Wonderful CPS worker accused of doing...

Wonderful CPS worker accused of doing the dirty.

Posted in the Charleston Forum

fannie

Chadds Ford, PA

#1 May 8, 2014
KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va.(WSAZ)-- A Child Protective Services worker has been arrested in Charleston and charged with sexual assault by a custodian.

Kara Brumley, 32, of Pinch, was arrested Thursday afternoon.

She is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old boy. She was the case worker for the boy at the time of the alleged assault.

Brumley was arraigned Thursday and is being held on $100,000 bond. She is being taken to the South Central Regional Jail.

The Department of Health and Human Resources released the following statement Thursday: "DHHR is fully cooperating with the police investigation related to the arrest of CPS Worker Kara Brumley and will be conducting its own internal investigation.

The heterosexual judges will just give her a slap...no, a light 'tap' on the wrist. This will be swept under the rug.

This CPS worker will get off scott free wait and see
1 post removed
Statutory

Athens, OH

#3 May 8, 2014
16 is the age of consent, but there can't be more than a 4 yr age difference. Not only this, but this social worker violated the code if ethics if she had a relationship with her client.
Why?

Dunbar, WV

#4 May 8, 2014
Why does this type of thing keep happening?
bigbadbootydaddy

Bladensburg, MD

#5 May 8, 2014
[QUOTE who="Why?"]Why does this type of thing keep happening?[/QUOTE]
Cause we r animals. Sex is a need, a desire and horny boys dreams usually start with older ladies
fannie

Long Island City, NY

#6 May 9, 2014
Statutory wrote:
16 is the age of consent, but there can't be more than a 4 yr age difference. Not only this, but this social worker violated the code if ethics if she had a relationship with her client.
You are full of caca. I dare you to cite your legal reference to your stupid statement.
Why?

Dunbar, WV

#7 May 9, 2014
Will she have to serve time?
Here Is Your Legal

Charleston, WV

#8 May 12, 2014
fannie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of caca. I dare you to cite your legal reference to your stupid statement.
Here's your legal reference dumb "A"
Of course, if you know how to use a computer, you can search for this informaion as well!
http://www.age-of-consent.info/states/West_Vi...
1 post removed
lolwut

Saint Albans, WV

#10 May 12, 2014
Actually 16 is the age if consent, no age limit. For persons under 16, it is illegal if the second person is more than four years older. 15 and 19 is ok... 15 and 20 is illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who still smoke cigarettes while pumping... 8 min Patrick Street Bum 1
Laundromats?? 26 min Westside Tim 1
Can we stop painting vehicles flatt black 44 min Tater Salad 3
Chris from Alford Home Solutions. (Dec '15) 47 min Big Jack 19
unresponsible parents (Jul '13) 57 min girl-interrupted 20
Michelle vallo 59 min You can bet i will 1
Kim Dawn Thompson 1 hr You can bet i will 20
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 8 hr DirtyHarry 93

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance