Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Next case please

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Mar 1, 2014
nobody wrote:
George Zimmerman deserves a Congressional Medal of Honor. People say that he hunted down an innocent teenager, but if you ask me, the little monkey was asking for it, loitering in a white man's neighborhood.
Wasn't he the rent-a-cop that was stalking a teen age kid, and the kid kicked his butt so bad that he couldn't defend him self from this teen age kid and pulled a gun and murdered the kid? Last I heard, his life is so miserable that he is just piling up all kinds of arrest for various crimes that he has committed, Poor George!
nobody

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 1, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25698...

Teen aged kids with thousands of dollars, drugs, guns, ect.
What does his age have to do with the fact that he brutally assaulted some guy just for asking him what he was up to in his gated community? Asking someone a question isn't illegal. Bashing someone's head into the sidewalk is. Why are you more concerned with the rights of criminals than their victims?
gary

Minford, OH

#4 Mar 2, 2014
i agreed with the verdict, but he went stupid after that.
Next case please

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Mar 2, 2014
Poor George, He'll never get that medal of honor as long as he is getting into trouble! Poor little fella

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 2, 2014
nobody wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2569892/The-shocking -gallery-guns-drugs-money-post ed-online-13-year-old-boy-just -hours-accidently-shot-dead-be st-friend.html
Teen aged kids with thousands of dollars, drugs, guns, ect.
What does his age have to do with the fact that he brutally assaulted some guy just for asking him what he was up to in his gated community? Asking someone a question isn't illegal. Bashing someone's head into the sidewalk is. Why are you more concerned with the rights of criminals than their victims?
hahahah. You actually go by tabloid trash like the dailymail uk? That is a TABLOID Rag. It's fake. when researching information you should fact check with true reporting and journalism.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Mar 2, 2014
Nobody is what his name portrays! He is a troll, he has been here trolling before on the same subject. He loves stirring the pot when racial issues are involved. In my opinion he is a racist who loves to argue.
nobody

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 6, 2014
Nancy you literally followed me for weeks commenting on every single thing that I posted. Not just here, but on the topix page of three different cities. You have been here spouting your braindead pointless bullshit for literally years now. I'm quite surprised that you haven't yet realized that no one really gives a fuck about literally anything that you say.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 6, 2014
nobody wrote:
George Zimmerman deserves a Congressional Medal of Honor. People say that he hunted down an innocent teenager, but if you ask me, the little monkey was asking for it, loitering in a white man's neighborhood.
He is getting his Medal from the KKK, NRA and the Republican/Fascist Party, what more do you want, a Medal from the NAACP and the ACLU?
nobody

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2014
Jack why don't you go blow a guy? Or two? We all know that this is your main hobby and favorite passtime. Yes obviously republicans do not want to serve blacks in their restaurants, and want to chain all women up in their kitchen to have their rape babies. Why don't you go sit under a rainbow and write a poem about it, all the while crying your tears of social justice? Now why don't you run along and do something productive like taking a bath and shaving your neckbeard you piece of trash?
nANCY

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Mar 12, 2014
nobody wrote:
Nancy you literally followed me for weeks commenting on every single thing that I posted. Not just here, but on the topix page of three different cities. You have been here spouting your braindead pointless bullshit for literally years now. I'm quite surprised that you haven't yet realized that no one really gives a fuck about literally anything that you say.
Lol

Location hidden

#12 Mar 12, 2014
nANCY wrote:
<quoted text>Lol
Know thyself, it is event that it does.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Mar 12, 2014
Jack_4ral wrote:
<quoted text>Know thyself, it is event that it does.
The 'Evidence' of confusion. Lol
DubVfan

South Point, OH

#14 Mar 12, 2014
I see that this Jack dude has like 8xx posts on this site. He's also a "proud liberal". Hmmmph, I can see why he's such a "proud" lib. With as many posts as he has on this site, you know as well as I do that this "tard" has no job. He's taken care of by the government (which is those of us who pay taxes). No wonder he's a liberal/democrat. He's a friggin' leech on society. While we republicans (and some democrats) are working our jobs and having responsibilities, he's sitting in his undies trolling in topix and lord knows what other forums
here

Hockessin, DE

#15 Mar 12, 2014
Amen
Jack

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 12, 2014
DubVfan wrote:
I see that this Jack dude has like 8xx posts on this site. He's also a "proud liberal". Hmmmph, I can see why he's such a "proud" lib. With as many posts as he has on this site, you know as well as I do that this "tard" has no job. He's taken care of by the government (which is those of us who pay taxes). No wonder he's a liberal/democrat. He's a friggin' leech on society. While we republicans (and some democrats) are working our jobs and having responsibilities, he's sitting in his undies trolling in topix and lord knows what other forums
800+ posts exposing Conservative/Republican/Fascis t/Tories when they post Right-Wing lies and Propaganda. Neo-cons post will consist of Obama, food stamps, welfare, cry, God, Guns and Gays. They miss the days of Bush/Cheney and Recession and Depression. They miss Wars on third World Countries. Wars they can sit back and read about. They are so proud of their jobs at McDonalds or Wal-Mart. They are so proud of their Party shipping U.S. jobs to foreign Countries. Because they my make $12,000. a year, they think they are Republicans and support the 1% thinking they will get a pat on the head like a Boot Licking Dog. Just keep waiting for the trickle down, it started with Reagan and still hasn't gotten here yet. Moron.
Jack

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 12, 2014
nobody wrote:
Jack why don't you go blow a guy? Or two? We all know that this is your main hobby and favorite passtime. Yes obviously republicans do not want to serve blacks in their restaurants, and want to chain all women up in their kitchen to have their rape babies. Why don't you go sit under a rainbow and write a poem about it, all the while crying your tears of social justice? Now why don't you run along and do something productive like taking a bath and shaving your neckbeard you piece of trash?
Don't let the bright lights make you go blind. But, that would be hard to do with your head up your re@tum.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#18 Mar 13, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>800+ posts exposing Conservative/Republican/Fascis t/Tories when they post Right-Wing lies and Propaganda. Neo-cons post will consist of Obama, food stamps, welfare, cry, God, Guns and Gays. They miss the days of Bush/Cheney and Recession and Depression. They miss Wars on third World Countries. Wars they can sit back and read about. They are so proud of their jobs at McDonalds or Wal-Mart. They are so proud of their Party shipping U.S. jobs to foreign Countries. Because they my make $12,000. a year, they think they are Republicans and support the 1% thinking they will get a pat on the head like a Boot Licking Dog. Just keep waiting for the trickle down, it started with Reagan and still hasn't gotten here yet. Moron.
You sound like a braindead douchebag. Why do you hate fiscal conservatism? Why do you hate small government? Could it be that you are incapable of taking care of yourself, and need the government to wipe your ass for you like a toddler?
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 13, 2014
I won't go as far to say George Zimmerman is a national hero, but I will say he deserves to have a holiday named after him before that King fellow. I mean all King did was start and infuse trouble in every town he was in and have affair after affair after affair and all Zimmerman did was stop trouble before it happened. albeit" by busting a cap in some thug, but none the less he stopped it before it happened.

Zimmerman a national hero "Nah" but Zimmerman a man who did the right thing and exercised his constitutional rights "HELL YEA"
here

Bladensburg, MD

#20 Mar 13, 2014
Sure is

Location hidden

#21 Mar 13, 2014
Triple Dip, please inform me where in the U.S. Constitution that it says Zimmerman had Constitutional rights to Murder an unarmed Minor. The Second Amendment only pertains to "A well regulated Militia". Was it the right thing to Stalk an unarmed person, create a physical confrontation and then shoot the victim dead? If I am Stalking you down a Street, will you confront me or Run like a little Girl. In your tiny mind, if you run like a little Girl, you live, if you confront me, you are dead meat. As per your post, what would you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love the rain 13 min I miss you 4
Big brother after dark 1 hr Yep 1
Best Laundry services 1 hr Help 1
sherry waugh of pratt (Jun '15) 1 hr Knowing sherry an... 5
Catering Services 2 hr Coming Soon 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Kornho Granny 4,404
Josh holbert goes massively bonkers. Selling pe... 2 hr Lol 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance