do you think kids turn out as a bully...

DO YOU THINK KIDS TURN OUT AS A BULLY BECAUSE OF PARENTS NOW DAYS?

Created by JUST SAYING on Jul 28, 2013

21 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Somewhat

well ....

Nellis, WV

#1 Jul 28, 2013
It is quite obvious to me that a lot of parents intentionally raise their kids to be bullies.
Watcher

Lansing, WV

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Interracial couples are the biggest bullies of them all because they create a innocent mixed child with a burnt mother or father and they have to grow up to 2 different color people.
Inga

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 28, 2013
I believe that you get out of a child what you put in. Parents (not all) these days don't have time for children. Actually, the more I think about it, I don't believe I will even give them the honor of calling them parents.
ARE YOU KIDDING

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2013
I watched parents be just down right cruel. I watched one mom slap around her daughter constant of being suspended over back talking a teacher after so many times. I have noticed most kids get attitudes from parents or whoever raises them. Please just take ten minutes of talking with them. Like at dinner when you are sitting down. Just tell them what is wrong and right if you do know. It breaks my heart so much seeing parents be mean on here about others kids or towards each other and even the kids. It's just not this site. FaceBook and MySpace also. It's sad. Now days most hide behind computers trashing.
Inga

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 28, 2013
I believe that kids are a lot smarter than their parents believe. When you hand them a cell phone for one hand and a ipod for the other, a tv and computer in their bedroom with every game system known to man, you really expect them to know what morals and respect means? They are way to busy doing and learning what you put in front of them, which is not respect). I think I will judge myself as off topic LOL.
mikey

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Im a 15 year old kid an my mom talks back to me al of tha time cause i got a cell phone for one hand and a ipod for the other an a tv and computer in my bedroom with every game system known to man.an i dont have time to do my home work, she is always on my case bout weed. you parents bug me cause you buy me all this stuff and get on this here site and say im a bad kid, now get off my case err im callin the police.
2 posts removed
Mikey

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Jul 29, 2013
CHARLESTON RESIDENT wrote:
Go ahead dear, In that case we will find out who you are and tell your mom you are making threats. And the police. Are you gonna have us all arrested for freedom of speech? I highly doubt you are fifteen. I can see why mom is on your case all the time. You are acting like a little brat. When you are eighteen that won't fly with police or mom kid. You will be an adult then.
I am a straight (A) Student! I do have a cell phone, an ipad, a tv in my room with a game system. I know when to and when not to use these. My parents are college grads and have taught me to be respectful to all people, so please don't rank all kids that have cell phones, ipods, ipads Etc; in the same catagory. Alot of us teens get a bad rap from parents that really don't know how to control their children as my parents control me and my sister. Thank you
Inga

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 29, 2013
mikey wrote:
Im a 15 year old kid an my mom talks back to me al of tha time cause i got a cell phone for one hand and a ipod for the other an a tv and computer in my bedroom with every game system known to man.an i dont have time to do my home work, she is always on my case bout weed. you parents bug me cause you buy me all this stuff and get on this here site and say im a bad kid, now get off my case err im callin the police.
Now that you know what the problem is, you know, the cell phone and the tv, ipod and gaming systems, you can take the necessary steps to better yourself. The first step you have taken, and that was to acknowledge that you are aware of the problem. You now no longer have an excuse. And by the way, I did not buy you anything and I never said you were a bad kid. All I know of you is what you present yourself to be on this site, which honey, doesn't put you in a favorable light. It takes work. Not electronic babysitters.
3 posts removed
Home Schooling

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 29, 2013
Kids for the most part are a product of their environment. They see their parents act like idiots, so then they act like idiots. The parents are just as disrespectful as their kids so the kids are just modeling their behavior. Cellphones, iPads, etc aren't bad for kids as long as they're being used a tools to help them develop and are not being used as a babysitter. You have to spend quality time with your kids to make sure they are well adjusted.
1 post removed
Inga

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 30, 2013
Why did some of the posts get removed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
##reward for info on person using "idgt" text s... 16 min Bloodhound 1
Wondering bout girl I met in Charleston 1 hr bet 40
Prince just another Negro gone astray 1 hr Nancy 16
I'm back! 3 hr Nancy 15
"put a lot of coal miners and coal companies ou... 4 hr southern at heart 9
News WVAWC seeks PSC approval to add a monthly surch... 4 hr Thom 2
Missing teen 15 hr Ted Cruise 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages