Brad Paisley returns to Charleston

Brad Paisley returns to Charleston

There are 35 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Feb 28, 2014, titled Brad Paisley returns to Charleston. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

It's been more than six years since West Virginia native Brad Paisley played Charleston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diva304

Rock Creek, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2014
I clicked on this link and noticed he's a country singer. Country music is the stupidest kind of music there is and there's not very many people in Charleston who listens to country music. Almost all the people who goes to Hillbilly concerts are from the Hillbilly parts in WV not Charleston!
2 posts removed
diva this

Nitro, WV

#4 Feb 28, 2014
better then some blk ass thug rap sh=t you apps listen too lmao
Diva304

Rock Creek, WV

#5 Feb 28, 2014
No, anything is better than country and a bunch of rappers are not thugs. XD
1 post removed
Diva304

Rock Creek, WV

#7 Feb 28, 2014
otaybuckwheat wrote:
open your eyes your in the country idiot' go back to south chicago thug
I don't know anybody from Chicago who lives in Charleston!
3 posts removed
Ponce D Leon

Dillwyn, VA

#11 Mar 1, 2014
I'm returning to Charleston too. I have a need to flush for racial mixing.
bruceleeroy

Bladensburg, MD

#12 Mar 1, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
I clicked on this link and noticed he's a country singer. Country music is the stupidest kind of music there is and there's not very many people in Charleston who listens to country music. Almost all the people who goes to Hillbilly concerts are from the Hillbilly parts in WV not Charleston!
U don't like country. We get it. Now shit the f*ck up
5 posts removed
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 1, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
<quoted text>You stfu and idk very many people who listens to country music.
U seem very cuntry to me.
EDNA LOUISE

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
country music was brought to these hills in the mid 1700's by the Welch and Irish - and of course the English. Lots andlots of people in Charleston simply love country music. Some people like Rap music and i don't know where that sound come from - not from the blues for sure. Louisiana has produced many many blue singers as well as country musicians. Just FYI.
gary

Minford, OH

#20 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anybody from Chicago who lives in Charleston!
you could live in the heart of charleston. your still as country as you could get. i mean, its not like your in NEW YORK CITY. lol
1 post removed
Anita

Dillwyn, VA

#22 Mar 2, 2014
He is returning for the Gay Parade. He will flush before leaving.
1 post removed
Ted

Dillwyn, VA

#24 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stfu and idk very many people who listens to country music.
I can say your vocabulary hasn't improved. Take after your momma don't you??
4 posts removed
Bic

United States

#29 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. We all have friends and family in different cities but most of the people in Charleston are not hillbilly. If you think everyone in WV is a hillbilly then that's way to funny and we wouldn't be here if everyone in WV was a hillbilly but you can think whatever you want. We don't know who you are and we don't care about who you are but if you have a problem then email DeeDee so we can meet somewhere. XD
how bout we burn a cross in your yard darkie?
Me
1 post removed
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#31 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
<quoted text>There's a difference between being country and being a hillbilly. I have a bunch of friends from the south who have been called country but they never listen to country music or get their clothes all dirty or drives a dirty car or a dirty truck. Eww! If anybody who's not friends with me would ever call me country especially if its a hillbilly and if i can see they're not joking around then that would be the worst day of their life! Same with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. If somebody on here doesn't believe me then put it to the test and we will never be friends with a hillbilly. BlkBarbie and DeeDee has a couple friends who are hillbilly but they're nothing like most hillbillies and they don't do the same stuff as most hillbillies and they're not close friends with BlkBarbie or DeeDee but they know we're not talking about them. XD
Safe to say that went right over ur head
Diva304

Rock Creek, WV

#32 Mar 2, 2014
bruceleeroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Safe to say that went right over ur head
Wtf is that supposed to mean? I meant to say BlkBarbie and DeeDee were friends with a couple hillbillies but they're not close friends with them and they're not like most hillbillies. If they are still friends with them then they wouldn't get offended by anything we say on here. XD
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#33 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
<quoted text>Wtf is that supposed to mean? I meant to say BlkBarbie and DeeDee were friends with a couple hillbillies but they're not close friends with them and they're not like most hillbillies. If they are still friends with them then they wouldn't get offended by anything we say on here. XD
Lol. Damn ur funny. Still haven't figured it out. Thought it was there plain as day.
Bic

United States

#34 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
<quoted text>If we ever find out who you are then that would be the worst day of your life. XD
If we ever find out who you are it would be the worst day of your life for sure.
Diva304

Rock Creek, WV

#35 Mar 2, 2014
Bic wrote:
<quoted text>
If we ever find out who you are it would be the worst day of your life for sure.
I would love to meet you somewhere off of topix and if you ever wanna meet me somewhere off of topix then email DeeDee and we'll meet you anytime anywhere. XD
otaybuckwheat

Glasgow, WV

#36 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
Otaybuckwheat-
Stop molesting animals before you take it home to eat it. XD
otay how about putting bleach on them blue gums clean that sh't you flithy annamal bath in it like MJ did he turned white' i think you ppl are scared of soap
otaybuckwheat

Glasgow, WV

#37 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to meet you somewhere off of topix and if you ever wanna meet me somewhere off of topix then email DeeDee and we'll meet you anytime anywhere. XD
how can you do that' you and dee dee and truth are the same ' sybel
ee ee

Glasgow, WV

#38 Mar 2, 2014
Diva304 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody in Charleston who listens to country music is friends with me, BlkBarbie or DeeDee and we have a bunch of friends in Charleston but most of the people who lives in Charleston doesn't get on here. I don't care about anybody who doesn't live around here and thinks a bunch of people in Charleston or most of the people in the Charleston listens to country music. I also don't care about anybody in WV or Louisiana who likes to listen to country music because we would never be friends with any of them unless they're nothing like most hillbillies. XD
we sure are not friends with you apps we dont like the smell of iggers ' your freakie looking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave "the coward" March 7 min Cinnamon 10
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 20 min Weepy 144
Pastor Tom Clark 23 min Rick 3
Sarah plants teaching Sunday school 44 min Swinging 2
Do you know Jesus 1 hr Heaven bounded 1
Tom Clark standing in his front door nude 1 hr Dewayne 7
Sara Janey 2 hr The Raven 19
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 3 hr Seriously 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance