Why do people like to slander other p...

Why do people like to slander other people?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WhatsThePoint

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Aug 17, 2012
What is the reason for slandering other people?
Lakesha

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Its fun!
1 post removed
perhaps

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Maybe they deserve it? Why let them have peace when they've wrecked someone else?
Mockingbird

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 18, 2012
perhaps wrote:
Maybe they deserve it? Why let them have peace when they've wrecked someone else?
Do you know what the word "slander" means? It doesn't sound like you do and you're confusing slander with gossip.
Strand

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2012
It's not slander if it's the truth.
1 post removed
hmmm

Ardsley, NY

#8 Aug 18, 2012
because it's easier to embellish the flaws others have rather than look at what's wrong with ours.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 18, 2012
Jealousy, insecurity, they have a bad life,theres many reasons and we are all guilty of it but some of us talk before we speak and end up feeling like a complete ass afterwards, because we have lowered outselves to such standards!!
Lonnie

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Aug 19, 2012
Beautiful_Disaster421 wrote:
Jealousy, insecurity, they have a bad life,theres many reasons and we are all guilty of it but some of us talk before we speak and end up feeling like a complete ass afterwards, because we have lowered outselves to such standards!!
You know all that and you are 13. Amazing!

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2012
lol I am not 13 I am in my 30's

Location hidden

#12 Aug 19, 2012
I agree....
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Aug 19, 2012
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text> You know all that and you are 13. Amazing!
Lonnie! From your statement it appears that you are the one in your preteens! Beautiful gave a well detailed answer in her statement.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 19, 2012
I agree!
uncle frank weber

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 19, 2012
You think you are so smart? I have watched my mom cry and watched her heartbreak. You are a worthless piece of $hit and if I ever come across you again I will show you what a piece of crap you are.

You told her over an over you loved her and I told her what type of man you are, but she never believed it. I knew when I met you you were crap.

I know she asked you to leave and you are still here. She says it's for your family, but what about mine? What about her?

You have lied to your wife and kids telling them it was over with my mom when it wasn't. I have watched her lie for you and my mom is the most honest woman I know.

Did you tell your wife my Mom has been in your house? Been in your room? I know she has and I know when your wife was out of town you have taken her there more than once. You forgot I was here you dick when you were at mine.

Does your family know how you have told her you loved her and would never hurt her? My mom told me how you would bring her pictures of your kids and $hitty crap like that.

The only reason I don't beat the crap out of you is cause of her. You think I don't know she isn't your only friend. She doesn't believe me when I tell her. She is one of the best people you were ever lucky enough to know.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 19, 2012
uncle frank weber wrote:
You think you are so smart? I have watched my mom cry and watched her heartbreak. You are a worthless piece of $hit and if I ever come across you again I will show you what a piece of crap you are.
You told her over an over you loved her and I told her what type of man you are, but she never believed it. I knew when I met you you were crap.
I know she asked you to leave and you are still here. She says it's for your family, but what about mine? What about her?
You have lied to your wife and kids telling them it was over with my mom when it wasn't. I have watched her lie for you and my mom is the most honest woman I know.
Did you tell your wife my Mom has been in your house? Been in your room? I know she has and I know when your wife was out of town you have taken her there more than once. You forgot I was here you dick when you were at mine.
Does your family know how you have told her you loved her and would never hurt her? My mom told me how you would bring her pictures of your kids and $hitty crap like that.
The only reason I don't beat the crap out of you is cause of her. You think I don't know she isn't your only friend. She doesn't believe me when I tell her. She is one of the best people you were ever lucky enough to know.
Oh love I have no clue who you, your mother or the other person!! However my heart breaks for your mother, God bless her heart that this boy has broke her heart not once but multiple occasions, I am also sorry you have to set back and watch this go on because you respect your mommys request not to do anything! Just try to remember violence isn't the answer, I know you can go look at my post and I am being a witch but I am not and would never violently attack someone unless I was came at first or they tried to hurt my daughter!! Do you think maybe someone that doesn't know your mom or this man would help by talking with her? Sometimes a outsider can work wonders because there are no bias opinions. Also has anyone informed this mans wife about the situation? If not that would be the first step I would hit, then while he is in court every other day he will be leaving your mom alone and hopefully she sees what has being going on all this time and keep her from him when he comes begging back when he has lost everything! IDK I am just trying to help
delora deville

Orlando, FL

#17 Aug 19, 2012
uncle frank weber wrote:
Your mother is either a tramp or a stupid Ho to mess with a married man. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and her and tell her to not sleep around like a tramp anymore. Sounds like she is like a doorknob. Everybody's had a turn. And don't be listening to others who have messed up their own lives.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2012
delora deville wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother is either a tramp or a stupid Ho to mess with a married man. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and her and tell her to not sleep around like a tramp anymore. Sounds like she is like a doorknob. Everybody's had a turn. And don't be listening to others who have messed up their own lives.
Ok I see your point here, but some women and men have low self esteem, and are made to believe they can only get that one person married or not! I hate to say it but guys are worse about it, they tell the woman anything and everything they want to hear and because of their low self esteem they believe it because it makes them feel wanted and needed! I have a cpl friends if they don't have a bf then they just can't live and no matter how they are treated they stay with that person because they feel needed! It's sad really to watch and you can not talk to the person and let them know there better then that because they will just turn on you!! They have to be the ones to take the blinders off and realize they are in need of desperate need of emotional and mental help and support if they have any left after they have ran everyone off because of a man/woman that never cared in the first place!! They have to help themselves before anyone else can help them and by calling names and belittling the person doesn't help! So I guess I agree to disagree with most of your statement, but do agree with the whole married person thing especially when kids are involved!
Ben Watchin

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>Ok I see your point here, but some women and men have low self esteem, and are made to believe they can only get that one person married or not! I hate to say it but guys are worse about it, they tell the woman anything and everything they want to hear and because of their low self esteem they believe it because it makes them feel wanted and needed! I have a cpl friends if they don't have a bf then they just can't live and no matter how they are treated they stay with that person because they feel needed! It's sad really to watch and you can not talk to the person and let them know there better then that because they will just turn on you!! They have to be the ones to take the blinders off and realize they are in need of desperate need of emotional and mental help and support if they have any left after they have ran everyone off because of a man/woman that never cared in the first place!! They have to help themselves before anyone else can help them and by calling names and belittling the person doesn't help! So I guess I agree to disagree with most of your statement, but do agree with the whole married person thing especially when kids are involved!
BD 421- Delora DeVille is Hagatha. Don't reply to her anymore.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 21, 2012
Ben Watchin wrote:
<quoted text>
BD 421- Delora DeVille is Hagatha. Don't reply to her anymore.
Thanks love!!
Tarah

Ardsley, NY

#22 Aug 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh love I have no clue who you, your mother or the other person!! However my heart breaks for your mother, God bless her heart that this boy has broke her heart not once but multiple occasions, I am also sorry you have to set back and watch this go on because you respect your mommys request not to do anything! Just try to remember violence isn't the answer, I know you can go look at my post and I am being a witch but I am not and would never violently attack someone unless I was came at first or they tried to hurt my daughter!! Do you think maybe someone that doesn't know your mom or this man would help by talking with her? Sometimes a outsider can work wonders because there are no bias opinions. Also has anyone informed this mans wife about the situation? If not that would be the first step I would hit, then while he is in court every other day he will be leaving your mom alone and hopefully she sees what has being going on all this time and keep her from him when he comes begging back when he has lost everything! IDK I am just trying to help
Im so confused right now, your heart breaks for his mother who is trying, unsuccesfully apparently, to break up another persons home! Why in the hell is someone posting anonymously yet has the balls to mention someone elses name in this type of situation. If this person is so against the behaviors of these 2 adults then maybe he should tell the WIFE not the entire world on a public posting website!

Location hidden

#23 Aug 21, 2012
Tarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Im so confused right now, your heart breaks for his mother who is trying, unsuccesfully apparently, to break up another persons home! Why in the hell is someone posting anonymously yet has the balls to mention someone elses name in this type of situation. If this person is so against the behaviors of these 2 adults then maybe he should tell the WIFE not the entire world on a public posting website!
I said I do not agree with it because he is married, but ppl who have low self esteem or are attention getters don't care who they are getting it from or if it is negative or positive! All it takes is someone telling them what they want to hear and they are hooked!! As you may have read in my first post it did say my heart broke for her as she is getting played like a banjo but I also said tell the wife either it will stop and the mom will have to get over it or the guy will be getting divorce papers either or it won't last forever, ppl talk to much!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters coming tomorrow 24 min Bruce 1
President Trump is awesome. MAGA! 38 min Wow 4
Robert Byrd Was A Racist Pig 41 min MLK 3
Missouri Senator Maria Chappel-Nadal 42 min served 5
Robert Byrds Name Needs Taken Off Of Everything... 47 min Stevie Wonder 4
Brietta myers.tell me your thoughts on her plz 51 min Dtf 11
Judge Ballard Family Court (Jul '12) 58 min Concerned Grandma 17

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance