that long.
Name me one city/state/country/continent that is mostly black that is not a total h3llhole and that's actually fit to live in...
troit

Mount Lookout, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2013
so now the detroit dems are broke and flooding Charleston with their drugs, guns and hos
Leon

Brookneal, VA

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Nanami wrote:
You poor delusional redneck. The auto industry was ruled by republican parties. Nice try hillbilly teabagger. Go scrub your dentures and stay off the interweb.
Where do you get your information for the house of Queer Bois. Were you there looking for the big one??
Nanami

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Leon wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get your information for the house of Queer Bois. Were you there looking for the big one??
I'm down with the queer bois. My boss Ernest is a drag queen. So eat it. B|tch.
Hmmz

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 31, 2013
Bluejay wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me one city/state/country/continent that is mostly black that is not a total h3llhole and that's actually fit to live in...
None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Not 1.
Randolph

Brookneal, VA

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Nanami wrote:
<quoted text>
I note sarcasm. What happened did you suck on a stinky one.
Limuel

Brookneal, VA

#9 Aug 1, 2013
Nanami wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? No reply!
Nanami

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 1, 2013
I'm Chinese. I don't care about Detroit or the inhabitants. Let this be known though, we Chinese own America. And once your city goes bankrupt (as it is going) we will move every single relative into OUR new city. Start begging now and we may let you wash dishes in one of our many restaurants around town.
Carl

Brookneal, VA

#11 Aug 1, 2013
Nanami wrote:
I'm Chinese. I don't care about Detroit or the inhabitants. Let this be known though, we Chinese own America. And once your city goes bankrupt (as it is going) we will move every single relative into OUR new city. Start begging now and we may let you wash dishes in one of our many restaurants around town.
If you start begging now we won't nuke China and will let you suck a big one on your favotite Chinese Holiday.
Nanami

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>If you start begging now we won't nuke China and will let you suck a big one on your favotite Chinese Holiday.
Nice try, will never happen. America is already broke. We own you. Get over it. Just a matter of time before all deals made solid. As a single voice you may not like it but its already a done deal. America's children WILL live under chinas flag. We will reign supreme.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warrant issued for a elected official . 1 hr Sis 3
Teresa robinson 2 hr Long Bob 3
Wvwho's Worley pulls a Ray Rice on girl 3 hr jeez 18
State says goodbye to Shelley Riley Moore 5 hr See ya! 1
cassie province 6 hr bluntascanbe 2
Slyce Pizza 6 hr Apple Jaxx 12
Wills family on Lee St East 7 hr Luthor 3
•••
•••
•••