First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOVE HER

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jul 31, 2014
Any Christian ladies on here that enjoy Beth's video's or books? Such amazing guidance for followers of Christ.
Wwjd

Milton, WV

#2 Jul 31, 2014
I get a cult-following vibe . Don't like all the $$$$ involved when sharing Jesus' message.
Beth Moore

Derry, PA

#3 Aug 2, 2014
You should watch her before condemning her. She simply lays out God's principles for women to live by. Motherhood, worship, marital fidelity, etc...
BETHMOORE RAKING IN MONEY

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Aug 2, 2014
A Louisiana woman faces child desertion charges after deputies said she admitted leaving her children unattended in her parked car while she performed oral sex on her boyfriend in his car, according to KBMT.

Police were called to the scene after someone reported the kids, ages 5 and 7, alone in the car around midnight. Calcasieu Parish deputies found Princess Marks, 25, of Lake Charles, in her boyfriend's car nearby.

Marks told deputies that she was unable to see the children or her SUV from her boyfriend’s vehicle. She was arrested and later released on $5,000.

Her children were placed in the care of other family members.

Marks isn't the only woman who has gotten in trouble for flagrantly shirking her responsibilities as a mother this year.

In May, a Kentucky woman was arrested after she allegedly left her kids in a hot car while she went to get a Brazilian wax.
Raking in the money

Fairfax, VA

#5 Aug 2, 2014
I'm sure she lays it all out in a nice expensive package which is in direct conflict with Jesus' values- and before you tell me a long stream of others -AKA Joel Osteen, etc. Do as well, yes they DO- and I find it equally GROSS. Becoming ridiculously rich spreading Gods word- I just don't like it. Joel is an amazing motivational speaker, but HIS message is not always gospel based- not even on a Sunday morning when I watched him when I couldn't attend church due to illness. I can't speak for Beth Moores message, but I find the cult like following creepy.
money

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 2, 2014
i will pray for you if you send me money.
InTheDay

AOL

#7 Aug 2, 2014
What happened to going to "Church" on Sunday mornin', attending local services, and worshipping with fellow believers? Those simple days of living seem to be long gone - replaced by thieves on the airwaves that have arrived "to STEAL, kill, and destroy".

There is only ONE Book that you really need to succeed in this life - and that is the BIBLE. Anything other than that (under the guise of Christian guidance) could be very misleading, misguided, and destructive.

Remember, those MONEYCHANGERS in the back of the church SELLING all of their goods, trinkets, and such REALLY ANGERED JESUS. So much so, that He threw a real temper tantrum and overthrew their tables and such. A real tirade in the back of the church (synagogue).

When all is said and done and the dust settles at the end of time, people will see who Jesus really is - not so different than the rest of us. Those things that anger us, anger Him. Those things that give us joy, give Him joy.

Jesus kept it simple - so should we.
Amen

Fairfax, VA

#8 Aug 2, 2014
InTheDay wrote:
What happened to going to "Church" on Sunday mornin', attending local services, and worshipping with fellow believers? Those simple days of living seem to be long gone - replaced by thieves on the airwaves that have arrived "to STEAL, kill, and destroy".
There is only ONE Book that you really need to succeed in this life - and that is the BIBLE. Anything other than that (under the guise of Christian guidance) could be very misleading, misguided, and destructive.
Remember, those MONEYCHANGERS in the back of the church SELLING all of their goods, trinkets, and such REALLY ANGERED JESUS. So much so, that He threw a real temper tantrum and overthrew their tables and such. A real tirade in the back of the church (synagogue).
When all is said and done and the dust settles at the end of time, people will see who Jesus really is - not so different than the rest of us. Those things that anger us, anger Him. Those things that give us joy, give Him joy.
Jesus kept it simple - so should we.
I SOO agree!
Beth Moore

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Aug 2, 2014
She hits the nail on the head re: women that cheat on their spouses.
Maybe so

Fairfax, VA

#10 Aug 3, 2014
But she gets rich doing it.smh. Going to church now.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 3, 2014
I would like to challenge anyone with issues/complaints against Beth Moore to bring evidence of their opinion forward. My opinion is that Beth Moore's past experiences (which she mentions often) help to validate her as a credible teacher of God's Word.
Just my opinion

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Aug 3, 2014
That one should not become extremely wealthy spreading the Good News that Jesus died for our sins.- my proof? The Bible.
1z4JC

Hyattsville, MD

#13 Aug 4, 2014
Just my opinion wrote:
That one should not become extremely wealthy spreading the Good News that Jesus died for our sins.- my proof? The Bible.
What? The Bible does NOT say that - anywhere!!! Consider King David who was very wealthy and was also described as "a man after God's own heart." It is not the contents of your wallet, but the contents of your heart that concerns God. If He blesses us, we are supposed to bless others. It's a simple as that.
I beg to differ

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Aug 4, 2014
Luke16:13
Paraphrased- " you cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve both God and money"
I beg to differ

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Aug 4, 2014
1z4JC wrote:
<quoted text>
What? The Bible does NOT say that - anywhere!!! Consider King David who was very wealthy and was also described as "a man after God's own heart." It is not the contents of your wallet, but the contents of your heart that concerns God. If He blesses us, we are supposed to bless others. It's a simple as that.
http://biblehub.com/niv/luke/1 6.htm check it out. Interesting read.
1z4JC

Hyattsville, MD

#16 Aug 4, 2014
I beg to differ wrote:
Luke16:13
Paraphrased- " you cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve both God and money"
Just because you HAVE money doesn't mean you SERVE money!
1z4JC

Hyattsville, MD

#17 Aug 4, 2014
I beg to differ wrote:
<quoted text> http://biblehub.com/niv/luke/16.htm check it out. Interesting read.
Deuteronomy 8:18 "But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today."

The Bible also says that Christ came that we may have life and have it more abundantly. However, it is all about balance:

http://changinglives.org/tabid/2623/Default.a...
Whatever

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Aug 4, 2014
Evangelists profiting from spreading the Good News doesn't appeal to me.
InTheDay

AOL

#19 Aug 6, 2014
The best path one can take on "a Christian walk" is one of humility. God always elevates or lifts up the humble. And He knows who the Righteous are. He knows His sheep. He knows who are His own.

The best simple prayer one can pray is - bless me Lord, so I can be a blessing to others.

And as far as this gross imbalance of wealth in the religious community is concerned...well, "change" (no pun intended) is approaching soon with the advent of the prophesied "GREAT WEALTH TRANSFER" when God will transfer money out of the hands of the wicked into the hands of the righteous during these last days in order to set the stage for His Milennial Reign and Kingdom to come on this Earth.

And that includes false prophets and false ministers. Don't be surprised to see them have to empty their pockets.
beth

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Aug 6, 2014
All I know is that she condemns women that commit adultery. Good enough for me. Harlots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU ranked 22 2 min Country Roads 1
Where did the tatted girl in Walmart go 37 min Pete 4
DUI Kim Kelly 43 min DUI Cop 1
druggies (May '15) 44 min GSXr 5
Go Dodgers 55 min Mark 1
WV Ag Commissioner 1 hr Joe 4
Shanda is a bonified hustla 1 hr Max 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance