First Prev
of 2
Next Last
skip

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 25, 2014
Migrating to here now? Too many in Huntington and now they are branching out.
nobody

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 25, 2014
skip wrote:
Migrating to here now? Too many in Huntington and now they are branching out.
True. It's sickening.
oowww

Daniels, WV

#3 Mar 25, 2014
skip wrote:
Migrating to here now? Too many in Huntington and now they are branching out.
Migrating here now?? Did you just crawl out of a deep sleep??

Here is a topixs forum from March 2013 talking about Charleston's strong connection to Detroit

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/charleston-wv...
hungryhungryhipp o

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 25, 2014
skip wrote:
Migrating to here now? Too many in Huntington and now they are branching out.
Huntington = little Detroit. Heard it for years now
liberal feelings

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 25, 2014
You filthy racists disgust me.
I welcome our new neighbors looking for better opportunities here than they had in poor run down Detroit.
We should embrace them and enjoy the diversity and wisdom they have and this place will be better.
peter duggin

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Mar 25, 2014
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
True. It's sickening.
I love them moving here. i hope they push out the rednecks.
gamba

Daniels, WV

#7 Mar 25, 2014
peter duggin wrote:
<quoted text> I love them moving here. i hope they push out the rednecks.
they is shootin the rednecks and eliminatin their own kind.
TPB

Lansing, WV

#8 Mar 25, 2014
Charleston is not half way filled with people from Detroit. I know all kinds of people from different cities / different hoods who lives in Charleston but not everyone from the hood is a bad person. The only people who would think all of us black people are from Detroit or from different cities besides WV are racist. There's a bunch of white people from different places who lives in WV but i wouldn't expect a racist person to have that much intelligence or knowledge to know that. F all hillbillies and rednecks. If there's any racist, hillbilly, rednecks who have a problem with us black people because their racist or if you have a problem because i said F all hillbillies and rednecks then plz email DeeDee and we can handle w/e problem you have off of topix :)
ziggy

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 25, 2014
stfu PARROT
nobody

Hockessin, DE

#10 Mar 25, 2014
liberal feelings wrote:
You filthy racists disgust me.
I welcome our new neighbors looking for better opportunities here than they had in poor run down Detroit.
We should embrace them and enjoy the diversity and wisdom they have and this place will be better.
Our new "neighbors" are not looking for better opportunities. They're bringing in heroin and ruining our city. It's their own fault that Detroit is poor and run down. All the decent people moved out a long time ago due to drugs, gangs, and violence. Once all the whites were gone it was left to the blacks, now it's bankrupt. Coincidence?? No.
nobody

Hockessin, DE

#11 Mar 25, 2014
peter duggin wrote:
<quoted text> I love them moving here. i hope they push out the rednecks.
You're probably a piece of shit yourself. Maybe you should move to Detroit with all the trash. This redneck won't be pushed out.
TANF

Cedar Grove, WV

#12 Mar 25, 2014
The reason they are moving here is because they can continue to get TANF. Cut off the Welfare queens TANF.
skip

Hockessin, DE

#13 Mar 26, 2014
liberal feelings wrote:
You filthy racists disgust me.
I welcome our new neighbors looking for better opportunities here than they had in poor run down Detroit.
We should embrace them and enjoy the diversity and wisdom they have and this place will be better.
I said "Detroit trash" that is not referring to other good groups like "Detroit taxpayer"....
If diversity is drugs and crime, you can keep it.
troit

Daniels, WV

#14 Mar 26, 2014
skip wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "Detroit trash" that is not referring to other good groups like "Detroit taxpayer"....
If diversity is drugs and crime, you can keep it.
there ain't no tax payers in Detroit. that's why the city is bankrupt.
wrinkle

Daniels, WV

#15 Mar 26, 2014
Charleston can learn a lot from Detroit and it's former residents. That is what happens to a people and a city that thinks the unions are Godlike. The walls coming crashing down.
yougetanathan

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 26, 2014
I agree detroit garbage,they welfare,drugged and murdered detroit into a dirty bankrupt heap of steaming black cesspool now they bring the drugs here,well let this good ole boy catch them on my property and I'll explode em back to africa
george wallace

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 26, 2014
TPB wrote:
Charleston is not half way filled with people from Detroit. I know all kinds of people from different cities / different hoods who lives in Charleston but not everyone from the hood is a bad person. The only people who would think all of us black people are from Detroit or from different cities besides WV are racist. There's a bunch of white people from different places who lives in WV but i wouldn't expect a racist person to have that much intelligence or knowledge to know that. F all hillbillies and rednecks. If there's any racist, hillbilly, rednecks who have a problem with us black people because their racist or if you have a problem because i said F all hillbillies and rednecks then plz email DeeDee and we can handle w/e problem you have off of topix :)
well get your silverback ass back to bama with the hood who the cops are looking for ' 85% of crimes are from negrows fact
huh

Weston, WV

#18 Mar 26, 2014
liberal feelings wrote:
You filthy racists disgust me.
I welcome our new neighbors looking for better opportunities here than they had in poor run down Detroit.
We should embrace them and enjoy the diversity and wisdom they have and this place will be better.
Prior to your post, no one said anything remotely racist. They merely said the people from Detroit were migrating into the Charleston area. You interpreted it to be racist. That's sad for you.
huh

Weston, WV

#19 Mar 26, 2014
But then again, there isn't really a question about who is coming in from Detroit to ruin our streets and youth. This guy was in eastern Kanawha County too - they're heading further East than just Charleston!

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Detroit-Ma...
huh

Weston, WV

#20 Mar 26, 2014
That article was posted to wsaz 10 minutes ago. How ironic I was reading this thread. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealer or undercover cops? 6 min Roadguy 2
Kaepernick, you're a spoiled &#*&^! 22 min SMH 16
Tom Taco Tuesday Clark 36 min Tom Clark 1
Yoly Molina 39 min Tony 3
Heaven? 1 hr Atheist 202
Tuesday's Treat For TROLL NANCY 1 hr 20dks943kds 1
What happened to aqualung? 1 hr dri 12

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages