ccwoman

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 20, 2013
On prowl tonight. Came over scanner he was seen stealing a dump truck up Cline hollow. Watch out, he stays high and he'll run over ya!!! And he has no operators. About a month ago he got caught and charged for STOLEN VEHICLE, meth in car, no operators - the works - and got right back out of jail.

The system fails us hard working tax paying citizens - we'd rather pay to keep them in jail really.
ccwoman

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 20, 2013
Ok - so they got Ricky Igo he's in jail today lol. He'll be out by Monday probably..
ladywaiting

Elkview, WV

#3 Jul 22, 2013
yes and he is one of the most worthless peices of sh&$ I have ever seen and his son Daniel is just like him. They are all trash and need to be put away for life but you are right, he WILL be back out on the street, stealing and selling drugs. He has bragged to a few people that a cop that lives near him, tells him when they are coming to look for him so he can get away. I just wonder if that is how he is able to keep getting out? It makes me so angry that they keep letting him out. He is one of those people that the world would be better off without. They all make my stomach turn, they are nasty and trashy
ccwoman

Cedar Grove, WV

#4 Sep 5, 2013
ladywaiting wrote:
yes and he is one of the most worthless peices of sh&$ I have ever seen and his son Daniel is just like him. They are all trash and need to be put away for life but you are right, he WILL be back out on the street, stealing and selling drugs. He has bragged to a few people that a cop that lives near him, tells him when they are coming to look for him so he can get away. I just wonder if that is how he is able to keep getting out? It makes me so angry that they keep letting him out. He is one of those people that the world would be better off without. They all make my stomach turn, they are nasty and trashy
Well, I've heard his Mom (who is a very nice person) used to work at the court house gets him out. Bet he's caused many a gray hair for her.

Oh and yes a few days ago (sept 3 or so) he was on gap view drive trying to burn down a Bartley woman's house !! And I don't think he's in jail for that one yet. He's dangerous for soon he'll go to prison for life and he don't give a heck. No wonder all his children are so screwed up. I hear his old lady is into drugs and they get no mone other than what their girls bring in having babys and getting stamps, etc.
SPIDER

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Sep 10, 2013
If you go to jail and get released before the ink is dry your a nark or informant
trucker69

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Sep 10, 2013
nark
ccwoman

Cedar Grove, WV

#7 Sep 10, 2013
narc - yes most of the fellas/gals up the creek are narcs. And they are even allowed to continue dealing drugs and keeping the money - awful awful - only when somebody really hurts someone does the police hold them longer knowing they put a potential assaulter or killer back on the roads...
spider

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Sep 10, 2013
very true
ccwoman

Cedar Grove, WV

#9 Sep 11, 2013
I though will never move away - just watch and be cautious and trust hardly anyone. Keep important papers in a safety deposit box at bank - carry little info on you (of course the law wants to see everything if they stop you for a minor vehicle situation. Be prepared to change bank accounts and credit cards at any time if security breached on line or by "people around you". Get cameras at home, alarms, put bars on your windows omg - cost a lot to keep what you got.

Well Tonya Blount on run - breaking probation, heard Postawait, Light and little McBride guy back out though (supposedly and his Dad) and of course Rick Igo is around though he's been caught for stuff the past two months that most people would get ten years for !!!! We still have Thaxon and Smith stealing all over the creek and the ones not in jail - but actually since this forum was posed, several are pulling time.

More and more you hear of a Davis boy from the creek who is about 20 years old getting into trouble and of course he is related to the Campbells you've heard of,(Branden, Little Jackie)- wow it goes on and on.
screwed up

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 14, 2013
ccwoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've heard his Mom (who is a very nice person) used to work at the court house gets him out. Bet he's caused many a gray hair for her.
Oh and yes a few days ago (sept 3 or so) he was on gap view drive trying to burn down a Bartley woman's house !! And I don't think he's in jail for that one yet. He's dangerous for soon he'll go to prison for life and he don't give a heck. No wonder all his children are so screwed up. I hear his old lady is into drugs and they get no mone other than what their girls bring in having babys and getting stamps, etc.
um first of all you people dont even know ricky igo or you wouldnt say the first bad word about him.you ppl are just mad because if you said this shit to any one of thems face you would get your fuckin ass kicked harder than you had ever in your life and all of the igos would hand you your ass on a platter so suck on that
creeker

Cedar Grove, WV

#11 Sep 14, 2013
screwed up wrote:
<quoted text> um first of all you people dont even know ricky igo or you wouldnt say the first bad word about him.you ppl are just mad because if you said this shit to any one of thems face you would get your fuckin ass kicked harder than you had ever in your life and all of the igos would hand you your ass on a platter so suck on that
You've got to be a joke. Don't you think people know about the truck he stole from Cline Hollow recently and about him getting stopped in a truck with meth and a gun in it, no insurance, registration - and he has been in jail/prison a lot lately and one was for assaulting someone seriously. Yes he was once a wonderful young boy who worked but the drugs got him and he bcame a thief and criminal - it's facts - oh yes people know him. Truth is the truth bad or good. And you'll say well PEOPLE GOT SKELETENS in their closet, people drank, blah blah blah - well most people don't steal other vehicles,,go to prison off and on or make meth or steal - SORRY - you are way off base.
1 post removed
Joke

United States

#13 Oct 3, 2013
screwed up wrote:
<quoted text> um first of all you people dont even know ricky igo or you wouldnt say the first bad word about him.you ppl are just mad because if you said this shit to any one of thems face you would get your fuckin ass kicked harder than you had ever in your life and all of the igos would hand you your ass on a platter so suck on that
You have to be kidding me. They are too f-cked up on Meth and heroin too function correctly. No one is worried about their junky, thieving asses.
Whew

Cedar Grove, WV

#14 Oct 4, 2013
Joke

I agree with you but Rick has been known to commit arson and burglary and assault so guess he does hurt people. I'd say his brain so burned out he just does not have enough function to care about responsibility for his actions for he has swinging doors in and out of jail and just figures he'll just spend a little time, get free rent and food and back home to get food stamps from his kids who have babies they don't take care of etc.

These roaches don't realize the working poor support them and don't care where the money comes from either to keep them housed in jail or in food at home...
Joke

United States

#15 Oct 4, 2013
Whew wrote:
Joke
I agree with you but Rick has been known to commit arson and burglary and assault so guess he does hurt people. I'd say his brain so burned out he just does not have enough function to care about responsibility for his actions for he has swinging doors in and out of jail and just figures he'll just spend a little time, get free rent and food and back home to get food stamps from his kids who have babies they don't take care of etc.
These roaches don't realize the working poor support them and don't care where the money comes from either to keep them housed in jail or in food at home...
Believe me, I know all too well. It's sad.
Creeker

Cedar Grove, WV

#16 Oct 5, 2013
Also Britt Faber and Rowdy Lykins back in jail (sigh)
kbabe

Cedar Grove, WV

#17 Nov 18, 2013
Ricky igo is not a narc. Why dont yall talk about things for sure ?when you see his name on someones paper work then you can say hes a nark . Until then f*ck you
creeker

Belle, WV

#18 Nov 18, 2013
uh didn't his Mom used to work at courthouse? How does he commit felony after felony and still walk looose?
1 post removed
Creeker

Belle, WV

#20 Apr 23, 2014
Well for those who say Rick does not wrong- the latest:

Igo, Ricky Dale
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Birth Date: 11/28/1961
Booking Date: 04/23/2014
Facility: South Central Regional Jail
Imprisonment Status: Convicted Felon
creeker

Belle, WV

#21 May 12, 2014
He's out again - the got him for breaking parole - unless inmate search has not been updated showing he's now serving a full term on his felony conviction? This man doesn't care if he's in jail or free - he lives just for himself - I believe drugs has made him have a break from reality

I mean he has grown children, loveley grandchildren and could care less how they chose to live BY EXAMPLE - those will follow his path - why doesn';t the law step in and not let him be around children at all. Not enough foster homes - one child goes home with baby,he runs them off - over and over - HOW DOES THE CHILD EVEN know the feeling of security and love - it's horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City employee 24 min Anon 1
News 'Black Lives Matter' painted on Charleston buil... 28 min Judy Keeney 7
Patrick St. bridge named after slave owner 56 min steppin 36
If this was Game Of Thrones- who would everyone... 1 hr Daenerys Targaryen 2
Donald Trump and His Supportors are Racist Pigs 1 hr aaaahchoo 3
nfl players 1 hr johnny garlic 3
Gang-Stalking/Crowd Stalking 8 hr RNs 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance