First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cornpone

Daniels, WV

#22 Mar 26, 2014
it's a shame that most of the trouble makers are blacks from Detroit. you would think them other black folks would tell them to straighten up.
apedestroyer

Charleston, WV

#23 Mar 27, 2014
Let the dirty gorillas try to come to up clay co.
1 post removed
gary

Minford, OH

#25 Mar 29, 2014
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to your post, no one said anything remotely racist. They merely said the people from Detroit were migrating into the Charleston area. You interpreted it to be racist. That's sad for you.
you got to admit though the ones getting caught are black shacking with their white girl freinds. portsmouth is bad for it also.
TPB

Lansing, WV

#26 Mar 29, 2014
Chad T wrote:
<quoted text>TPD OR BB OR WAHTEVER YOUR NAME IS. YOU ARE A F---ING. DUMBA!! Y ARE YOU ALWAYS POSTING BOUT BEATING SOMBODY'S AS!!! DID YOU NOT GET ENOUGH ATTENTION AS A KID!!!!!! YOU NEED A HUG??????????
Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee always get attention everywhere we go and the only time we ever get hated on is mostly on here and all the real people on here already knows im speaking the truth but not even half the people in Charleston gets on here #Truth :)
heroin

Hurricane, WV

#27 Mar 29, 2014
Detroit gangbangers bring nuthin but drugs n guns to our town.. get super cooper on they asses
dat b it

Charleston, WV

#28 Apr 2, 2014
!
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee always get attention everywhere we go and the only time we ever get hated on is mostly on here and all the real people on here already knows im speaking the truth but not even half the people in Charleston gets on here #Truth :)
We knows you is speaking the truth, cuz what else do it be?

An true dat not evun haff the ppl git on hurr cuz dare alweez b les dan a hundrit ppl n hur!

Dat BlkBarbie an dat DeeDee alwees b getn mah tension cuz day b nastee feyne!
but I thought

Charleston, WV

#29 Apr 2, 2014
heroin wrote:
Detroit gangbangers bring nuthin but drugs n guns to our town.. get super cooper on they asses
But I thought all of the lovely people from Detroit were coming down here with their families to fill professional job vacancies and provide valuable community services?!?
TPB

Hansford, WV

#30 Apr 2, 2014
dat b it wrote:
!<quoted text>
We knows you is speaking the truth, cuz what else do it be?
An true dat not evun haff the ppl git on hurr cuz dare alweez b les dan a hundrit ppl n hur!
Dat BlkBarbie an dat DeeDee alwees b getn mah tension cuz day b nastee feyne!
I always speak the truth and F anybody who believes you :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
-Always && Forever !
will H

Charleston, WV

#31 Apr 2, 2014
why you have all those teams when there is only one person sounds like you squak again----does the P in your name stand for PARROT?

Team parrot bitche(singular)
1 post removed
sonny K

Charleston, WV

#33 Apr 2, 2014
SQUAK
3 posts removed
will H

Charleston, WV

#37 Apr 2, 2014
stfu squaking parrot
get back in your cage parrot
TEAM PARROT BITCHE
1 post removed
TPB

Hansford, WV

#39 Apr 2, 2014
will H wrote:
stfu squaking parrot
get back in your cage parrot
TEAM PARROT BITCHE
Go back to listening to country music, walking around barefooted (getting the bottoms of your feet all dirty) drinking beer, going muddin and we're proud not to be anything like you #Truth :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
-Always & Forever !
a real team player

Charleston, WV

#40 Apr 3, 2014
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to listening to country music, walking around barefooted (getting the bottoms of your feet all dirty) drinking beer, going muddin and we're proud not to be anything like you #Truth :)
Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
-Always & Forever !
Just sayin, but if you have to make up "team names" to make yourself feel like your problems aren't real and that you are included in these fictitious groups with such derogatory names, you could logically only be the opposite of all the qualities you have described due to your insecurities. That means you are an ugly "bitchez", a broke "hoez", all Hillbilly, always scared, and always dirty. I'm picturing the dirty scared ugly broke hillbilly TPB now.

And what does TPB stand for??? Triple phase boundary, Tetraphenyl butadiene, or Trailer Park Boys???
Broken bridges

Charleston, WV

#41 Apr 3, 2014
Wat we have here is a failure to communicate. DA DA
TPB

Hansford, WV

#42 Apr 3, 2014
a real team player wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin, but if you have to make up "team names" to make yourself feel like your problems aren't real and that you are included in these fictitious groups with such derogatory names, you could logically only be the opposite of all the qualities you have described due to your insecurities. That means you are an ugly "bitchez", a broke "hoez", all Hillbilly, always scared, and always dirty. I'm picturing the dirty scared ugly broke hillbilly TPB now.
And what does TPB stand for??? Triple phase boundary, Tetraphenyl butadiene, or Trailer Park Boys???
Awww, F-U and anybody who agrees with you or believes you. You can think w/e you want because we don't know you or care about you and if you have a problem with us but if you're not "scared" then send us 1 of your ugly a$$ pics so we can find out who you are or have 1 of your stupid, ugly, broke, lazy, dirty, hillbilly friends send us 1 of their ugly a$$ pics so we can find out who they are and we can meet off of topix :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
-Always & Forever !
TPB

Hansford, WV

#43 Apr 3, 2014
TPB stands 4 Team Pretty Bitchez and we will always have "Love" for the girl who started it. All 3 of us are proud not to be friends with a hillbilly #Truth :)
TGAJBAH

Charleston, WV

#44 Apr 4, 2014
TPB wrote:
TPB stands 4 Team Pretty Bitchez and we will always have "Love" for the girl who started it. All 3 of us are proud not to be friends with a hillbilly #Truth :)
Sounds like a club I would have been interested in when I was 13.
#TTT #TeamTrashyTeens #TGAJBAH #TeamGetAJobBrokAssHoez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angelina Jolie buys Christmas here in town 11 min Judy 2
Code Black Garrison Ave. 2 hr The Reaper 1
Lebrun James buying a house in The Ridges 2 hr LeBum 2
Daniel Stickler (Feb '11) 2 hr Highintellect2 20
women today 4 hr Louie Stokes 2
massage 4 hr Love ur massages 5
Buy yourself an assault rifle today 4 hr Peter long 31

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance