First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustWant2BEhappy

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Would've been a year in may, but we've been thru so much it's just not the same!! I've lost all trust with him so its better to just move on!!
I'm sorry sounds like he's really hurt you! Atleast you didn't have alot of years invested in the relationship, unless y'all was together awhile before you married? Yes better to move on but doesn't mean it's easy that's for sure.
Bored

Charleston, WV

#25 Feb 2, 2013
JustWant2BEhappy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry sounds like he's really hurt you! Atleast you didn't have alot of years invested in the relationship, unless y'all was together awhile before you married? Yes better to move on but doesn't mean it's easy that's for sure.
No we we're together for that long, but I've known him for years so that's what makes it worse!! Good luck Hun l!!
Joka

Charleston, WV

#26 Feb 2, 2013
My advice...if you want to find a good woman around here...move because there are very few. Most KV and surrounding area women have very low self-esteem and end up carrying around a bunch of baggage that no one needs to deal with. Most of them come from broken homes and have no idea what a real relationship is or takes because they never saw mommy and daddy have one. These women are toxic and do not live in reality and never will and have no ambition and very little decency. It's sad. When I lived in VA you never had this type of female. The women there wouldn't put up with the way men are around here but they also wouldn't live like the women here do either. It's a strange place to be in but there are a very few here but they are transplants from somewhere else or lived part of their lives away from here an not up the holler or in the ghetto.
what a fool

Charleston, WV

#27 Feb 2, 2013
Joka wrote:
My advice...if you want to find a good woman around here...move because there are very few. Most KV and surrounding area women have very low self-esteem and end up carrying around a bunch of baggage that no one needs to deal with. Most of them come from broken homes and have no idea what a real relationship is or takes because they never saw mommy and daddy have one. These women are toxic and do not live in reality and never will and have no ambition and very little decency. It's sad. When I lived in VA you never had this type of female. The women there wouldn't put up with the way men are around here but they also wouldn't live like the women here do either. It's a strange place to be in but there are a very few here but they are transplants from somewhere else or lived part of their lives away from here an not up the holler or in the ghetto.
Thanx joka from charleston, WTF
1 post removed
JustWant2BEhappy

Chesapeake, OH

#29 Feb 4, 2013
Joka wrote:
My advice...if you want to find a good woman around here...move because there are very few. Most KV and surrounding area women have very low self-esteem and end up carrying around a bunch of baggage that no one needs to deal with. Most of them come from broken homes and have no idea what a real relationship is or takes because they never saw mommy and daddy have one. These women are toxic and do not live in reality and never will and
have no ambition and very little decency. It's
sad. When I lived in VA you never had this type
of female. The women there wouldn't put up with
the way men are around here but they also
wouldn't live like the women here do either. It's a
strange place to be in but there are a very few
here but they are transplants from somewhere
else or lived part of their lives away from here an
not up the holler or in the ghetto.
So basicaly what you saying is that you think that you should go outside of this area to find a women?
really now

Howell, MI

#30 Mar 9, 2013
Joka wrote:
There are men and women like what your describing in every state. Not just here in wva, you just have to open your eyes and pay attention. Wva would be much better if ppl wouldn't give it such a bad name, all places have good and bad in them.
maybe

Belle, WV

#31 Mar 9, 2013
I know there is a stigma on it, but try online. That's how I met my spouse of nearly 6 years....plus it gives you an opportunity to exchange emails or talk on the phone before you meet.

Good luck!
Really Now

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Mar 9, 2013
Joka wrote:
If you are so judgemental of the woman in this area, you are more than welcome to move, the decent woman will not miss you! As far as your comment goes, you are so full of it, I actually laughed! Can you find trash? Sure you can find trash anywhere, you have to put effort into finding the good ones, and no not all of them are taken! My parents have been married for almost 35 years, and their parents were or are still married (one of my grandmothers is deceased)! As far as my ambition and decency, I have a Masters degree and work 5 days a week, I pay for my home (which I own), my car, all of my bills and raise my three year old child completely on my own. Here is the big shocker, I was born and raised in the Kanawha Valley, as was my entire family!! So before you make another stupid comment and try to put every woman or person in this area into one category, you should try to educate yourself!!
And for the original poster, I am not sure topix is the best place to be looking for advice, because it is full of smart mouths! My only tip is it may be hard for you to move on until you have completely let go of your ex! Good luck to you!!
Really Now

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Mar 9, 2013
really now wrote:
<quoted text>
There are men and women like what your describing in every state. Not just here in wva, you just have to open your eyes and pay attention. Wva would be much better if ppl wouldn't give it such a bad name, all places have good and bad in them.
Sorry, just now saw thaf I uses the same name as you! Sorry again!
1 post removed
Sylvia

Troy, VA

#35 Mar 9, 2013
Wva sucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Ag Commissioner 13 min Farmboy 1
Who are the Druggies and thieves on Campbells c... 35 min wrong house 17
Hooters 43 min wooley bear 101
I love women that lick myBalls 3 hr Hudhouse 3
Crap It All High School Lost Homecoming 6 hr Wondering 16
campbells creeks cole brothers 6 hr fran 2
It's insulting, West Virginia: President Trump ... 7 hr Wvphoto 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance