First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Worried

United States

#22 Nov 16, 2013
Ooo wrote:
I had my hair done at hair we are and it came out orange wont go back there.
WHO DID YOUR HAIR?
Maytry

Charleston, WV

#23 Nov 17, 2013
Happy client wrote:
Tasha Harris at Creative Cuts in Dunbar. Great prices, awesome stylist. She never disappoints!
Went to one place in Dunbar and wont say where it is not this place and came out brown and I am a blonde do not want to go back there. I think they are expensive too. May try this place. Thanks.. I am not originally from this area need a good beautician for cuts and color and been having a hard time finding someone. Just seen all these recommendations. Thanks.
Lala

Charleston, WV

#24 Nov 17, 2013
Do not go to jarah at colours omg.... Rachel at contemporary hairstyles in cross lanes is the only one who touches my hair.... She's awesome!!!!
Very Pleased

Charleston, WV

#25 Nov 22, 2013
Went to Justin @ hair we are. BEST cut and color I've gotten in a LONG time.
curious

Charleston, WV

#26 Nov 22, 2013
I'm looking for a colorist/stylist also. Thanks for the suggestions. Just don't know who to go to lol.
Been there

Greensburg, PA

#27 Nov 22, 2013
I found a great guy in South Charleston. His name is Tim at RetroShades on 7th ave. he does the best color I have ever had.
the dude

United States

#28 Nov 22, 2013
Carla's curl up and color on 16th in Dunbar! Awesome lady, awesome job. Color and cut -$45
curious

Charleston, WV

#29 Nov 22, 2013
I don't want just one color though. I'm more of a tri color girl. Or ombré. I like hilights also. Not the ordinary. I like different!
the dude

United States

#30 Nov 23, 2013
Then your best bet is to call and see.
MsKamish

Johnstown, PA

#31 Nov 23, 2013
Alice Jones at Jones and Moore beside Dominos on Cantley Drive Charleston. She's the best.
1 post removed
Kim

Saint Albans, WV

#33 Feb 6, 2014
Redd at Salon tHAIRapy on Bigley Ave. Amazing work.
Beautifulthanu

Charleston, WV

#34 Jul 22, 2015
wvgirl wrote:
Does anyone know of a good hair salon/stylist that does good color/highlights and is not too expensive?
Stephanie the owner gave me the worst hair cut I ever had in my life I left in tears and still she didn't try to fix my mess I would not refer her to my poodle! 😒 a disgrace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is $13 an hour a decent wage here? 2 min suckle 7
I love the rain 5 min confect 15
Kim Dawn Thompson 3 hr Curious 5
Josie Norfolk 7 hr You are a perv an... 5
FIRE all the teachers that walk out on their st... 8 hr Real teacher 33
West Virginia Teachers Strike Possible 8 hr Citizen 22
Gilly DIED..What are we gonna do? Oh my! 8 hr Drugs are not the... 12

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance