Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated May 29, 2013
store manager

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2011
Does anyone know the crack hoe shoplifting queen judy ashworth from cross lanes? She's been coming to my shopping area and shoplifting to get gift cards to support her drug habit. What a pos this crack is. She stole from her college age son to get crack.
Bobby G

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2011
I know the ho. Hangs out drinking at a couple of the local bars. Definitely low class. Probably used to be a nice looking lady. Now she looks like gutter trash.
store manager

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 5, 2011
Her looseness is kind of exciting. On second thought if i catch her stealing from me im gonna try to work out a deal with her
Robbie R

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 7, 2011
Thats my wife!
freda

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2011
Think she may have got caught again yesterday at the st albans k-mart. Somebody won't be getting there kmart cards this week.
lucy lou

Charleston, WV

#6 May 25, 2013
store manager wrote:
Does anyone know the crack hoe shoplifting queen judy ashworth from cross lanes? She's been coming to my shopping area and shoplifting to get gift cards to support her drug habit. What a pos this crack is. She stole from her college age son to get crack.
She is pathetic, she is still stealing, she has a capius out on her for not showing up to court she is staying on shrewsberry street behind the hotel in some red brick apartments on top of some businesses i know one of the businesses is a barber shop she also has to show up june 3rd for 5 different charges driving on suspended no insurance no registration 3 different charges of possession of crack cocaine she is a true crack hoe a pathetic excusen for a mother she has dogged her poor x husband out so bad she needs jail to rehabilitate her if its possible and she is working at mcdonalds on the east end of charleston they must not of done a background check!! imagine that
Amy

Saint Albans, WV

#7 May 25, 2013
Actually she lives in sissonville, not charleston so get your facts straight. She is not a hoe and is a great mother. The best people get into the worst things and it's truly just sad. Get off here and find something better to do other than talk shit. You must be just as bad as her or you wouldn't even know her.
sad

Glenwood, WV

#8 May 25, 2013
It's very sad how drug addiction can take hold of a persons life - and as if that's not bad enough - heartless people talk trash about these poor lost souls who are already struggling as it is
- you should be praying for them - not condemning them - they need help
Not to be kicked when they're already down
Fatback

Alexandria, VA

#9 May 25, 2013
STUPID!
FEED ME LESS!
FEED ME LESS!
FEED ME LESS!
Morgan

Saint Albans, WV

#10 May 26, 2013
This is her daughter and she does not work at McDonald's nor does she live in charleston. I don't know where someone would get that idea from but it is not true. Her family reads this and would prefer it to be deleted and said to her instead of publicly. Show some respect for her family please.
lucy lou

Charleston, WV

#11 May 26, 2013
Show some respect really!!!! doe she show respect when she dogs your dad out and steals from your brother and everyone else in the city of charleston? she WAS working at mcdonald less than a week ago must of gotten fired for stealing!! as far as where she is staying she was in charleston they probably threw her out!! so to those who say she is in sissonville watch out she has a capius n her and you are harboring a fugtive!! when she goes to court maybe they will give her a couple years to straighten up then she will realize that all she has stole from all of us store owners was wrong!!!!!!
Morgan

Alexandria, VA

#12 May 28, 2013
Hey Lucy Lou, you think she hasn't stolen from her own family members? She's a drug addict her mind isn't like normal people. She needs help and she'll get it. So please stop putting your input in because you have no idea what we go through. I am sorry she has stolen from you "store owners" it it wrong, as well as the other things she does. it won't happen again because she's getting help. So mind your own business please. Everyone sees these posts so respect the family and keep your comments to yourself. Thank you.
concerned

Charleston, WV

#13 May 29, 2013
This is to the daughter I am so sorry for you and what your mom has put you threw, however your mom needs to do the right thing and turn herself in the federal marshals are all over charleston looking for her and threatening to put people in jail if they dont find her that is so unfair please talk to her and please turn herself in she is now disupting the lives of those of us who tried to help her,her car is in charleston and they are going to tow it so your dad might want to get it asap. i am sorry for you and i know she is sick i am sure she loves you but just maybe the court will see she has a drug problem and help her instead of putting her in jail if she turns herself in they might if not she is so making it worse for herself!!!!!!!!!! I will keep her and your family in my prayers
fascinating

Charleston, WV

#14 May 29, 2013
Amy wrote:
Actually she lives in sissonville, not charleston so get your facts straight. She is not a hoe and is a great mother. The best people get into the worst things and it's truly just sad. Get off here and find something better to do other than talk shit. You must be just as bad as her or you wouldn't even know her.
I find it fascinating when people take up for thieves & drug addict.

Let us know when she rips you off, and if you still feel she's such a wonderful person.

I also think it's super funny when you snotty people come on here telling people to get off of topix, get a life, find something better to do, blah, blah blah, when you're doing the EXACT same thing. Hypocrite much?
cry some more

Charleston, WV

#15 May 29, 2013
Morgan wrote:
This is her daughter and she does not work at McDonald's nor does she live in charleston. I don't know where someone would get that idea from but it is not true. Her family reads this and would prefer it to be deleted and said to her instead of publicly. Show some respect for her family please.
Oh, shit, does someone FORCE your whole family to read topix?! I didn't know they did that!!!
1 post removed
friend

Charleston, WV

#17 May 29, 2013
For all of you that chose to discuss judy she was arrested today, now you will have to find another topic, maybe her family can heal and she can get the help she needs and deserves, everyone deserves a second chance,the bible says judge ye less the be judged, i hope and pray that none of you ever have a family member that becomes an addict,the family goes threw a living hell trying to help,it could easily be your mother,sister, daughter, god forbid then they will judge you and talk about your loved one like judy,i am sure in her heart she is sorry,but her adiction took her to another level as it does most,please remember god dont like ugly and carma is a bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 59 min What will Obama d... 57,042
kceaa (Feb '11) 1 hr Metro 83
Don't get me in it 2 hr bennett 31
Justice Workman's children involved in domestic... 2 hr sodapopinski 10
Message for all religious hatermongers 3 hr East meets West 2
USA Today mentions The Herd as possible NCAA Ch... 5 hr WVU 12
Nicole Reed 5 hr Local John 5
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000