First Prev
of 3
Next Last
no name

Chesapeake, OH

#52 May 9, 2013
Weber wrote:
Anyone know why he is back in jail?
If you really want to know call the jail they'll tell you his charges.
Truth

Hurricane, WV

#53 May 9, 2013
Yup!! Domestic battery
Lol

Chesapeake, OH

#54 May 13, 2013
He's back in cause he called her while he was in jail. He violated the protection order. Now he has to serve a year
Jessica Jones

Cincinnati, OH

#55 Jul 23, 2013
Brandon is my brother Winky and he has taken care of DeeDee. She doesn't work and she is a huge pill head herself. They do need to stay away from each other, you're right. She sure loves the money he makes and he is good to her.
Jessica Jones

Cincinnati, OH

#56 Jul 23, 2013
Wow all you people that have horrible things to say about him must not have much of a life. Do u really even know him? He is a very loving, funny and giving person. You go on rumors that people really know nothing about. I bet none of you would say it to his face. He's my big brother and I'd do anything to protect him and his name. I guess none of u have had any problems in your lives right?
Jessica Jones

Cincinnati, OH

#57 Jul 23, 2013
Ballard wrote:
<quoted text>lol
I know! These people know all the facts huh?!! Fkn idiots! Yeah they really know her by sayin they've never heard of you lol lol!! You guys have been inseparable for years and you've taken complete care of her and her daughter. I'm proud of u and always rooting for u til the bitter end!!!! Man there are some real nasty perverts on here! Gross!
Joe

United States

#58 Jul 24, 2013
Brandon loves weiners to. It's a known fact
1 post removed
Pie

United States

#60 Jul 24, 2013
Anyone know what he did this time?
Sad

Hurricane, WV

#61 Jul 24, 2013
He went right back to her. I wish he would just realize what the issue is. I have known Brandon since jr high and he can do so much better. He has an awesome business that he needs to be there for. Come on Brandon get your head straight.
Joe

Chesapeake, OH

#62 Jul 24, 2013
Crazy bitchesssss. Has some crazy pussseeeeeeeee!!! Keeps u cummmmminnn back for more
1 post removed
Concerned citizen

Saxon, WV

#64 Nov 7, 2015
now look at Deedee
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#65 Sep 30, 2017
Is this the same guy whos in the concrete business? Always bragging on Facebook that hes the best ever.
Ballard

Philadelphia, PA

#66 Oct 1, 2017
Wondering wrote:
Is this the same guy whos in the concrete business? Always bragging on Facebook that hes the best ever.
It ain't bragging when you back it up
Honestly

Charleston, WV

#67 Oct 1, 2017
Ballard wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't bragging when you back it up
Bragging about yourself is always wrong, especially when someone says they are the best that has ever been at a particular job or craft. Is it the same guy though?
Ballard

Philadelphia, PA

#68 Oct 1, 2017
I didn't say I was the best ever but my pics speak for there selves and if you don't think so prove me wrong , whose better then me right now ? Exactly .
Truth teller

Charleston, WV

#69 Oct 1, 2017
Ballard wrote:
I didn't say I was the best ever but my pics speak for there selves and if you don't think so prove me wrong , whose better then me right now ? Exactly .
A little humility goes a long way. If youre that good leave the bragging to others.

Since: Oct 17

Baltimore, MD

#70 Oct 14, 2017
Winky wrote:
Good thats where he dersrves to be. Now maybe she will get out and find her someone better. Id love to lick that from head to toe. yummy shes soooo hottt.
She will still be trading herself for dope. Really sad she was a good person shame she lets dope control her.
2 posts removed
Beno

Charleston, WV

#73 Oct 15, 2017
Ballard wrote:
Nick Hatfield

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River Ridge 7 min Patrick St Bum 7
Druggies on Campbells Creek 15 min Ambien 13
People who still smoke cigarettes while pumping... 15 min Josh 17
CAMC Thomas Maranatha 26 min Jim Jones 5
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 1 hr RNs 100
Daniel Hicks Basketball Academy 1 hr Coach Dawson 3
Will the next mayor cancel the user fee? 2 hr Aint Skeert 3

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages