jeff turns working under the table on...

jeff turns working under the table on ssi

Posted in the Charleston Forum

gonna be broke

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 16, 2013
WORKS AT A AND B USED CARS > RT 21 > HEY JEFF U STILL GOING TO 21 to gamble . Cant believe ur dump enough to wanna run that mouth. Get some water to your house so u can take a bath like the rest of us do. By the way Jeff u commit any fraud this week . Careful Jeff , well never mind I already told the feds on you too. You must have underestimated me fat a$$. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED KILLING A MAN IN A WRECK BECAUSE OF YOUR SLOW REACTIONS DRIVING . BEER WILL CAUSE THAT JEFF . YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS JEFF DONT CRY NOW . BY THE WAY YOU MAY WANT TO FOCUS ON STAYING OUT OF TROUBLE .
missing mish

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 16, 2013
gonna be broke wrote:
WORKS AT A AND B USED CARS > RT 21 > HEY JEFF U STILL GOING TO 21 to gamble . Cant believe ur dump enough to wanna run that mouth. Get some water to your house so u can take a bath like the rest of us do. By the way Jeff u commit any fraud this week . Careful Jeff , well never mind I already told the feds on you too. You must have underestimated me fat a$$. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED KILLING A MAN IN A WRECK BECAUSE OF YOUR SLOW REACTIONS DRIVING . BEER WILL CAUSE THAT JEFF . YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS JEFF DONT CRY NOW . BY THE WAY YOU MAY WANT TO FOCUS ON STAYING OUT OF TROUBLE .
People receiving disability are allowed to work a certain amount:$1010.00/month. I doubt that he makes that much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 53 min UTrashy 1,487
Why didn't Obama visit WVa when we flooded? 1 hr Obama 12
campbells creek's finest (May '14) 2 hr ??? 29
Heaven? 3 hr Nancy 87
Kanawha Electric Sucks 3 hr Shop Guy Two 19
We all hate you josh 3 hr Workman 15
Why does CAMC always advertise for Accountants? 4 hr Chrissy 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance