Releasing Pedophiles/Molesters

Releasing Pedophiles/Molesters

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Pine River, WI

#1 Oct 8, 2013
The West Virginia Prisons are letting these messed up people out of prison at an alarming rate. I know this for a fact. What is your opinion on this early release of these wackos? Doesn't the State realize that these scums are potentially dangerous people. Does anyone know how a family can get a little help if these released inmates are released back into their old neighborhood. I have talked to a few lawyers and no help, I have called the Attorney General and no help, I have called the Parole Board and no help, and I have called other agencies and no help. Starting to run out of options. Help me if you can.
You Know Who

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2013
There's nothing we can do sadly. Killers and sex offenders are getting early releases then anyone in prison now because of over crowding . I been watching different world news thing. 50 are let out each day in WV. Scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Target 10 min Bullseye Dave 8
Who is Luther 12 min Kevin 56
John Carrico 17 min Canterbury 4
Ken is a nut job! 23 min Tom Clark 4
Would the real Tom Clark pleas stand up 30 min Evelyn Bugtustle 1
The Anchor Project 47 min Recovering 2
I use a hairbrush to scratch myBalls 52 min Tom Clark 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance