First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MomOfThr33

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 9, 2013
What goes on at Daniel Boone Park during odd hours?
I often see cars parked with headlights lit in the parking lot. They are usually present after dark to after midnight and early in the morning.
It just strikes me as odd.
True Life

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 9, 2013
MomOfThr33 wrote:
What goes on at Daniel Boone Park during odd hours?
I often see cars parked with headlights lit in the parking lot. They are usually present after dark to after midnight and early in the morning.
It just strikes me as odd.
Prostitution and drugs.
Park police

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Queers
Insider

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Mostly Gays. Drug dealers know better than to be dealing at the park. Every Gay website that's lists "hook-up" places in every state lists Daniel Boone Park for this area. They are there day and night, sitting in their cars just looking at you as a prospect as you drive by. And people wonder why the Gays have no respect. To have butt sex with a total stranger and then get AIDS is why.
Crazy

Alexandria, VA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Well I've heard people talk of this before. They say something like if you park at certain section and pull in the space forward then you want to give, and if you back in then you want to recieve? That's just what I heard. Don't know exactly how or what way it goes but that's something of heard of the place.
little jimmy

Chapmanville, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2013
True Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Prostitution and drugs.
No women there. I can't say there is no prostitution there, but there's never women, only men there. I learned the hard way(no pun intended). I work in Charleston and I used to park there to eat lunch or waste time between pick ups. Well, I was there one day and a guy pulled up and wanted me to roll my window down. I did. He asked me what I was looking for. I said lunch. Which honestly took this conversation somewhere I didn't want it to go. I was literally eating a big Mac. He told me to put the big mac down and he had something else big I could eat. I told him he had 5 seconds to get the hell away from me before I shoved this big mac up his a$$ and I guaranteed him it wouldn't be in a way he liked. It was about 2 weeks later I found out they call that place a "pickle park." I was just a redneck from Lincoln county try to have lunch. Now I'm scared to park anywhere and eat lunch.
Insiders Luver

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Insider wrote:
Mostly Gays. Drug dealers know better than to be dealing at the park. Every Gay website that's lists "hook-up" places in every state lists Daniel Boone Park for this area. They are there day and night, sitting in their cars just looking at you as a prospect as you drive by. And people wonder why the Gays have no respect. To have butt sex with a total stranger and then get AIDS is why.
SLURP!(Wipes face) Same time next week?
Tadmore Ratsass

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 10, 2013
little jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>No women there. I can't say there is no prostitution there, but there's never women, only men there. I learned the hard way(no pun intended). I work in Charleston and I used to park there to eat lunch or waste time between pick ups. Well, I was there one day and a guy pulled up and wanted me to roll my window down. I did. He asked me what I was looking for. I said lunch. Which honestly took this conversation somewhere I didn't want it to go. I was literally eating a big Mac. He told me to put the big mac down and he had something else big I could eat. I told him he had 5 seconds to get the hell away from me before I shoved this big mac up his a$$ and I guaranteed him it wouldn't be in a way he liked. It was about 2 weeks later I found out they call that place a "pickle park." I was just a redneck from Lincoln county try to have lunch. Now I'm scared to park anywhere and eat lunch.
Now that is funny ...
lol

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 10, 2013
That's too funny
little jimmy

Chapmanville, WV

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Tadmore Ratsass wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is funny ...
Yes now it is, at the time it wasn't. LOL
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11 Feb 10, 2013
little jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>No women there. I can't say there is no prostitution there, but there's never women, only men there. I learned the hard way(no pun intended). I work in Charleston and I used to park there to eat lunch or waste time between pick ups. Well, I was there one day and a guy pulled up and wanted me to roll my window down. I did. He asked me what I was looking for. I said lunch. Which honestly took this conversation somewhere I didn't want it to go. I was literally eating a big Mac. He told me to put the big mac down and he had something else big I could eat. I told him he had 5 seconds to get the hell away from me before I shoved this big mac up his a$$ and I guaranteed him it wouldn't be in a way he liked. It was about 2 weeks later I found out they call that place a "pickle park." I was just a redneck from Lincoln county try to have lunch. Now I'm scared to park anywhere and eat lunch.
Lil Jimmy, you are too much in the know to act so innocent. Why is your name Little Jimmy? Could it be that something else is too, and you could not get serviced on your "lunch break" at Pickle Park? Lil Jimmy,go back and better luck next time. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
little jimmy

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Feb 10, 2013
LOL.
Neighbor

Nitro, WV

#13 Feb 10, 2013
You mean Lollipop Park.
abby

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 10, 2013
It's where all the gay men go park and wait for whoever is willing.
abby

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Well I've heard people talk of this before. They say something like if you park at certain section and pull in the space forward then you want to give, and if you back in then you want to recieve? That's just what I heard. Don't know exactly how or what way it goes but that's something of heard of the place.
I've heard the same
hagatha may

Orlando, FL

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Possum, sounds like you been doing a lot of giving and receiving. Just remember it's much more blessed to give. You simply know too much to be innocent of the area please be careful. Although with all your experience, I'm sure you are. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
lol lol

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 11, 2013
hagatha may wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, sounds like you been doing a lot of giving and receiving. Just remember it's much more blessed to give. You simply know too much to be innocent of the area please be careful. Although with all your experience, I'm sure you are. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
SHES BAAACCKKK!!! Hag you have been missed. Just where have you been?!?! lol.. let me guess. In Roman talking the pope out of stepping down?!?!.. lol
Lives nearby

Uneeda, WV

#18 Feb 11, 2013
There's a reason it's called Pickle Park and the hollow across the way is called Swaller Holler
knowsall3576

Glasgow, WV

#19 Feb 11, 2013
butt pumpin queer park
cuntry gal

Orlando, FL

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Lives nearby wrote:
There's a reason it's called Pickle Park and the hollow across the way is called Swaller Holler
I,m gittin moist juss tinkin bout it!!!!!!!!!!Least somebodys gittin it and bean happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elk restoration plan is moving forward with the... 43 min Here Is One 3
Numbers do not lie 1 hr Eddie 6
anyone know 2 hr THK 1
Another Heterosexual rapist from WV 3 hr ANDRE LINOGES ado... 4
bigot judge - republican joseph reeder 3 hr fannie 5
Why are HETEROSEXUALS SO VIOLENT ? 3 hr fannie 4
Why DO HETEROSEXUALS COMMIT RAPE ? 3 hr fannie 4
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search