jason

Chesapeake, OH

#42 Feb 18, 2013
Be patient wrote:
The best time to go is in the evening between 7 and 10. There is this one man there in a red truck that has the most gorgeous penis i ever laid my eyes on. 9 1/2 long and as big around as my wrist. I go there maybe 4 times a month sometimes more, and if you are patient and choosy you can find you an adonis there.
Adonis?
Breathtaking

Martinsburg, WV

#43 Feb 18, 2013
I'm aware of the man in that truck and yes it is gorgeous. Believe me when i say he is man enough for two men. I know first hand he is and when i cruise by there and see that truck i make a beeline right for it. And i'm not talking about the truck.
Timing was perfect

Martinsburg, WV

#44 Feb 19, 2013
Drove by earlier this evening and remembered the post about the red truck and happened to see one parked at the end of the lot and thought i'd check it out. Well as they say timing is everything and i was in the right place at the right time. And yes it is true he is perfect. OMG what a stud.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#45 Feb 19, 2013
lol lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks thou doest it too much too!!! From what you have posted you know from experience!!! lol lol!! Stop haning out in public restrooms waiting for decent people to enter and rob them Hagatha!!! There is a better way to make your fortune than to rob other of what is theirs!!! If this is your thing, so be it, just make sure the next time you visit DBP the person is willing, not an innocent by stander who has no clue!!! Poor ole Hagatha, cant get a man, so tries to find one at DBP!! Funny, this is the post you came back on. A Park for homosexual or bi men.. Why is that?!?! Does it touch home with you dear.. Ta Ta for now Lady of Quality. May you find it in your heart to come out and accept it. Nothing wrong with being gay or bi. The only thing wrong with it, is when you just can not come out for what you are, and try to make others feel less of a person because they can!!! lol @you Lady of Quality
Possum you are indeed funny. Sick but funny at the same time. I did not realize this is a gay forum, but I could care less. I am comfortable enough with myself as a woman to accept anyone. My only knowledge of DBP is from here, living in
Florida, I have never even seen the place. You however seem to be quite familiar with the location and functions there. Just be careful dear. Would hate to hear of you choking on something there and succumbing. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
COCcams

Charleston, WV

#46 Feb 20, 2013
I heard the City of Charleston is looking into installing security cameras around DBP. It would be nice if there was better security and if they cleaned up that park and made it family friendly.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#47 Feb 20, 2013
COCcams wrote:
I heard the City of Charleston is looking into installing security cameras around DBP. It would be nice if there was better security and if they cleaned up that park and made it family friendly.
Yes security would be a good thing. It would protect the visitors to the park,(ALL VISITORS) not just someone's version of what a (family) is. I think it should be a law to install cameras in every church in America too and video all the collections so the thieving bastards would have to pay taxes on their loot. TaTa for now Lady of Quality Most people do not realize that every time a church is built or a religious organization buys property it is removed from the tax records, yes it is tax free. Well, guess who pays their share? We all do!!!!!!
COCcams

Charleston, WV

#48 Feb 21, 2013
Family friendly: as in a place where drugs aren't being dealt and men aren't sexing in vans by the river
lol lol

Charleston, WV

#49 Feb 21, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum you are indeed funny. Sick but funny at the same time. I did not realize this is a gay forum, but I could care less. I am comfortable enough with myself as a woman to accept anyone. My only knowledge of DBP is from here, living in
Florida, I have never even seen the place. You however seem to be quite familiar with the location and functions there. Just be careful dear. Would hate to hear of you choking on something there and succumbing. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I am very funny arent I!!! But Sick??? by what means do you believe I am sick??? Also, how is a church getting a tax write off any different than you, A very well endowed person finanially, any different than the church? You make donations to charities!! A person of your status would not be considered classy if you did not. I am positive, you use those donations as a tax write off... Correct?!?! So what makes you any different than the church you are choosing to bash? Please advise.
lol lol

Charleston, WV

#50 Feb 21, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Yes security would be a good thing. It would protect the visitors to the park,(ALL VISITORS) not just someone's version of what a (family) is. I think it should be a law to install cameras in every church in America too and video all the collections so the thieving bastards would have to pay taxes on their loot. TaTa for now Lady of Quality Most people do not realize that every time a church is built or a religious organization buys property it is removed from the tax records, yes it is tax free. Well, guess who pays their share? We all do!!!!!!
Also, a bastard is someone born out of wedlock. Can you explain why Jesus calls the church his Bride? Point proven, money can not buy you intelligence!!! Hag my dear, you are that proof!!! Thank you for sharing you uneducated oppinion.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#51 Feb 22, 2013
lol lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very funny arent I!!! But Sick??? by what means do you believe I am sick??? Also, how is a church getting a tax write off any different than you, A very well endowed person finanially, any different than the church? You make donations to charities!! A person of your status would not be considered classy if you did not. I am positive, you use those donations as a tax write off... Correct?!?! So what makes you any different than the church you are choosing to bash? Please advise.
Possum I will try to explain briefly in terms even a hillbilly can understand. First of all,I do indeed generate a great amount of wealth and live extremely well. That said, I also employ many people in various positions. I am very heavily taxed at the corporate and personal level. Am I complaining? Hell no, I live a lifestyle only a few can boast of. Yes I donate a lot to charities. For a tax write off you say? Well if that were true I would choose my charities differently and retrieve an even larger tax break then I do. However I choose them according to how much they assist others. Churches on the other hand help very few and are tax free. Most do not even contribute to charities but do consider themselves one. Not a bad little racket to get in on. In fact thats just what many do, go online and take a pathetic little (Minister program) and set up shop in an abandoned building or garage. Amazing thing about the human species and how vulnerable many of us are. Throw up a piece of stained glass and some organ music with a few hymns and folks will start writing checks. Glad I could learn ya possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
YoMomma

Charleston, WV

#52 Feb 22, 2013
Just some gay dudes trying to get some cock here< PUKE< movin on!
Perfection

Martinsburg, WV

#53 Mar 8, 2013
I got lucky and by chance met the man (and i mean MAN) in the red truck and all i can say is WOW! Just thinking about him will get me through the rest of the year. What a STUD he is. Absolutely the perfect man.
realize

United States

#54 Mar 9, 2013
Perfection wrote:
I got lucky and by chance met the man (and i mean MAN) in the red truck and all i can say is WOW! Just thinking about him will get me through the rest of the year. What a STUD he is. Absolutely the perfect man.
Have you all thought about catching a STD from this guy? You don't know him and if he is always there he is picking anyone up who is willing and ready, men or women. Think before acting on something or someone you will never see again, if you don't know his name how you gonna tell who it was that's spreading it around?
redtruckguy

Nitro, WV

#55 Mar 9, 2013
My seat covers are for sale. Slightly sticky but not my price is firm and I wont go down on it.
mrjohnson

Lizemores, WV

#56 Mar 9, 2013
the man in the red truck, what color is his hair? want to make sure I got the right one, I have seen two there
Aids

Dunbar, WV

#57 Mar 10, 2013
I'm coming to get you!
Perfection

Martinsburg, WV

#58 Mar 11, 2013
mrjohnson

No way you find out on your own.
DanielBooneVolun teers

Belle, WV

#59 Jan 17, 2015
If only the Squirrels & Ducks could talk! No wonder the poor wildlife will come up to me one day but then on others they wont come near me for anything! I always wondered why they acted weird! From what they have more than likely SEEN they are probably traumatized!!!! lol!

(I clean the park once a week, and let me just say- the stuff I have found up there would blow peoples minds! Most if it is just gross but some of it is VERY disturbing...like the duct tape still in the shape of a circle that had been ripped off someone bc there was hair, lots of it, stuck to the duct tape, roots still attached---OUCH. Not to mention the PseudaFed pills, ripped underwear, condoms, drug paraphernalia, one shoe of many shoes, never both.?? never understood it either....Ive found more babywipes than 10 daycare's, Ive even found cigarettes with RED lipstick on them laying in a pile on the ground next to where a maroon mustang with a man in it sits & waits everyday for hours & hours & hours. I guess he likes red lipstick. I hope one day he gets an entire ashtray dumped all over him & in his nice ride for throwing them down & me picking them up- its been thousands in the last yr. all from just him. Sure there are others that do it too but his stand out bc of the lipstick & rare brand they are.)

My goal is to take the park back, to make it a place for families to go to again & for wildlife to have a trash free habitat. Its def. alot better than it was, & I dont intend on quitting anytime soon!
DanielBooneVolun teers

Belle, WV

#60 Jan 17, 2015
I also forgot to mention the craziness I saw there last week! There was an actual motorhome parked up there & men coming in & out!!! They had a hotel right there- how nuts?!
11 posts removed

Since: Jan 15

Belle, WV

#72 Jan 24, 2015
Lives nearby wrote:
There's a reason it's called Pickle Park and the hollow across the way is called Swaller Holler
"Swaller Holler" Now that is something I really did not know.....what is up that holler, and how does it have that name? Ive never been up there...are you talking about the thing you drive under across the tracks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 1 hr burgerbob 32
Divorced dating 2 hr Honeysuckle 27
Most beautiful news lady 5 hr Honestly 22
Is The HCA of WV Doing Its Job? (Dec '15) 7 hr Politics 68
News Drug Addiction Epidemic Town Hall Meeting set f... 7 hr Politics 5
How do you get a topix deleted? 7 hr Politics 12
Hospital Merger Bill is Anti-Business and Anti-... 7 hr Politics 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages